News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Bowser Jr. or Geno, your choice!

Started by PHOENIXBLAST, January 26, 2008, 11:13:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who chances are better and who is more popular?

Bowser Jr.
Geno

Lotos

Bowser Jr. has a better chance, but Geno is more popular I bet.

Nayrman

Quote from: Lotos on January 27, 2008, 03:00:25 PM
so says the poll  8)

Apollo

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on January 27, 2008, 02:28:49 PM
Quote from: Apollo on January 27, 2008, 02:26:23 PM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on January 27, 2008, 02:13:23 PM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on January 27, 2008, 01:44:51 PM
Oh for Bowser Jr.'s Up A (recover right?) his paintbrush is thrown up, and draws a little rope or something (similar to Lucas' snake) and then he uses it to come up.

His side B or something wrong be using his paintbrush like a sword or something.

Anyone? No critism?
i think he should use his paintbrush for sword like moves.
i would really like to see him teleport by bursting into paint bubbles
i think that should be his up b move.
his down b should be shadow mario

Shadow Mario?

So his Up B would be like Metaknight's teleportation thing? So you would hit where you want to go, or would a new bubble appear somewhere randomly?
yeah have you ever played sunshine?
i think it would be cool if he turned into shadow mario (allowing for even more moves)
his up b would have him split into bubbles and appear somewhere else

this could be a move too

Apollo

yeah the people on this board may thing hes more popular but the people on this board are die hards
majority of people have not heard of geno, dont give a crap about geno, and would rather have bjr over geno

Nayrman

Quote from: Apollo on January 27, 2008, 03:03:48 PM
yeah the people on this board may thing hes more popular but the people on this board are die hards
majority of people have not heard of geno, dont give a crap about geno, and would rather have bjr over geno
If they actually saw Geno they might change their minds...and who says they WANT Bjr? Maybe they dont'.

I'm fine with that bubble move for his recovery, but please for the love of all things smash NO MORE MARIOS!

Apollo

Quote from: Nayrman on January 27, 2008, 03:07:18 PM
If they actually saw Geno they might change their minds...and who says they WANT Bjr? Maybe they dont'.

I'm fine with that bubble move for his recovery, but please for the love of all things smash NO MORE MARIOS!
well i think dr mario should be removed
if they take him out, they should add paper mario or give bowser jr shadow mario

PHOENIXBLAST

Which the poll also says  8)

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Apollo on January 27, 2008, 03:02:31 PM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on January 27, 2008, 02:28:49 PM
Quote from: Apollo on January 27, 2008, 02:26:23 PM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on January 27, 2008, 02:13:23 PM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on January 27, 2008, 01:44:51 PM
Oh for Bowser Jr.'s Up A (recover right?) his paintbrush is thrown up, and draws a little rope or something (similar to Lucas' snake) and then he uses it to come up.

His side B or something wrong be using his paintbrush like a sword or something.

Anyone? No critism?
i think he should use his paintbrush for sword like moves.
i would really like to see him teleport by bursting into paint bubbles
i think that should be his up b move.
his down b should be shadow mario

Shadow Mario?

So his Up B would be like Metaknight's teleportation thing? So you would hit where you want to go, or would a new bubble appear somewhere randomly?
yeah have you ever played sunshine?
i think it would be cool if he turned into shadow mario (allowing for even more moves)
his up b would have him split into bubbles and appear somewhere else

this could be a move too

No, I didn't get the Gamecube in other words no Sunshine. Anyway that is cool, I think having Shadow Mario in would be nice -coughMegamanshouldhavethattooifheisincough-

Lotos

Quote from: Apollo on January 27, 2008, 03:10:16 PM

if they take him out, they should add paper mario or give bowser jr shadow mario
Hell no.  I think there should just be Mario, Luigi, and Shodow Mario ONLY if Bowser Jr. is added.  Keep Dr. Mario out and get the Metal Mario from SBB and make him a boss ;)

Nayrman

No more marios...I'm sick of Mario and Nintendo doing seemingly nothing BUT Mario X_X;;
One Mario is enough. Doc is 100% gone

Apollo

Quote from: Lotos on January 27, 2008, 03:22:48 PM

Hell no.  I think there should just be Mario, Luigi, and Shodow Mario ONLY if Bowser Jr. is added.  Keep Dr. Mario out and get the Metal Mario from SBB and make him a boss ;)
Quote from: Nayrman on January 27, 2008, 03:24:53 PM

No more marios...I'm sick of Mario and Nintendo doing seemingly nothing BUT Mario X_X;;
One Mario is enough. Doc is 100% gone
Well the game is called Super Smash Bros derived from Super Mario Bros
that should tell you how important mario is to this game

Water ☮

I think Bowser junior has a much better chance than Geno however I would rather see Geno in brawl because of hims moveset. I'm not expecting geno to appear as playable though. :-\

Apollo

Quote from: WaterGod on January 27, 2008, 03:47:52 PM
I think Bowser junior has a much better chance than Geno however I would rather see Geno in brawl because of hims moveset. I'm not expecting geno to appear as playable though. :-\
thats exactly what ie been saying

Nayrman

Quote from: Apollo on January 27, 2008, 03:49:07 PM
you said you were a Bowser Jr. supporter X_X;; ?

Apollo

Quote from: Nayrman on January 27, 2008, 03:52:08 PM
Quote from: Apollo on January 27, 2008, 03:49:07 PM
you said you were a Bowser Jr. supporter X_X;; ?
i am
you know its funny Nayrman, we have over half the posts on this thread and its been going on all day :D