ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Are you a moron?

Started by Genius, January 27, 2008, 06:35:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridley

Quote from: Genius on January 28, 2008, 01:43:54 PM
Quote from: Ridley on January 28, 2008, 01:41:01 PM
Hate to break it to you but even if that is the truth it is still the only reason you have right now for even making this thread ::) Genius. That pun was unintentional.

...Well, that certainly makes total sense.  You really got me there!

I just explained myself  What's not to get?  I understand that you're not that bright, but the point was laid out in simple words, right in front of you.  

I suppose some people just aren't meant to understand common sense and logic.  Oh well.

All right then what was your good intention for making this flame bait?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Genius

Quote from: Ridley on January 28, 2008, 01:45:03 PM

To get the morons like you into the spotlight.  The common moron always feels the need to say something stupid when they see something like this.  I could find morons myself, sure.  It's much easier to just attract them this way.

If I;m lucky, maybe I'll be able to get some of you banned.

Kaz

Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Ridley

Quote from: Genius on January 28, 2008, 01:47:35 PM

To get the morons like you into the spotlight.  The common moron always feels the need to say something stupid when they see something like this.  I could find morons myself, sure.  It's much easier to just attract them this way.

Sorry to say but no matter what the intention, this is flame bait and makes YOU no better than Noishe
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

David2314

Quote from: Ridley on January 28, 2008, 01:49:04 PM

Sorry to say but no matter what the intention, this is flame bait and makes YOU no better than Noishe

....The dog thing from Tales of Symphonia?

Ridley

Quote from: David2314 on January 28, 2008, 01:49:49 PM

No the user here who was a huge spammer that named himself Noishe.
...It's quite obvious...

Triforceman22

He was a stupid spammer obsessed with Viewtiful Joe...

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

David2314

Quote from: Ridley on January 28, 2008, 01:50:42 PM

No the user here who was a huge spammer that named himself Noishe.
Ah, okay.
That makes far more sense.

Macawmoses

Triforceman22

Ridley

Quote from: mackormoses on January 28, 2008, 01:53:41 PM
Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on January 28, 2008, 01:48:24 PM
I love this thread.
It should be floated.

Looks like Genius left. I hope to one day dance on your grave. I am obviously younger than you being 14 so I have time.
...It's quite obvious...

Genius

I'm nothing like Noishe.  Noishe was a moron that blew up on anyone that didn't think everything should be kid-friendly.  Whatever flamebait came from him was unintentional.

On the other hand, I simply don't care what morons think of me.  If someone takes this as flamebait, then they're probably included in the massive moron list.  If you'd notice, I'm fairly well-liked by anyone with a tiny bit of sense?  The odd immature moron doesn't mean a whole lot to me.

Genius

Quote from: Ridley on January 28, 2008, 01:56:46 PM
Looks like Genius left.

And here I thought you might try to say that I'm afraid of you.  Always fun to hear that one.  Oh well.

Red

Quote from: Genius on January 28, 2008, 01:59:01 PM

I'm nothing like Noishe.  Noishe was a moron that blew up on anyone that didn't think everything should be kid-friendly.  Whatever flamebait came from him was unintentional.

On the other hand, I simply don't care what morons think of me.  If someone takes this as flamebait, then they're probably included in the massive moron list.  If you'd notice, I'm fairly well-liked by anyone with a tiny bit of sense?  The odd immature moron doesn't mean a whole lot to me.
Just because someone doesn't like you, doesn't mean they are morons.

Triforceman22

Quote from: Genius on January 28, 2008, 01:59:01 PM

And the smart-ass, cocky flamer doesn't mean alot to us "Morons" either.

There are many morons in this world.
No one's perfect.
Deal with it.

*leaves*