Main Menu

Hate PM V: Return of the Hate PM

Started by Genius, February 05, 2008, 03:47:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riosan

Quote from: ZGDK on February 06, 2008, 03:10:25 PM
You know what? Flaming doesn't solve anything. Genius you'd have more friends if you weren't so honest all the time.

I really doubt Genius' intent is to have more friends.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Tomboh

Quote from: Genius on February 06, 2008, 03:09:24 PM
Quote from: Tomboh on February 06, 2008, 03:07:37 PM
temporarily
Permanently is nice too, but that doesn't happen often. :(
I see temporary leaving as a better thing. Morons permanently leaving would leave this forum dead from lack of activity.

WiinolikePS3

Quote from: Chain Chompesque on February 06, 2008, 03:09:29 PM
Quote from: Genius on February 06, 2008, 02:59:23 PM
Quote from: RedSox on February 06, 2008, 02:49:45 PM
That's what you're doing. Sure, go ahead and say "I'm not judging their maturity, I'm judging if they are morons." It won't do you too much good. Why? Because if people are immature then they are morons. Which means, immature=moron. If they are mature, then they are not morons. Mature =/= moron. You may also say, "That logic is flawed, just because someone is mature doesn't mean they aren't morons." I've never seen a mature moron before, and I doubt you have either.
I can judge it fairly easily, based on forum posts or otherwise.

Ehh...I don't really think I want to get involved in this, I may or may not, but I would like to point out the hypocrisy here--You yelled at someone a ways back for judging you based on your posts, yet here you are saying you can judge them off of their posts. And if you really mean that, it's just painfully arrogant...
That's how he argues.

Like Yoshi said before, he's finally losing his OWN argument.

Red

You know what? Flaming doesn't solve anything. Genius you'd have more friends if you weren't so honest all the time.
I'd gladly be his friend, I just point out what I believe to be flawed logic, no matter who came up with the logic. Unlike what most of you believe, I just don't single out Genius.

ZGDK

Juni

God, how I missed these. I miss this side of genius.  :'(

LOL
Quote from: ZGDK on February 06, 2008, 03:13:07 PM
Someone please lock this thread.
LOL

Yoshi_R

Quote from: Juni on February 06, 2008, 03:13:17 PM

LOL
LOL
Genius intent is to win every battle till he conquers all. He's like Rome... or Hitler... okay Hitler ataully. :P

Genius

Quote from: Chain Chompesque on February 06, 2008, 03:09:29 PM
Ehh...I don't really think I want to get involved in this, I may or may not, but I would like to point out the hypocrisy here--You yelled at someone a ways back for judging you based on your posts, yet here you are saying you can judge them off of their posts. And if you really mean that, it's just painfully arrogant...

That was the point of the post.  Judging immaturity against my definition of moron.  I think it's kind of a stretch to judge maturity based on some forum trolling.  The difference is that the people I prey on are obvious morons.  

Some people are less obvious, and I don't go after that.  It's too common to be wrong about such cases.  

I have enough friends.  I have no interest in lying to get along with some people here.  

Tomboh

ZGDK

Quote from: Yoshi_R on February 06, 2008, 03:14:46 PM
Quote from: Juni on February 06, 2008, 03:13:17 PM

LOL
LOL
Genius intent is to win every battle till he conquers all. He's like Rome... or Hitler... okay Hitler ataully. :P

GENIUS=ADOLF HITLER

WiinolikePS3

Silver isn't here.

The only Administrators/Moderators online right now apparently enjoy this kind of sick, twisted entertainment.

ZGDK

Quote from: WiinolikePS3 on February 06, 2008, 03:16:46 PM
Silver isn't here.

The only Administrators/Moderators online right now apparently enjoy this kind of sick, twisted entertainment.

Rio is just sucking up to Genius.

Riosan

Sick and twisted? No, that's laughing at blind, retarded kids running around in circles.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Juni

Quote from: ZGDK on February 06, 2008, 03:15:57 PM

GENIUS=ADOLF HITLER
You= jews
Genius you know what to do.

Aren't we all?
Quote from: Tomboh on February 06, 2008, 03:15:50 PM
It solves boredom.
It solved my boredom.

Quote from: Genius on February 06, 2008, 02:38:44 PM
...and provide entertainment for this boring forum.
Except that all this is doing is causing conflict. Which I guess is entertaining for some, but it's damaging the community.
...̅̅̅