News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

What Charecter Will You Use First?

Started by Cakeman, February 01, 2008, 03:59:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cakeman

When you open up the game case and pop in into your Wii who will you play as first? Will you start with mario or someone like Meta Knight?

Personally i will start out practising with Meta Knight on whatever stage..i just want the game...NAO!

Discuss ;)
<Insert amazing beautiful sig here>

X_Hero

Well, until I unlock Lucario, I guess I'll start off with Fox.

Dawei

I'm going to throw in the disk, go the versus, pick Fox, do 15 matches with him (to unlock Marth) and then go on playing with him.

Cakeman

yea im looking forward to Lucario too..even though im not that much of a pokemon fan :P
<Insert amazing beautiful sig here>

X_Hero

Quote from: Cakeman on February 01, 2008, 04:02:43 PM
yea im looking forward to Lucario too..even though im not that much of a pokemon fan :P
Yeah, it's not just because I'm an absolute Lucario fan, either, but the way that he just moved around the stages so easily. He seems easy to control and really powerful to me. I'm going to own everyone with him... XD

Michael227

lucas or metaknight (it WOULD'VE been lucario if he wasnt unlockable)

Dei Enyt

I'm-a gonna use-a Mario~! ;D

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Neerb

I'm gonna use PT.

CHAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEEVILSPERKY

Mario for a Classic/Arcade mode run-through is where I'm going first. :)
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite

Fell

Spongebob does not approve

Lini

Either Ike or Pokemon Trainer.  Or probably Meta Knight 

David2314

Skye8600

im gonna be at my friends house qwhere i will promptly start playing as Pikmin and Olimar
or PT

Mr.Greenie

i'm gonna use link untill i unlock someone better :)