Main Menu

The NSider you'd most like to meet?

Started by THEBIRD, January 23, 2008, 08:18:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: LiveOnTheEdge on January 24, 2008, 03:32:35 PM
Quote from: Friendly Hostile on January 24, 2008, 03:29:43 PM
Quote from: LiveOnTheEdge on January 24, 2008, 03:22:16 PM
How exactly would I go about doing something like that?
whoosh;
My point was you are an internet idiot. There is absolutely no way that I can shut you up over the internet. That is unless I find some way to get you banned from here. Other than that there's no way that I can see how to shut you up.

Also you should have said, "darlin" and left of the "g"
I only use proper English darling.
Quote from: Geno on January 24, 2008, 03:33:04 PM
whoosh;
My point was you are an internet idiot. There is absolutely no way that I can shut you up over the internet. That is unless I find some way to get you banned from here. Other than that there's no way that I can see how to shut you up.
Maybe you can stop replying to him?
Where's the fun in that?

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on January 24, 2008, 03:36:31 PM
whoosh;

Also you should have said, "darlin" and left of the "g"
I only use proper English darling.

I'm guessing the whoosh; thing was because you said darling and I didn't respond to it right?
...̅̅̅

えっちーせんぱい

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: LiveOnTheEdge on January 24, 2008, 03:37:41 PM
I'm guessing the whoosh; thing was because you said darling and I didn't respond to it right?
No because, when I said "make me"  it implied that you cannot in any manner actually force me to stop.  So asking how you would go about that means that you completely missed what I implied, leading to whoosh;

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on January 24, 2008, 03:44:19 PM
No because, when I said "make me"  it implied that you cannot in any manner actually force me to stop.  So asking how you would go about that means that you completely missed what I implied, leading to whoosh;

Well wth. I believe that I recognized that when I answered by asking you "how can I stop you?"
If I thought there was a way to forcibly shut somebody up over the internet then I would have done that instead of asking you how to shut you up.

Oh my goodness.
...̅̅̅

bluaki

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: LiveOnTheEdge on January 24, 2008, 03:46:08 PM

Well wth. I believe that I recognized that when I answered by asking you "how can I stop you?"
If I thought there was a way to forcibly shut somebody up over the internet then I would have done that instead of asking you how to shut you up.
If you realized this, you wasted your time posting since you still have not yet been able to shut me up and led to us merely arguing semantics which will go nowhere fast.

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on January 24, 2008, 03:49:53 PM

If you realized this, you wasted your time posting since you still have not yet been able to shut me up and led to us merely arguing semantics which will go nowhere fast.
So, I'm only doing this in hopes that we'll get banned. Well that or until I got you angry. That's really the only reasons why I continued to argue with you.
...̅̅̅

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: LiveOnTheEdge on January 24, 2008, 03:50:33 PM

So, I'm only doing this in hopes that we'll get banned. Well that or until I get you angry. That's really the only reasons why I continued to argue with you.
Have fun with being banned then, redneck.

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on January 24, 2008, 03:52:08 PM
Quote from: LiveOnTheEdge on January 24, 2008, 03:50:33 PM

So, I'm only doing this in hopes that we'll get banned. Well that or until I get you angry. That's really the only reasons why I continued to argue with you.
Have fun with being banned then, redneck.
Oh look flaming another user, that's against the rules. You should know better than that.

A_A
...̅̅̅

Kaz

Shut the intercourse  up, both of you. Take a break from the computer or something.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on January 24, 2008, 03:55:51 PM
Shut the intercourse  up, both of you. Take a break from the computer or something.
But I find it fun to mess with the little people.  :'(

Anyways, I'll be back later, I'm going to go play some oblivion.
...̅̅̅