News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

The Fan Fic Workshop (You may now post)

Started by Wolfpika, February 04, 2008, 05:47:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfpika

Current Banner until someone would like to offer me a better one

This is a very long speech so if you don't care about long speeches and dedication, I suggest you get to the next post but here is some dedication and some notice of honor to the founder of the FFW, "NWBREME"

NWEBREME was a very respected user and was a good friend of mine. He founded this thread because he wanted to make the Fan Fic Board a little more helpful to people. He teamed up with a few other people such as me Wolfpika, SageLink19(creator of the FFotW) and Mackmormoses(founder of the FFL). Or at least that's why I remembered. But anyway, we helped thousands of newbie fan fic writers (including me), write more original and creative stories. Helping people to give their characters a more real personallity and how we csn relate to that character. We helped former Nsiders to control their Plot and make sure to not leave things messed up and having go like, "What the fruit is going on here?!" and, "What's going on in this pinneapple stand? Jeez!" We defined the impossible, to actually help, no not help, preserve, great fan fics that just need a little help from the masters. NWEBREME, I don't know where he is, but if your out there NWEBREME, this one is for you.

Fan Fic Workshop Team

Wolfpika(creator of thread, not founder, creator)

Currently, looking for position of FFW critics and a few FFW Police to make sure this thread is clean.

Wolfpika

If you would like to be part of the FFW Team, please fill this form out and PM it to me titled, "FFW Job"

ScreenName:

CatchPhrase:

Previous Jobs(Like what other staff duties you have taken on other threads and no lies!):

If you have been a Fan Fic Staff Once:

Background(Optional):

Wolfpika

Wolfpika

Wolfpika

Wolfpika

Wolfpika

Wolfpika

Wolfpika

Macawmoses

You dont need that many edits bud ;)

Yes, I was the founder of the Unofficial Fan Fiction Library, a highly controversial thread.

Wolfpika

Quote from: mackormoses on February 04, 2008, 04:23:26 PM
You dont need that many edits bud ;)

Yes, I was the founder of the Unofficial Fan Fiction Library, a highly controversial thread.

NWEBREME had like 15 edits, due to many entry submits.

would you like to be a judge?

THEBIRD

I guess you haven't noticed that these boards have very few fan fics in them. It is dead compared to old NSiders  :(. I was part of the FFW team back at the old NSiders and I'm proud to say my work was exceptional. I was also a judge in the FfotW contest. Too bad the site went down just as I was finding my home within the site... Then again, now I've turned to RPGing and found a new hobby. I do miss making long rants about how one may fix their spelling. Like I do want to point out that since this is the new FFW, you should be extra careful your posts have proper spelling and grammar. You may want to look that over.

I may be an FFW Critic, if you want. But, I want to wait a bit to see how this thread turns out. I have a feeling no one will submit anything, just like how the new FfotM contest turned out...

Light

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on February 04, 2008, 05:55:29 PM
I guess you haven't noticed that these boards have very few fan fics in them. It is dead compared to old NSiders  :(. I was part of the FFW team back at the old NSiders and I'm proud to say my work was exceptional. I was also a judge in the FfotW contest. Too bad the site went down just as I was finding my home within the site... Then again, now I've turned to RPGing and found a new hobby. I do miss making long rants about how one may fix their spelling. Like I do want to point out that since this is the new FFW, you should be extra careful your posts have proper spelling and grammar. You may want to look that over.

I may be an FFW Critic, if you want. But, I want to wait a bit to see how this thread turns out. I have a feeling no one will submit anything, just like how the new FfotM contest turned out...
We currently only have two submissions...
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Wolfpika