News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

RP Launch pad thread!

Started by NJNETSFAN15, September 29, 2007, 01:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Headroom

Quote from: Joeofmars on April 04, 2008, 09:56:45 PM
OK... well... first. Some crazy hyper dude named Booger..er, I mean Boogie, yeah, Boogie. He meets this hot ninny named Shantae... and they love each other. I'm so original, right?

Then, they meet some intelligent mage guy (LightningSword) and a cool cat bum (Triforce_Luigi) and a guy with so many problems (Birdie Of Aces). Oh yeah, and some oblivious chick ($|-|0r71)

I'm so original, right?
Try again when you have inspiration.
[move][/move]

Joeofmars

My inspiration was Dead Me- I mean it's original.

Max Headroom

Quote from: Joeofmars on April 04, 2008, 10:00:52 PM
My inspiration was Dead Me- I mean it's original.
Go for a walk or something. Read a book, whatever.
[move][/move]

Joeofmars

Wow... someone seems tense. Who might you be, anyway?

jnfs2014

I'm thinking about creating a SSB RP with Triforce_Luigi with the smashers making teams.

Max Headroom

Quote from: Joeofmars on April 05, 2008, 07:09:20 AM
Wow... someone seems tense. Who might you be, anyway?
How do I seem tense? I'll I'm saying is that you might come up with a story if you read something or go for a walk.
[move][/move]

Joeofmars

OK. I just read I Am Legend.

Would anyone want to do an RP about a bunch of people who survive a large plague that turns everyone into vampires?

jnfs2014

depends on if they are vicious vampires.  :P

Joeofmars

They gnaw your face off it you look at them.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Joeofmars on April 04, 2008, 09:56:45 PM
OK... well... first. Some crazy hyper dude named Booger..er, I mean Boogie, yeah, Boogie. He meets this hot ninny named Shantae... and they love each other. I'm so original, right?

Then, they meet some intelligent mage guy (LightningSword) and a cool cat bum (Triforce_Luigi) and a guy with so many problems (Birdie Of Aces). Oh yeah, and some oblivious chick ($|-|0r71)

I'm so original, right?

I like this idea. Not the most original, but it makes sense. >_>

Quote from: Joeofmars on April 05, 2008, 10:11:08 AM
OK. I just read I Am Legend.

Would anyone want to do an RP about a bunch of people who survive a large plague that turns everyone into vampires?

Yes. Lots of blood, gore, and violence. :)

Joeofmars

OK, but you post it T_L, no one ever joins my RP's @_@

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Joeofmars on April 05, 2008, 02:25:28 PM
OK, but you post it T_L, no one ever joins my RP's @_@

Actually, loads of people join yours, but the thread eventually gets locked by you. No one joins mine.

Dr.Hobo2

Alright, with the combination of boredom and DMDTS coming soon to a close, the next RP will need to come now. So I decided to give another try at an RP. The RP's based off of KH if anybody can't figure it out by the opening story.

Perfection Incarnate

?Long before, thousands of years before any worlds had been created; there were the first two keyblade wielders. One embodied all that was good, and likewise, one that was pure evil. They had fought for thousands and thousands of years in the nothingness. Eventually, they became tired and with one last attack from the one that was good, he destroyed the body of evil. This did not actually destroy all evil, in fact, the evil then spread across the infinite nothingness creating worlds with nothing but darkness and chaos. The one who was good knew what to do and sacrificed his body and spread good and niceness across the worlds setting a balance. This balance lasted for millennia only with small fluctuations in this balance?until,

?Ah ha ha ha ha?I?Am?Perfection Incarnate!?

Evil was born again. Good had too been reincarnated but Evil stole the power Good had and set out going from world to world and absorbing all evil before destroying that world.

?Soon?I will become the entity that I once was before except this time, Good nor anything else will be able to stop me! Ah ha ha ha ha ha!?

This is my story, I am the Good whose power was taken away from me. I have looked throughout the worlds that Evil, who now calls himself Perfection Incarnate, has not yet destroyed in search of heroes who can help me regain my power so I can destroy Perfection Incarnate and return balance between Good and Evil.?

?And now I, Benvolio, have gone to Destiny Islands where I have heard that the master of the keyblade, Sora, lives along with his friend Riku.? Benvolio said narrating to himself as he rode on a small boat sailing toward the islands. ?Hopefully they can help me destroy Perfection Incarnate.?

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on April 05, 2008, 02:46:04 PM
Alright, with the combination of boredom and DMDTS coming soon to a close, the next RP will need to come now. So I decided to give another try at an RP. The RP's based off of KH if anybody can't figure it out by the opening story.

Perfection Incarnate

“Long before, thousands of years before any worlds had been created; there were the first two keyblade wielders. One embodied all that was good, and likewise, one that was pure evil. They had fought for thousands and thousands of years in the nothingness. Eventually, they became tired and with one last attack from the one that was good, he destroyed the body of evil. This did not actually destroy all evil, in fact, the evil then spread across the infinite nothingness creating worlds with nothing but darkness and chaos. The one who was good knew what to do and sacrificed his body and spread good and niceness across the worlds setting a balance. This balance lasted for millennia only with small fluctuations in this balance…until,

‘Ah ha ha ha ha…I…Am…Perfection Incarnate!’

Evil was born again. Good had too been reincarnated but Evil stole the power Good had and set out going from world to world and absorbing all evil before destroying that world.

‘Soon…I will become the entity that I once was before except this time, Good nor anything else will be able to stop me! Ah ha ha ha ha ha!’

This is my story, I am the Good whose power was taken away from me. I have looked throughout the worlds that Evil, who now calls himself Perfection Incarnate, has not yet destroyed in search of heroes who can help me regain my power so I can destroy Perfection Incarnate and return balance between Good and Evil.”

“And now I, Benvolio, have gone to Destiny Islands where I have heard that the master of the keyblade, Sora, lives along with his friend Riku.” Benvolio said narrating to himself as he rode on a small boat sailing toward the islands. “Hopefully they can help me destroy Perfection Incarnate.”

I would join, cause we need a good KH RP.

Dr.Hobo2

So are you saying you think my KH RP would be a good KH RP?  ;D