News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Dynasty Warriors: Re-uniting the Land

Started by Dr.Hobo2, January 26, 2008, 06:39:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfpika

OOC// thanks for the heads up!

IC/// Sun Shao is training in the forest, practicing his kicks in jabs in the forest. "I wonder if I could learn magic like my mother. She said she learned it through the teachings of Zhou Yu, my father's brother. Maybe I inherited it, just like my father's fighting skills." Sun Shao took a deep breath, and shouted, "Wind!" Suddenly, a sudden gust of wind ripped a nearby tree of it's roots and sent it flying near a Yellow Turban Camp. An angry roar rose and soon, troops emerged and headed towards Sun Shao's direction.

"Oh fizz..."

THEBIRD

Christos was about to join them, but decided he needed to train rather then search for clues. I'll leave the book work to them. I'd rather get training on how to properly use these mystic gloves of mine, he thought to himself. Within seconds he was outside in the forest. He heard yelling farther away, and noticed the Yellow Turban mages attacking some guy farther down. "I wonder if he needs help," Christos mumbled out loud, knowing he would since the Yellow Turban army was pretty strong. Atleast, the generals were.

Wolfpika

Sun Chao first saw a wave of mages approach him. He whipped around, kicked up a steel fighting stick that he brought and sent the first wave of mages flying into the second wave. The third wave then raised their staffs and shot lightning orbs that knocked Sun Chao into a tree. He then noticed another man but not that of a Yellow Turban..

THEBIRD

Christos teleported over by Sun Chao. "I see you've met the Yellow Turbans," he said. "Quite a grumpy bunch, wouldn't you agree?" Christos sent a blast of ice at the Yellow Turbans that were closest to him, freezing them into icecubes. "Chill down, won't you?" he added as he blasted more ice at the oncoming Yellow Turbans.

Wolfpika

"Definitely" Sun Chao replied as he cleared a group of soldiers to Christos's side. "You know, these Turbans are not really friendly, even if they have a ruler that believes in 'The Way of Peace'. It's just hypocritism what I say." Sun Chao jumped onto his stick and did a 360 Degree kick in the middle of the battlefield, sending some archers into their neighboring soldiers. "So where did you come from? Traveling alone?"

Wolfpika

OOc//sorry Dr.Hobo2, I'm changing the post now.

Inc//Sun Chao forgot the question when a huge line juggernauts rolled down the field towards him and Christos. Sun Chao thought they were done for until he remembered his early "wind" magic mistake. He concentrated really hard on the trees to the sides of the juggernauts.  Then he shouted, "Sonicboom!" He clapped his hands, creating a loud boom! The trees gave a "Crack!", falling sideways, and crushed the army of juggernauts. Sun Chao was very pleased with himself and forgetting about Christos, headed for camp.

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc// Um...If someone goes off-line, don't make them dissappear, you can't control their character. After all, it is THEIR character. If someone's off-line, just wait patiently or go do something else...like homework...or video games...And your second post was a bit...um...out there. O.o could you please change your first post and delete the second post?

Fell

When Treble walked in the library, he saw rows and rows of books lined up against wall, and in shelves. "Well, where to begin?"

Spongebob does not approve

Wolfpika

As he headed to camp, Sun Chao noticed that behind the camp, there was a stone building. "Huh, I never noticed that before." He walked inside and saw tons and tons of books. "Holy cats! These books go down to the ancientests of ancient history! I wonder if my father's in here somewhere." Sun Chao looked under the letter "S" until he found a huge biography labeled, "Early Sun Family". Sun Chao opened to the contents and looked for "Sun Ce". He turned to the page listed under "Sun Ce" and the title was headed was...

'''''
Sun Ce, The Little Conqueror

Sun Ce was the hasty and impatient eldest son of Sun Jian. When he was 17, his father died during an attack on Liu Baio, leaving Sun Ce to unite the Wu lands and defend it from Liu Bei and Cao Cao. Although he was young, he was a great war leader, earning the nickname "Little Conquerer" for his military accomplishments. He was the sworn brother of Zhou Yu, and the two were said to be close friends. Sun Ce wasted away at the age of 25, haunted by the ghost of the magician Yu Ji, leaving his brother to finish his work. Yuan Shu said of him "If I had a son like Sun Ce, I should die without regret".

Relations:
mother (Lady Wu)
father (Sun Jian)
wife (Da Qiao)
brothers (Sun Quan, Sun Yi and Sun Kuang)
half-brother (Sun Lang)
half-sister (Sun Shang Xiang)
son-in-law (Lu Xun)
sworn brother (Zhou Yu)''''

Sun Shao cursed in disgust and threw the book at the ground. Sun Shao cursed Yuan Shu in vain and didn't believe a thing he said about his father. He knew that Sun Ce was a good man, and sad that he died at 25.

Fell

Ooc// If you were gonna try to find me, Zuo Cai and I are in the uniters base. There's a library there.

Spongebob does not approve

THEBIRD

Christos hadn't had time to answer any of Sun Shao's questions, he had been too busy fighting the Yellow Turbans. When Sun Shao finished the last of them off, Christos watched him depart in a different direction. 'Hm... A good edition to the team...' Christos thought before quickly following him into the library. He let him finish the book before speaking up. "Hey, you," Christos called out to him. "Ever heard of the Uniters?"

Wolfpika

OOC//Hey Dr.Hobo, I got a little surprise for ya, Nfreak might be coming back!

INc// As Sun Shao began to put the book away, he noticed another man reading a book entitled, "True Way of the Musou."

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc// Schweet! :D

Ic// Zuo Cai saw a book that caught his eye and picked it out. "Hm...The True Way of Musou..." He opened it up and started reading through it.

Wolfpika

"Hey, that book any good?" Sun Shao asked the man with the book.

Dr.Hobo2

"Wah!" Zuo Cai was surprised by Sun Shao letting out a very small fire burst from his cards. Whoops...at least it didn't catch anything on fire...I guess I still need to practice my musou... He turned to where the voice came from. "Wha!?...Sun Ce?" I thought he was dead!