News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Dynasty Warriors: Re-uniting the Land

Started by Dr.Hobo2, January 26, 2008, 06:39:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfpika

"No, I'm not Sun Ce, I'm his son, Sun Shao! It's a pleasure to meet you...umm...umm."

Fell

Ic// Trebel was startled when the boy popped up out of nowhere.

Spongebob does not approve

Wolfpika

s"Wait, there's two of you? So what are your names?" Sun Chao asked.

Fell

Wolfpika

"Pleasure to meet you guys. I'm Sun Shao, son of Sun Ce. Did you guys happen to know somebody named....Christos?"

Fell

Wolfpika

"Well, then I just met him in the forest. I was practicing near the Yellow Turban Camp when I tried using my Wind Magic and...sort of angered the Yellow Turbans, but Christos came along and gave me a hand."

Fell

Wolfpika

OOC// no no no! I thought you were talking about Sun Ce. Christos is not my father!

Fell

Ooc// Well, you better either edit your post, Or i'll say that I never heard of your father. Okay?

Wolfpika

Fell

"Well, that was nice of him to do that." Treble said. "So, are you a member of the uniters?"

Wolfpika

"Yeah, they tried to kick me out several times cause I was too young they said, but I kept knocking the guards down, convincing them I was not going leave. Are you with the Uniters? What rank are you guys?"

Fell

"I'm a member. I don't really know what I'm ranked....But if I were to rank myself, I'd rank myself pretty high!" He joked.

Wolfpika