News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Are you a moron?

Started by Genius, January 27, 2008, 06:35:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Water ☮

I think you guys should calm down. I mean who gives a intercourse  what some random guy on the internet thinks about you!?

And besides I doubt thats how Genius acts in real life, its just some alter-ego he made up for the internet. however the joke is on him now he is pressured to never make a mistake he has to be perfect. you should have seen how some people over at nsider2 acted when he misspelled "odd." I feel sorry for him :(

Ridley

Genius is logged off! When she comes back she will say something but for now, I won! What do you think of her winning now?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Red

Quote from: WaterGod on January 28, 2008, 02:32:28 PM
I think you guys should calm down. I mean who gives a f*** what some random guy on the internet thinks about you!?

And besides I doubt thats how Genius acts in real life, its just some alter-ego he made up for the internet. however the joke is on him now he is pressured to never make a mistake he has to be perfect. you should have seen how some people over at nsider2 acted when he misspelled "odd." I feel sorry for him :(
Exactly what I think.

Ridley

Quote from: WaterGod on January 28, 2008, 02:32:28 PM
I think you guys should calm down. I mean who gives a f*** what some random guy on the internet thinks about you!?

I'm bashing HER for calling me a moron; not misspelling a word.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Riosan

Quote from: Ridley on January 28, 2008, 02:32:56 PM
Genius is logged off! When she comes back she will say something but for now, I won! What do you think of her winning now?

Genius is a guy, and it's painfully obvious he won. If you weren't an idiot, you wouldn't be cheering about how you "won" when Genius went offline.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Cardinal

You automatically lose because Genius is a guy.

Tupin

Quote from: Riosan on January 28, 2008, 02:34:01 PM

Genius is a guy, and it's painfully obvious he won. If you weren't an idiot, you wouldn't be cheering about how you "won" when Genius went offline.
Well, he is known for his debates....

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Yoshi_R

Genuis is and always be a guy. Kay folks O/

Also everyone loses to Genius unless they knew they had some advantage like talking in a different language XD

Ridley

Oh well looks like the Genius followers are trying to make a comeback and it was moron not idiot. Also I'm 14 Gosh
...It's quite obvious...

Macawmoses

Genius always wins. You lost before you started posting, because it appears you met the criterion of his post. It was a valiant effort, but it was a lost cause.

CrazyGamer

... Which definition of "Moron" is being used?
Your computer is unable to compute me.

Ridley

Quote from: mackormoses on January 28, 2008, 02:37:13 PM
Genius always wins. You lost before you started posting, because it appears you met the criterion of his post. It was a valiant effort, but it was a lost cause.

I really don't see how I lost since he acted just as bad as me...
...It's quite obvious...

Triforceman22

Quote from: Yoshi_R on January 28, 2008, 02:36:00 PM

Genuis is and always be a guy. Kay folks O/

Also everyone loses to Genius unless they knew they had some advantage like talking in a different language XD

O haiyo...

We should all calm down and watch this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXsK5wyh3tA

This made me laugh.

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

jnfs2014

Quote from: CrazyGamer on January 28, 2008, 02:38:03 PM
... Which definition of "Moron" is being used?
The one meaning " mental", or " idiot."

Riosan

Quote from: Ridley on January 28, 2008, 02:37:04 PM
Oh well looks like the Genius followers are trying to make a comeback

A comeback? Nah, we're just reinforcing his point about how you're stupid.

Quote from: Ridley on January 28, 2008, 02:37:04 PM
and it was moron not idiot.

Because that nulls my entire post, right?

Quote from: Ridley on January 28, 2008, 02:37:04 PMAlso I'm 14 Gosh

Uh, ok? No one said you weren't.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)