<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

The Super Smash Bros. DS Thread!!!!

Started by Neerb, January 23, 2008, 06:50:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

Quote from: NINNIN6 on February 20, 2008, 09:10:28 PM
Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on February 20, 2008, 09:04:55 PM
Actually, no.  I got Super Paper Mario and Kingdom Hearts 2 recently, and so I was gone for a while, and when I got back I forgot about it until I saw that new thread saying "new smash bros."

I just people would contribute more to it; I mean, if you read the first post, you'll notice that it's actually a tread that people should add ideas to.  Unfortunately, all I'm getting are "This game won't happen" posts, especially from JrDude. 

The point of the thread isn't really "SSBDS can happen!"  it's actually supposed to be more like a "ASSUMING SSBDS is guarenteed to come out, what should be in it?" thread.  Too bad no one reads first posts anymore.  :(
Oh, so you haven't read the thing about its possibility of actually existing? Huh.

I still think this thread's timing was terrible, but what the hey? I don't think there would be 3rd parties on something as small as a DS version of Smash Bros. with the exception of Banjo & Kazooie. Why you ask? These two are Nintendo/Rare icons, but unfortunately are owned by Microsoft in a way. However, Rare is allowed to contribute to handhelds, as Microsoft doesn't have one, so I could see the duo as 'Special Guest Stars'. I'll give a moveset later.

YAYS 4 GOOD IDEAS!

JrDude

this should be locked for 80,000 bumps.
[move][/move]
Dude .