Main Menu

So Since Blizzard and Activision Merged... (Yes I know its old news :/)

Started by BOSSNIG, January 22, 2008, 03:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOSSNIG

I wonder what it could mean for WoW and the Wii and DS, Activision has a pretty fair amount of titles on the Wii/DS.

I personally think more RPG's possibly, maybe even some sort of an MMO.

Also, Blizzard Activision is a gay name, how about Blizzivision (I copy NP :0) Activizard.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

major tom

As a WoW player (I BARELY ever play, I'm gonna quit soon) I'd like you all to know one thing:

WE DON'T WANT CONSOLE PLAYERS.

When Everquest became playable on PS2, lots of n00b console kiddies started playing. It's bad enough that intercourse ing ten year olds thing they can play WTFLEETHAX SPEPHIROTH BLUD ELF PALADIN and LOLZ LEGOHLAS NITE ELF HUNTAR while being respected as intelligent individuals.

WoW's community would be like RuneScape if it was a console game.

PsychoYoshi

Activision is becoming the new EA; they're buying out people left and right.

As for its effect on the MMO industry, I have no idea; I don't play them.

BOSSNIG

Quote from: Co-Z on January 22, 2008, 03:39:27 PM
As a WoW player (I BARELY ever play, I'm gonna quit soon) I'd like you all to know one thing:

When Everquest became playable on PS2, lots of n00b console kiddies started playing. It's bad enough that intercourse ing ten year olds thing they can play WTFLEETHAX SPEPHIROTH BLUD ELF PALADIN and LOLZ LEGOHLAS NITE ELF HUNTAR while being respected as intelligent individuals.

WoW's community would be like RuneScape if it was a console game.

Ive never even touched a computer with WoW on it, my friend used to play though.

Yeah, too many little retards ruin games.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

major tom

Quote from: Darklink on January 22, 2008, 03:41:47 PM
Ive never even touched a computer with WoW on it, my friend used to play though.

Yeah, too many little retards ruin games.
Indeed. Thank God I'm so casual. Been playing since October '06 but have yet to get a level 70 character. This allows me to avoid all the raidtards and end game n00bs.

Though sometimes total idiots make you lolirl.

...Damn. This thread gives me an urge to play WoW, and get my ass kicked in PvP.

Llama on Steroids

Dude, Wii and DS cannot handle the memory that WoW would take. Put it on 360 or PS3.

major tom

Quote from: Lavamania on January 22, 2008, 03:56:16 PM
Dude, Wii and DS cannot handle the memory that WoW would take. Put it on 360 or PS3.
DS obviously no.

WoW would work on Wii if you had a memory card with about 10 gigs.

Spud

Quote from: Co-Z on January 22, 2008, 04:03:52 PM
DS obviously no.

WoW would work on Wii if you had a memory card with about 10 gigs.
You wouldn't need to save the whole game to the memory card...

major tom

Quote from: EvilSpud on January 22, 2008, 04:06:30 PM
You wouldn't need to save the whole game to the memory card...
Yeah, I play WoW too, all your save data is on the internets.

But the WoW game takes up like 4 gigs, and BC adds more.

Helios

It will never happen. An Activision Blizzard spokesperson confirmed a while ago that the merging would not affect the Blizzard team and their games. Meaning Blizzard's games will more than likely remain PC exclusive, thankfully.

sleepin_dude_99

I haven't started playing WoW yet, but as long as they don't intercourse  up Warcraft III, I'm fine.

Rayquarian

I think you're judging all of the console players based on some little kids.  Little kids ALWAYS whine online.

Spud

Quote from: Rayquarian on January 22, 2008, 04:23:36 PM

I think you're judging all of the console players based on some little kids.  Little kids ALWAYS whine online.
Stand still while I'm shooting you! >:(
*dies*
>:( OMG How'd you do that?! H4X!!!

/sample

amirite?

Helios

Quote from: Kilroy on January 22, 2008, 04:22:41 PM
I haven't started playing WoW yet, but as long as they don't f*** up Warcraft III, I'm fine.

Then you have nothing to worry about. Warcraft 3 was released years ago, they're not going to mess with it.

sleepin_dude_99

Quote from: Helios on January 22, 2008, 04:36:44 PM
Quote from: Kilroy on January 22, 2008, 04:22:41 PM
I haven't started playing WoW yet, but as long as they don't f*** up Warcraft III, I'm fine.

Then you have nothing to worry about. Warcraft 3 was released years ago, they're not going to mess with it.
They just released an update yesterday >_>