Nsider Underground *Semi-Literate RP* (The more members, the merrier!)

Started by Wolfpika, February 06, 2008, 01:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

Ridley

*All of a sudden a portal opened up. A machine appears from it.* "Crypto, use the earthquake generator and destroy this place. The army I sent will help get the straglers."
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Wolfpika

"What should we do?" Beltino asked Iwata.

"It doesn't matter anymore about Sony, we will be doing two things we were not going to do. First, we must ally ourselves with Sony."

"WHAT?! THAT'S INSANE!"

"Yes, but both of us are weak alone, but together, we can crush Tabuu and Dimentiono. This will be an offer they can not refuse, I know it."

"Alright, I'll send a signal proposing our offer."

"Good, after that....send in Mecha Army Alpha 1."

"But, that was saved for our war against So-" Iwata gave Beltino a dead eye look and Beltino quickly said.

"Sending in Mecha Army Alpha 1, troops, control your attacks on the weapons first, then the enemy."

The faction consisted of 70 Troops: 20 Custom Robo Knights, 15 Battalion War Tanks, 25 Fighters, and 10 Bombers.

Fell

Felldoh teleported to Master Iawata's location to tell him about the betrayl. "....And that's what happened. What should we do?"

Spongebob does not approve

Ridley

((You guys know there is no way to get to my lair until I open another subspace portal, right? Not to mention the portals made by bombs will probably kill you. This means you will have to wait for me to unveil my secret weapon. >:D ))
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Ridley

((I also have one last question. Who is the current leader of Sony? Belinda?))
...It's quite obvious...

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Ridley on February 24, 2008, 09:13:58 AM

((Presumably, there is no leader, especially since you are planning on wiping it out. Although if there is a leader, it's probably Dimentiono.))

Ridley

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on February 24, 2008, 10:11:52 AM

((Presumably, there is no leader, especially since you are planning on wiping it out. Although if there is a leader, it's probably Dimentiono.))

((Dimentiono is on my side now. The only one left is Belinda.))
...It's quite obvious...

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Ridley on February 24, 2008, 10:22:05 AM

((Well, if you're destroying it, there would be no leader. Although it would probably be wiser for Tabuu to reinstate someone loyal to him as leader of Sony, because that way, if Sony wasn't destroyed, he would have control.))

Ridley

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on February 24, 2008, 10:24:36 AM
Quote from: Ridley on February 24, 2008, 10:22:05 AM

((Well, if you're destroying it, there would be no leader. Although it would probably be wiser for Tabuu to reinstate someone loyal to him as leader of Sony, because that way, if Sony wasn't destroyed, he would have control.))

((I'm not trying to destroy it, I'm trying to take over although I wouldn't mind destroying everything if I have to. Good idea however. I will see what the doc thinks.))
...It's quite obvious...

Ridley

...It's quite obvious...

Dr.Hobo2

Ridley

((Well lets just have fun destroying the underground Newcomers area. Right now I just gave Crypto an earthquake generator.))
...It's quite obvious...

Dr.Hobo2

((Ah, okay.))

Crypto grabbed the new weapon and upgraded it into his gun and then thrusted it in the ground. "Let's see what this baby can do!" And he pulled the trigger and the ground started to shake like an...earthquake! It started bringing down the buildings that were threads posted by the new-comers. "I think daddy found a new favorite."

Red

"Wolf! Look at the radar! Something is happening in the Underground! I'm going there." he said. He teleported only to find Crypto destroying the Underground. "So, you were the one Tabuu and Dimentiono took with them." he said. "Well, isn't that a nice toy, did Tabuu make it for you? Or did Dimentiono? Bah, doesn't matter either way, you're going down!"