Main Menu

The Super Smash Bros. DS Thread!!!!

Started by Neerb, January 23, 2008, 06:50:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iopy6

There was actually a HUGE thread on oldsider that explained in great detail why Smash Bros. DS would NOT work. It even got a POTM award!
At Flowen Gaming we believe anything is possible, and yes we have tried slamming a revolving door.

Neerb

Quote from: iopy6 on February 03, 2008, 12:59:13 AM
There was actually a HUGE thread on oldsider that explained in great detail why Smash Bros. DS would NOT work. It even got a POTM award!

I know, but so far no one here has given a good reason as to why SSBDS would come out.  And before presenting your own reason, read the first post.

Also, does anyone have something CONSTRUCTIVE to the SSBDS idea on the first post?

Neerb

Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on February 03, 2008, 08:43:32 AM

I know, but so far no one here has given a good reason as to why SSBDS wouldn't come out.  And before presenting your own reason, read the first post.

Also, does anyone have something CONSTRUCTIVE to the SSBDS idea on the first post?
Fix'd. 

Michael227

Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on February 03, 2008, 07:57:50 PM

I know, but so far no one here has given a good reason as to why SSBDS wouldn't come out.  And before presenting your own reason, read the first post.

Fix'd. 
you can edit your comments you know that right?

Neerb

Quote from: Michael227 on February 03, 2008, 08:28:11 PM

Fix'd. 
Yeah, I jsut wanted a reason for a bump.  I'm surprised how few people care about SSBDS.   :(

Michael227

Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on February 03, 2008, 08:29:46 PM

Fix'd. 
Yeah, I jsut wanted a reason for a bump.  I'm surprised how few people care about SSBDS.   :(
it is cause brawl is the last smas game

Rius

I'm sorry to say this, but people really don't care about the possibility or content of a Smash DS game; Brawl was just released and it's going to be the hype for at least the next 3 months. All you are going to get are challenges at this point in time.

JrDude

Quote from: NINNIN6 on February 03, 2008, 08:57:46 PM
I'm sorry to say this, but people really don't care about the possibility or content of a Smash DS game; Brawl was just released and it's going to be the hype for at least the next 3 months. All you are going to get are challenges at this point in time.
POTW
I mean QFT
[move][/move]
Dude .

Neerb

Quote from: Michael227 on February 03, 2008, 08:36:29 PM

Fix'd. 
So, I'm guessing you didn't read the first post?  If you had, you'd give some evidence as to why this is the last game, since I (along with many other people) gave you my reasons why it isn't.

Michael227

Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on February 04, 2008, 04:11:44 AM
Quote from: Michael227 on February 03, 2008, 08:36:29 PM

Fix'd. 
So, I'm guessing you didn't read the first post?  If you had, you'd give some evidence as to why this is the last game, since I (along with many other people) gave you my reasons why it isn't.
if sakurai doesnt make it im not gonna buy it

JrDude

This game won't happen
Please don't bump it
if it happens, go ahead and rub it in my face all you want.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Neerb

Whoa, this thread kinda vanished, didn't it?

Rius

You were just waiting to bump this, weren't you?

Neerb

Quote from: NINNIN6 on February 20, 2008, 08:57:12 PM
You were just waiting to bump this, weren't you?

Actually, no.  I got Super Paper Mario and Kingdom Hearts 2 recently, and so I was gone for a while, and when I got back I forgot about it until I saw that new thread saying "new smash bros."

I just people would contribute more to it; I mean, if you read the first post, you'll notice that it's actually a tread that people should add ideas to.  Unfortunately, all I'm getting are "This game won't happen" posts, especially from JrDude. 

The point of the thread isn't really "SSBDS can happen!"  it's actually supposed to be more like a "ASSUMING SSBDS is guarenteed to come out, what should be in it?" thread.  Too bad no one reads first posts anymore.  :(

Rius

Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on February 20, 2008, 09:04:55 PM
Actually, no.  I got Super Paper Mario and Kingdom Hearts 2 recently, and so I was gone for a while, and when I got back I forgot about it until I saw that new thread saying "new smash bros."

I just people would contribute more to it; I mean, if you read the first post, you'll notice that it's actually a tread that people should add ideas to.  Unfortunately, all I'm getting are "This game won't happen" posts, especially from JrDude. 

The point of the thread isn't really "SSBDS can happen!"  it's actually supposed to be more like a "ASSUMING SSBDS is guarenteed to come out, what should be in it?" thread.  Too bad no one reads first posts anymore.  :(
Oh, so you haven't read the thing about its possibility of actually existing? Huh.

I still think this thread's timing was terrible, but what the hey? I don't think there would be 3rd parties on something as small as a DS version of Smash Bros. with the exception of Banjo & Kazooie. Why you ask? These two are Nintendo/Rare icons, but unfortunately are owned by Microsoft in a way. However, Rare is allowed to contribute to handhelds, as Microsoft doesn't have one, so I could see the duo as 'Special Guest Stars'. I'll give a moveset later.