News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Even though you may be dissapointed, r u still getting teh game?

Started by Saraneth, February 01, 2008, 07:13:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saraneth

I know I am, but it will just be less awesome. We should all stop whining and enjoy the game teh way it iz

Fell

Still getting it, but I still believe in a roster with more than 35 chars.

Spongebob does not approve

Dawei

No poop I am. It's freaking smash. To be honest, I would buy the game if there were only 30 characters.

Rius

I was initially against it, but I've decided that to wait this long and not get it would be kind of... stupid. I guess it's just another Twilight Princess episode. Final Fantasy XIII better be worth it though. >:(

Neerb

I highly doubt that anyone on this board is not getting Brawl.

Joeofmars

Quote from: Saraneth on February 01, 2008, 07:13:12 AM
I know I am, but it will just be less awesome. We should all stop whining and enjoy the game teh way it iz

Woh... what happened to you? You used to type... good. What the hell man.

I'll be getting it. I would have got it even if was just a re-released Melee with online play.

Nintenfrk

Why wouldn't I? I mean I've been looking forward to this game since 2006, hell yes I'm going to get it.
The man in black fled across the desert...and the gunslinger followed.

La Pared

Hell yea im getting the game. i waited a long time for this darn game! Stayed up late to look at the stupid updates on a school night. I deserve to play and own this game!  :(

www.Revolutionists.co.nr

Gwen Khan

Jono2

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Qsmash

DededeCloneChris

Triforceman22

I would get it even if the roster was the same as melee's.

also what happened to your grammer/spelling?
it got all crappy all of a sudden...

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

TheKoopaBros.

I'm not disappointed and regardless of whether I'm disappointed or not I know Brawl will be awesome. Famitsu gave it 40/40 anyways. :D

My only beef is that while the clones in this game are less clony than in melee, they're still there and if I had the option I would add a couple more deserving characters. With that said, regardless I am at the very least satisfied about the roster and the gameplay (all 3 of the characters I wanted made it in anyways).