<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Spoiler Thread. -Post all Spoiler Threads/Posts here.-

Started by Geno, January 28, 2008, 10:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforceman22

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on January 30, 2008, 06:06:17 PM
Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on January 30, 2008, 06:03:43 PM
SAKURAI HAS BEEN FORGIVEN!!  I still think this roster has serious problems, but I just saw a video of Lucario and was pleasantly surprised!  Yes, he does seem a lot like Mewtwo, but from what I saw, there has been some pretty impressive upgrades, as well as important details for Pokemon fans like making his Up B Extreme Speed instead of Teleport.  I couldn't quite tell what his Side or Down B is (let's hope it's not the same as Mewtwo's), but I did notice that he does a lot of physical moves and has many more knockback attacks, rather Mewtwo's moves which can't do any knockback at all.  I still hope the roster is bigger, but with Toon Link and a pretty good Lucario, I think it's still okay.
Yeah, Lucario looks good, so does Toon Link, and ROB still looks sucky.

The more reason to thrash on him.:P

Also they could just add the new Char. to the right spot so it would be alined with his/her series...;)

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Cornwad

Quote from: Triforceman22 on January 30, 2008, 06:08:35 PM
SAKURAI HAS BEEN FORGIVEN!!  I still think this roster has serious problems, but I just saw a video of Lucario and was pleasantly surprised!  Yes, he does seem a lot like Mewtwo, but from what I saw, there has been some pretty impressive upgrades, as well as important details for Pokemon fans like making his Up B Extreme Speed instead of Teleport.  I couldn't quite tell what his Side or Down B is (let's hope it's not the same as Mewtwo's), but I did notice that he does a lot of physical moves and has many more knockback attacks, rather Mewtwo's moves which can't do any knockback at all.  I still hope the roster is bigger, but with Toon Link and a pretty good Lucario, I think it's still okay.

Also they could just add the new Char. to the right spot so it would be alined with his/her series...;)
But then all of the rest would be out of order :(
And why would all the characters align now, if its not the complete roster, when they never matched up before?

captainjacksparrow

Quote from: Cornwad on January 30, 2008, 06:10:22 PM

And why would all the characters align now, if its not the complete roster, when they never matched up before?
thats not true its alligend when you start out

Triforceman22

Quote from: captainjacksparrow on January 30, 2008, 06:14:17 PM

ummm....... why'd you do that?

SkyMyl

Quote from: Triforceman22 on January 30, 2008, 06:25:47 PM

He probably forgot to post.

captainjacksparrow

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on January 30, 2008, 06:32:22 PM

sorry about that i switched computers when i posted so i didnt know that happend

Triforceman22

Quote from: captainjacksparrow on January 30, 2008, 06:35:26 PM
Quote from: MasterYoungLink on January 30, 2008, 06:32:22 PM

sorry about that i switched computers when i posted so i didnt know that happend

Oh...:P

I agree with your edited post. :)

Retronintendodude7

I think someone on Gamefaqs might have found a huge amount of Subspace videos, but they could contain ending spoilers. I'm not going to watch them or read what people are saying, but do you guys want me to post the link(s) to it?

Cornwad

Umm... not really

Notice how Mario, Peach, and Bowser are very far away from each other... same with Kirby, Dedede, and Meta Knight...
Same with Link and Zelda, DK and Diddy...

Cornwad

Quote from: Retronintendodude7 on January 30, 2008, 06:41:40 PM
I think someone on Gamefaqs might have found a huge amount of Subspace videos, but they could contain ending spoilers. I'm not going to watch them or read what people are saying, but do you guys want me to post the link(s) to it?

Yes please :)

Triforceman22

then why can't the final roster end up like that?

Also please post the links retro. :)

captainjacksparrow

Quote from: Cornwad on January 30, 2008, 06:42:21 PM

Umm... not really

Notice how Mario, Peach, and Bowser are very far away from each other... same with Kirby, Dedede, and Meta Knight...
Same with Link and Zelda, DK and Diddy...
.......yea well im trying every thing to disprove 35 roster theory

Cornwad

Quote from: Triforceman22 on January 30, 2008, 06:44:06 PM
then why can't the final roster end up like that?

Also please post the links retro. :)
Because why keep all the characters seperate? The way they are organized in the complete roster is the most sensible way to organize them...
But I may be wrong. We could have more characters, but I'd like to point out the roster is great already.

Cornwad

Quote from: captainjacksparrow on January 30, 2008, 06:45:08 PM
yea well im trying every thing to disprove 35 roster theory
Then please try to disprove it with things that make sense...

Neerb

I still find it hard to believe that we only have FIVE unlockable newcomers....

Also, did Brawl Central get busted for having too many leaks?  Cause it's been broken for a long time.

Oh, and one more thing:  if there are any vids of Lucario, Toon Link, or Wolf in SSE, could someone link me them?