Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on April 05, 2008, 02:54:12 PM
So are you saying you think my KH RP would be a good KH RP?  ;D

Yeah, basically.

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on April 05, 2008, 03:01:08 PM
Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on April 05, 2008, 02:54:12 PM
So are you saying you think my KH RP would be a good KH RP?  ;D

Yeah, basically.

Joy! :D...:P Maybe I should go post it now... ::)

Triforce_Luigi

You should. I need something to do.

Dr.Hobo2

I did. Now you have something to do.

Triforce_Luigi

Wolfpika

Joeofmars

I'll join. Also, why is DMDTS closing?

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Joeofmars on April 05, 2008, 03:40:44 PM
I'll join. Also, why is DMDTS closing?

Because BOA found a girlfriend on another forum, so now they're talking to each other there and through cell phones. So he's ditching us. *coughFearcough* :P

Actually, it's because the story is almost over. We're in the final sections. They just killed all the Dead Men. All that's left is to purge Zaronn from Solon's body.

Joeofmars

There should be a sequel... I don't think everyone wants to see it go.

Light

Birdie and I have talked through PM's, and he has mentioned that by the time summer comes around, he might have a sequel ready. It won't be a direct sequel, as it will most likely take place on another part of Vulcum. That's all I'm going to reveal now, as I want to keep it most under wraps. :P

Also, I joined that KH RP. Hopefully it will be good. I have a feeling that it will either be a huge success, or a giant flop. I'm hoping it will be the first.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

Talking behind my back, eh :P ?

@Boogie: Make an I Am Legend RPG. NOW. I'd join.
@DH2: Don't know much bout KH, but I joined, obviously :P.

As for the whole DMDTS sequel thing... I have maps drawn out (poorly, as usual) of a few other sections of the Planet Vulcum. To be exact, two. I could show you guys the maps XD. One of them is based off of elements, the other of the 7 Deadly Sins. And like LS said, he gave me a good idea of starting up another in the Summer. And if you guys liked the DMDTS one that much, I may make a "sequel".

Max Headroom

But what about the first DMDTS? Shouldn't we conclude that one first?
[move][/move]

Joeofmars

Maybe there should be new heroes, and they somehow come in contact with the first ones =o

Also, lol BoA called me Boogie. If I make an I Am Legend RP, I want at least people in this topic to say they'd join... I don't wanna make it just to have it flop. I'd like to work a story around it.. not just 'hay thar surviv da zomb-es k?'

Also... I wanna help with this DMDTS sequel, we need it soon!

THEBIRD

Yeah, sorry about calling you Boogie XD. You name every character you have that, and the name kind of fits you. So when someone sas Joeofmars I think of Boogie. I'll probably make that mistake a lot ><. And now you've gotten me thinking of a sequel, so when I was taking a shower before my Basketball party, I thought up the entire storyline of the next RP. If you want to help with the DMDTS sequel, Joe, I could PM you some info on it and you could tell me how you like it or not.

And I definitely will join an I Am Legend RP, that movie was epic. You've got my word on it.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on April 06, 2008, 06:37:47 PM
Yeah, sorry about calling you Boogie XD. You name every character you have that, and the name kind of fits you. So when someone sas Joeofmars I think of Boogie. I'll probably make that mistake a lot ><. And now you've gotten me thinking of a sequel, so when I was taking a shower before my Basketball party, I thought up the entire storyline of the next RP. If you want to help with the DMDTS sequel, Joe, I could PM you some info on it and you could tell me how you like it or not.

And I definitely will join an I Am Legend RP, that movie was epic. You've got my word on it.

Which movie? There were three. >_> <_<