Main Menu

Dynasty Warriors: Re-uniting the Land

Started by Dr.Hobo2, January 26, 2008, 06:39:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fell

He sat on his bed, and took out a guitar. He started playing a song he liked called "Behind blue eyes".

Spongebob does not approve

Dr.Hobo2

Zuo Cai started sending out his cards toward a tree placing deep cuts in it. He stopped for a moment when he heard a guitar and then returned to his training by finally slicing the tree at the trunk making it fall to the ground with a loud thud.

Fell

Treble heard a loud thud. "I hope we're not under attack!" He said as he started playing a song called "Water"

Dr.Hobo2

((lulz, your character hears a loud thud, thinks they're under attack, and then starts playing a song. XD))

Zuo Cai looked around after that since he heard some russling in the bushes. "Um...hello...Is somebody there?"

Fell

Dr.Hobo2

((lulz! XD))

He walked over to the bush and an archer wearing yellow armor and had an arrow already pointed at him. "Gah!" Zuo Cai exclaimed jumping back. After backing up far enough, he felt a sharp point barely tap his back. He quickly turned around and saw another archer in yellow with another arrow pointing at him. He took a look around and found that he was surrounded by archers in the same yellow armor. "W-What are all of you doing here?"

"We're taking revenge on the one who took down our base." Said who was presumed to be the lead archer.

"Huh?" Oh, right. That base belonged to Wan, that would explain the yellow armor. "Oh...that...Right. Well, I'll just be leaving now." He said trying to walk away but was blocked by the archers who had surrounded him from all sides. "...Crap!" Looks like I'm in a tight spot. "Somebody please help!" He shouted hoping someone would hear.

Triforce_Luigi

Fugue went outside into a forest to look for something. Hm, he thought as he walked. Perhaps I should've told him the truth about musou.

He heard a cry for help nearby and ran in that general direction. He found Zuo Cai surrounded by Wan Archers and drew his katana. He ran up to the nearest archer and slit his throat. A small spot of blood appeared on his sleeve.

"Hm, I do so hate getting my clothes dirty in nature," he commented. "And you archers seem to have had the misfortune of finding me in a bad mood."

With that, he raised his sword and sent two more archers into oblivion.

Joeofmars

Vlad heard the cry for help and quickly ran in it's direction. He puled out his Scythe and began chopping his way through the archers that were surrounding Zuo Cai.

Triforce_Luigi

"Oh, hello, Vlad," said Fugue as he sliced through another archer.

Fell

Treble heard the cry aswell. He ran to help. A shuriken went whizzing by as it thudded into one of the archers. He came out of hiding and started cutting down some more archers that were in his way.

Dr.Hobo2

"Ah, thanks for coming." he said cutting through some other archers with his cards. "I thought I was a goner for a moment there."

Fell

"No problem." Treble said as he continued.

Fell

Triforce_Luigi

OOC// Bye Fell.

IC// "You're just lucky someone showed up."

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc// Bye.

Ic// "Well...I guess I can't really argue with you there."