<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Are you a moron?

Started by Genius, January 27, 2008, 06:35:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyGamer

Your computer is unable to compute me.

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Genius

I see that I've got plenty to come back to.  This is hilarious.  I suppose morons are good for something.  They make for great entertainment when they're angry.

Quote from: Ridley on January 28, 2008, 02:16:05 PM
I see you laughing but I still see a lot of typing for one who is supposedly winning. You also seem to have the idea that your arrogance and paragraph posts make you seem intelligent. That just makes you look smart to idiots but to people who see you for who you are, you look like a jerk.

So because I think I have the upper hand, I should just...stop?  Not a chance.  If that were the case, this never would have gotten so far.  I just like provoking morons to make themselves look even worse.  It works so well.  You're the perfect example.

...So, you're saying that anyone who thinks I look smart is an idiot?  Looks like you just insulted quite a few people.  Might want to watch that.  It's the average morons that think I look like a jerk.

Actually, I'll take that back.  Everyone thinks I look like a jerk.  It's just the morons that are offended by it.

Quote from: Triforceman22 on January 28, 2008, 02:16:49 PM
your horrible...
If this was just to piss people off by calling them morons,
Then seriously you have no life, if you find this enjoyable.
:|

You are acting very offensivley to people just for a laugh or two?
Seriously. ...
:robotindifferent:

My horrible?  What about it?  

It's great how every single moron stereotype is coming out from this thread.  I love the generic "you must have no life" whenever somebody says something you don't like.

Quote from: RedSox on January 28, 2008, 02:22:35 PM

The above statement is true, if you are acting offensive to someone just for laughs, Then what is the point? Just to get others mad at you? There really is no point in that. If you want to "Put the morons in their place", what does it matter? You'll never meet the person. Also if they are a moron, nothing you are saying, even if they admit they are one, will change them. Does doing this benefit you at all? Maybe, but more likely not.  

Who cares if I never meet the person?  Morons flood the world.  If you just figure that you can turn the other cheek to them, they never become aware of just how stupid they really are.  I'm not the type to just ignore such people.  I'll tell them what I think, whether they like it or not.

Quote from: WaterGod on January 28, 2008, 02:32:28 PM

And besides I doubt thats how Genius acts in real life, its just some alter-ego he made up for the internet. however the joke is on him now he is pressured to never make a mistake he has to be perfect. you should have seen how some people over at nsider2 acted when he misspelled "odd." I feel sorry for him :(

Try again.  I'm the same kind of person, no matter where I am.  

And no, I'm not pressured not to make a mistake.  The "odd" thing was a joke.  If I make a mistake, oh well.  I don't particularly care.  If someone makes a big deal of it, it's usually just a joke.

Quote from: Ridley on January 28, 2008, 02:32:56 PM
Genius is logged off! When she comes back she will say something but for now, I won! What do you think of her winning now?

...I'm laughing so, so hard.

Quote from: Ridley on January 28, 2008, 02:42:14 PM

Seeing as he bothered to put up an arguement with me leads me to believe he is just as bad as me so it looks like I won. So even if I am an idiot; it doesn't matter. Don't argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experiance.

...Because I backed up what I thought, I'm as bad as you?  Yeah, that one makes total sense.  As long as I'm not doing so in the same pitiful way you are, I'd say I'm just fine.  I'm definitely not about to be brought down to your level.  That would take a lot of work.

Genius

Quote from: Ridley on January 28, 2008, 02:50:35 PM
Well I would like to know if Genius is willing to stop because I am.

Not on your life.

Tupin

Ridley, you can't win.

He'll never take you seriously now, in this argument or in any.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

CrazyGamer

Genius, I have but one question...

Why are you so mean...?

Ridley

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on January 28, 2008, 03:02:29 PM
Ridley, you can't win.

I don't care what he thinks because I don't care about his thoughts.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Genius

Quote from: CrazyGamer on January 28, 2008, 03:03:21 PM

Why are you so mean...?

It's necessary.  I live off the tears of others.

Macawmoses

Quote from: Ridley on January 28, 2008, 03:04:19 PM
Ridley, you can't win.

I don't care what he thinks because I don't care about his thoughts.
Then why have 5 pages of posts dedicated to it?

Genius

Ridley, you can't win.

Quite true.  Though I'd probably never take him seriously anyway, he's just laughable to me now.

Yoshi_R

Quote from: Genius on January 28, 2008, 03:06:45 PM
Ridley, you can't win.

Quite true.  Though I'd probably never take him seriously anyway, he's just laughable to me now.
Genius point and laugh with me

*Yoshi_R points and giggles.

CrazyGamer

Quote from: Genius on January 28, 2008, 03:05:32 PM
Quote from: CrazyGamer on January 28, 2008, 03:03:21 PM

Why are you so mean...?

It's necessary.  I live off the tears of others.
... By "mean" I kinda meant that...

Ridley

Quote from: Genius on January 28, 2008, 02:59:02 PM
I see that I've got plenty to come back to.  This is hilarious.  I suppose morons are good for something.  They make for great entertainment when they're angry. You sure do.

Quote from: Ridley on January 28, 2008, 02:16:05 PM
I see you laughing but I still see a lot of typing for one who is supposedly winning. You also seem to have the idea that your arrogance and paragraph posts make you seem intelligent. That just makes you look smart to idiots but to people who see you for who you are, you look like a jerk.

So because I think I have the upper hand, I should just...stop?  Not a chance.  If that were the case, this never would have gotten so far.  I just like provoking morons to make themselves look even worse.  It works so well.  You're the perfect example. I see you looking even worse as well still keeping this up.

...So, you're saying that anyone who thinks I look smart is an idiot?  Looks like you just insulted quite a few people.  Might want to watch that.  It's the average morons that think I look like a jerk. No, I'm saying you are posing to everybody and you are really a jerk.

Actually, I'll take that back.  Everyone thinks I look like a jerk.  It's just the morons that are offended by it. Looks like we agree on something.

Quote from: Triforceman22 on January 28, 2008, 02:16:49 PM
your horrible...
If this was just to piss people off by calling them morons,
Then seriously you have no life, if you find this enjoyable.
:|

You are acting very offensivley to people just for a laugh or two?
Seriously. ...
:robotindifferent:

My horrible?  What about it?  

It's great how every single moron stereotype is coming out from this thread.  I love the generic "you must have no life" whenever somebody says something you don't like. Including the arrogant moron.

Quote from: RedSox on January 28, 2008, 02:22:35 PM

The above statement is true, if you are acting offensive to someone just for laughs, Then what is the point? Just to get others mad at you? There really is no point in that. If you want to "Put the morons in their place", what does it matter? You'll never meet the person. Also if they are a moron, nothing you are saying, even if they admit they are one, will change them. Does doing this benefit you at all? Maybe, but more likely not.  

Who cares if I never meet the person?  Morons flood the world.  If you just figure that you can turn the other cheek to them, they never become aware of just how stupid they really are.  I'm not the type to just ignore such people.  I'll tell them what I think, whether they like it or not. Because nobody cares.

Quote from: WaterGod on January 28, 2008, 02:32:28 PM

And besides I doubt thats how Genius acts in real life, its just some alter-ego he made up for the internet. however the joke is on him now he is pressured to never make a mistake he has to be perfect. you should have seen how some people over at nsider2 acted when he misspelled "odd." I feel sorry for him :(

Try again.  I'm the same kind of person, no matter where I am.  Yeah arrogant and self centered.

And no, I'm not pressured not to make a mistake.  The "odd" thing was a joke.  If I make a mistake, oh well.  I don't particularly care.  If someone makes a big deal of it, it's usually just a joke.

Quote from: Ridley on January 28, 2008, 02:32:56 PM
Genius is logged off! When she comes back she will say something but for now, I won! What do you think of her winning now?

...I'm laughing so, so hard. I shouldn't have made that post...

Quote from: Ridley on January 28, 2008, 02:42:14 PM

Seeing as he bothered to put up an arguement with me leads me to believe he is just as bad as me so it looks like I won. So even if I am an idiot; it doesn't matter. Don't argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experiance.

...Because I backed up what I thought, I'm as bad as you?  Yeah, that one makes total sense.  As long as I'm not doing so in the same pitiful way you are, I'd say I'm just fine.  I'm definitely not about to be brought down to your level.  That would take a lot of work. You backed up what you thought with what you thought... Isn't that circular reasoning?

My answers are in red. 8)
...It's quite obvious...

Mystic

Quote from: Ridley on January 28, 2008, 12:47:46 PM
Man Blaziken posted the same thing right before me and Genius did nothing to him. Whatever, if I were to say what I am (and apparently I can't since it is up to Genius all of a sudden) I would say I can get hot headed but not moronic. Except that one time with Swampert.
You should be ashamed.

Friendly Hostile

This thread is awesome on so many levels.