Main Menu

Character dissapointments? *SPOILERS*

Started by PHOENIXBLAST, February 02, 2008, 05:11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHOENIXBLAST

What characters that are IN the game are you dissapointed with? What characters would you have wanted in Brawl? Then finaly what characters would you replace?

Well I have to think about my 1st and 3rd question, but I wanted Megaman in Brawl...

Tupin

I wanted Animal Crosser, Geno, and Ridley.

But I got Dedede and Wario so it evens out.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Cornwad

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on February 02, 2008, 05:14:50 PM

Not to mention the fact that Dedede is actually good.

1. Wolf, Lucas, ZSS
2. Eggplant Wizard, Ridley, Tom Nook, Tingle >:D
3. ZSS=Ridley, Wolf=Tom Nook, Lucas=Tingle

Also, DK's FS should have been Barrel Roll

Tupin

Quote from: Cornwad on February 02, 2008, 05:23:59 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on February 02, 2008, 05:14:50 PM

Not to mention the fact that Dedede is actually good.

1. Wolf, Lucas, ZSS
2. Eggplant Wizard, Ridley, Tom Nook, Tingle >:D
3. ZSS=Ridley, Wolf=Tom Nook, Lucas=Tingle

Also, DK's FS should have been Barrel Roll
Darn you Wolf. :(

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

ssbmfan5

I'm disappointed with ROB, mainly because there were much more deserving characters, that I'm sure are already stated or will be in the near future.
My sig is gone cause it had spoilers:(

Michael227

Quote from: ssbmfan5 on February 02, 2008, 05:31:52 PM
I'm disappointed with ROB, mainly because there were much more deserving characters, that I'm sure are already stated or will be in the near future.
rob doesnt look too bad i wonder if he will make top tier  ????

Triforce_Luigi

1. I'm dissapointed with Toon Link. I like him, but I would've preferred a decloned moveset from Wind Waker. I'm also dissapointed with Ganondorf, Luigi, Falco, and Wolf. Mainly because they are all partly clones.

2. I wanted Claus, Ridley, Mewtwo, Black Shadow, Krystal, Mewtwo, Animal Crosser, Tom Nook, Ray 01, Samurai Goroh, Black Shadow, Sigurd, Roy, Sothe, Lip, Andy, Isaac, and many, many more.

3. I don't think I would replace anyone. I'm just disappointed with the clones and the fact that none of my most wanted made it in.`

CrazyGamer

You actually wanted Lip? And you know, Claus is an alt. Also, you said some ppl twice.

I'm not really disappointed. There's nobody I really wanted...
Your computer is unable to compute me.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: CrazyGamer on February 02, 2008, 05:48:11 PM
You actually wanted Lip? And you know, Claus is an alt. Also, you said some ppl twice.

I'm not really disappointed. There's nobody I really wanted...

I did? Oh... So I did. Oh well.

And I wasn't particularly rooting for her, but I thought she could be unique if she was in. As I recall, she was mentioned in Sakurai's journal. But the Journal lied about alot, so it doesn't matter.

Cakeman

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on February 02, 2008, 05:43:19 PM
1. I'm dissapointed with Toon Link. I like him, but I would've preferred a decloned moveset from Wind Waker. I'm also dissapointed with Ganondorf, Luigi, Falco, and Wolf. Mainly because they are all partly clones.

2. I wanted Claus, Ridley, Mewtwo, Black Shadow, Krystal, Mewtwo, Animal Crosser, Tom Nook, Ray 01, Samurai Goroh, Black Shadow, Sigurd, Roy, Sothe, Lip, Andy, Isaac, and many, many more.

3. I don't think I would replace anyone. I'm just disappointed with the clones and the fact that none of my most wanted made it in.`
hehe you said mewtwo twice.. :P i guess you REALLY wanted him...but we got lucario so im pretty satisified :);)
<Insert amazing beautiful sig here>

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Cakeman on February 02, 2008, 06:12:13 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on February 02, 2008, 05:43:19 PM

hehe you said mewtwo twice.. :P i guess you REALLY wanted him...but we got lucario so im pretty satisified :);)
Actually, I prefer Lucario. I only put some of them twice because I wasn't really paying attention when I typed the list.

Geno

Everyone with the landmaster besides fox.

Rius

I'm dissappointed in Lucas, Wolf, and all of the part clones who returned from Melee, particularly Gannondorf and Toon Link; they had so much potential, but it wasn't used.

I really wanted Mega Man (obviously), Animal Crosser, King. K. Rool, and Mewtwo in Brawl. The roster size sucks majorly.

I actually wouldn't replace anyone, unless it was a clone replaced by a decloned form.

Matt

Wolf and Lucas are a dissapointment, i mean from what I've seen, Wolf could be a lot better, and Ness is good don't get me wrong, but is Lucas nessiciary?

CrazyGamer

Quote from: ChunkeyMunkey on February 02, 2008, 06:30:57 PM
Wolf and Lucas are a dissapointment, i mean from what I've seen, Wolf could be a lot better, and Ness is good don't get me wrong, but is Lucas nessiciary?
I've seen Spoilers of Mother 3. It's a pretty epic story... Although I never watched the whole thing, since only 1/5th of the game has been translated...
Flint would have been better than Lucas, though.
Your computer is unable to compute me.