News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

RP Launch pad thread!

Started by NJNETSFAN15, September 29, 2007, 01:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfpika

http://nsiderforums.net/index.php?topic=19421.0

I created this RP a little while ago and it's going great. but whenever people just go away for a couple of days, they usually quit when they come back, saying "it's too complex' or "I'm confused".

Wolfpika

Also, I'm thinking of posting a Pokemon RP about a new region (not new pokemon, more like Orre in Pokemon Colliseum, where it's just a different region, maybe a couple of new pokemon, but just the same ones), and kinda combining that with....another Nintendo topic. what would interest you guys if Pokemon crossed over with what topic?

Wolfpika

I think this thread lost it's fire....

Keirfire

then lets make it start up again! lol
so, i was thinking. back on the old board, we had a jedi temple/counsil thread... and i was htinking about remaking it
is that against the RP board rules?

Wolfpika

I remember that, the unoffical nsider council

No, but it would be more appropriate in the Power On Board.

Keirfire

reall? that sounds strange.. but ill go look at it there

jnfs2014

Late but.

Darkrai's Plot

It has been several years since the valiant Pokemon rescuer and his partner saved the world from the comet. But now, a new threat is emerging. Darkrai, a master of evil, is plotting the doom of all the Pokemon world.

No one really knows what he wants, or how he will set about achieving it. Darkrai is working in the shadows, unbeknownst to the innocent Pokemon. You take the role of Pokemon rescuers. Save Pokemon, stop disaster, fulfill your role, but all the while, Darkrai's plot edges closer.

The brave Pokemon who stopped the comet before have long since vanished. He has been revered since then. He is now as famous as Lucario. No one knows what has become of him and his faithful partner. Search parties were sent to find them, but it would seem that they do not wish to be found.

It's time to choose a side. Will you choose to rescue Pokemon and stop Darkrai, or perhaps ally yourself with him. Or perhaps you are one of those brave souls who went searching for the comet-stopping hero.
                                       RULES
      No spamming

No flaming

No God-Modding

No fighting

No 2nd and 3rd evolution starters.

No Legends.

You may create 2 characters.

You may start Rping once LightningSword, Triforce_Luigi, or me gives you permission.

Most important rule= You must have an entrance. Do not just appear where we are at.

Name:

Pokemon:

Rescuer or Darkrai lackey:

Moveset:

Dislikes:

Favorite Food:

Background:

Gamemaster

D gray man RP

This is based off a Japanese TV show & English graphic novel.
So you are an exorcists a person chosen by God to stop the evil Millennium Earl and his army of machines called akumas, who are made of soul of the dead. You have an anti-akuma weapon to kill the akuma and defeat the Earl.Remember this is in the 19Th century

Rules:

Tell your: name, gender, eye color, country your from, color, type of anti-akuma(must be approved by the Black Order Chief, Komui Lee, which is me.), and if it is mechanic or parasititic
You start off at the exorcists headquarters the Black Order.
No flaming, spamming, and God-Modding.
Some exorcists are Allen Walker,Lenalee Lee(Komui's sister),Yu Kanda,Lavi, Miranda Lotto, and Arystar Krory.
search them on Goggle.

Max Headroom

Quote from: Gamemaster on March 13, 2008, 04:14:43 PM
D gray man RP

Perhaps, what's your point? I'm thinking of starting a Death Note RP, but I'm not sure how to start.
[move][/move]

Gamemaster

Quote from: I_AM_A_PERSON on March 13, 2008, 04:17:13 PM
D gray man RP

Perhaps, what's your point? I'm thinking of starting a Death Note RP, but I'm not sure how to start.
Sorry it wasn't finished and it accidentally got posted.

Max Headroom

Quote from: Gamemaster on March 13, 2008, 04:49:29 PM
Quote from: I_AM_A_PERSON on March 13, 2008, 04:17:13 PM
D gray man RP

Sorry it wasn't finished and it accidentally got posted.
I'm serious, how should I start up that Death Note RP?
[move][/move]

Gamemaster

Do some reseach, read the books, and make an interesting RP.

Max Headroom

Quote from: Gamemaster on March 13, 2008, 05:05:05 PM
Isn't the anime enough? I need to come up with a new story, not re-watch the series in English, then hunt down the manga. Thanks anyway.
[move][/move]

Gamemaster

Quote from: I_AM_A_PERSON on March 13, 2008, 05:11:51 PM
Quote from: Gamemaster on March 13, 2008, 05:05:05 PM
Isn't the anime enough? I need to come up with a new story, not re-watch the series in English, then hunt down the manga. Thanks anyway.
So what about mine is it good and will you join.