Main Menu

A lesson on your forum.

Started by Genius, February 04, 2008, 12:55:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforceman22

Well, Genius just dropped the bombshell....

and it hit pretty hard....

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Kaz

Quote from: KAOS on February 04, 2008, 02:01:16 PM
thanks, genius. we didnt need this thread, and now you turned everyone here against me. now, i shall get this thread locked.

Go ahead, but that only gives us "cowardice" to add to your list of traits. It's not very nice of you to get everyone's attention and just ignore their points. ^__^
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Jono2

Yeah, you have to make it into a presentation because you're just that starved of attention that you need to provoke people into trolling you. -_-

you need to make others feel bad about themselves for what reason?

for the record, my "argument" in this thread was just an attempt to get KAOS to stop making an ass out of himself, and somehow it worked, if only for 5 minutes.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

bluaki

thanks, genius. we didnt need this thread, and now you turned everyone here against me. now, i shall get this thread locked.
Yes, you will, because obviously you have a good enough reason for it to be locked.

Seriously, most if not all mods and admins here probably completely agree with Genius on the stuff in this thread.

gbwyoshi

You know what genius that makes perfect sense, but only if people follow it will anyone learn.

Kayo

Quote from: bluaki on February 04, 2008, 02:05:20 PM
Yes, you will, because obviously you have a good enough reason for it to be locked.

Seriously, most if not all mods and admins here probably completely agree with Genius on the stuff in this thread.
oh yeah, i dont like you anymore.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Red

I agree and disagree. Most of the post is completely true, however, even the popular forums started small and insignificant.

Yoshi_R

First important note on this.  Your atrocious grammar has no place in board descriptions. 

THAT HURTS GENIUS. You being a grammar nazi to someone else and not only me.

*Yoshi_R cries in the corner of his room.

:P

Genius

Good luck with that.  Remember rule #1, "nobody cares".  That means that nobody cares about your requests, either.  Nobody will lock this just because you're a whiny little idiot that makes a fool of himself whenever given the chance.

Zovistograt

man, this is still going on?

...face it KAOS, Genius made valid points that are blatantly ignored by people who cannot comprehend that their forum is predestined to not take off.  Don't be one of those people, please.  You'll just be chasing a dream in all the wrong ways.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Kaz

Quote from: KAOS on February 04, 2008, 02:06:07 PM

And you call Genius mean?

Christ, you jump on the hate train just because a person disagrees with you.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

bluaki

and I don't have a reason to want you to like me.

Riosan

AA++ thread, would read again.

Good luck with that.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Cecil_and_Kain

Quote from: Genius on February 04, 2008, 02:08:05 PM

Good luck with that.  Remember rule #1, "nobody cares".  That means that nobody cares about your requests, either.  Nobody will lock this just because you're a whiny little idiot that makes a fool of himself whenever given the chance.
Genius. We need to ask ourselves right now, a very important question that will affect the total outcome of this thread.
WWJD?

Talim

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on February 04, 2008, 01:52:40 PM
Quote from: Talim2004 on February 04, 2008, 01:50:43 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on February 04, 2008, 11:37:49 AM
I don't think you were a very active member when that happened, it was like a few days before you started posting regularly.
I may not have even been signed up then. Because I signed up on...*goes to check my profile* January 22nd...yeah......wow..that's only like..2 weeks..xD
Quote from: KAOS on February 04, 2008, 01:00:17 PM
Genius, why in the f*** did you post this? i see whats happening. i detect stupidity, need of attention, and jealousy.
Wow..and to think I used to think you were cool, Kaos. x.o You really are a moron. "i detect stupidity, need of attention, and jealousy." That "sentence" is describing you, Kaos..not Genius...
Stupidity: Umm..I dun even have to explain how that describes you.
Attention: You're only making these retarded posts about Genius so you can GET attention.
Jealousy: You're obviously jealous that Genius is so much cooler than you, and because he's part of the SIT and you're not.
Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on February 04, 2008, 01:32:44 PM
That's what people seem to think, but other than being in the SIT, I don't see why anyone would think that. Talim's in the SIT too, but she doesn't seem very popular here.
;_; What're you talking about? I'm popular...I mean..not on the forums yet cause I just signed up but on #nsider I am. :O
And your sucking up?
:P
I am NOT sucking up. I'm just saying i'm popular. :O :D

Poor Bluaki. How on earth will she live now? :(