News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

So, what was your first account on the Internetz?

Started by Zovistograt, February 16, 2008, 04:19:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Triforceman22

Nsider

Name: Triforceman (Later changed to Triforceman22)

Year: 2005

I didn't post for like a year there...:P
Then about two months before it was shut down, I came back. :D

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Macawmoses

Site: PokerStars
Name: Mace360

Reason: Friends

Also: Slightly before I had Neopets:  My username was....randomized. It turned out to be Minnieminogue or some carp like that.

えっちーせんぱい

Riosan

Nick.com in like 1999 or 2000. I've completely forgotten everything about it, though.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

...̅̅̅

JMV

Either Neopets with Mikey290 or IGN with Kidsa.  I forget.  It was 98/99/00 I forget.
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

Kingmush

Site: Nsider
SN: Kingmush
Year: '06

Yeah... Before then I always went on the internet but only to play flash games or something... Since then I've registered at so many other places.

Redpaige13

FORNICATION BABY!

Totla

A Yahoo account when I was 9. I made a Nick one a few months later.

Yoshi_R

MSN
Hotmail: Pokemon_Card_List@msn.com
Year: 1999

I used the account till I began to switching in 2001 to Game_Freak_Paulie@msn.com. Then to Paul_A_LAzo@msn.com , and when it hit me that MSN sucks at spam filtering I switch onto Yahoo with the same e-mail name which you can still contact me at, Paul_A_Lazo@yahoo.com.

And yes I was age 8 and used the  first2 accounts I had on MSN to manage the website YoshiIsland at MSN groups which was basically when I learned how I stunck at making a community alone. It now deleted since I no longer bother with such things so no this ain't adertising

Gwen Khan

some email account from the late 90's, I can't even remember what it was it was so long ago

FullmetalGanon

NINTENDO NSIDER FORUMS IN THE BEGINNING OF 2007.

Friendly Hostile

Starrodkirby86

First one...

nintendo.com

My Nintendo

POPSTAR64:D

Later used for Nsider Forums purposes. :3

Registered somewhere around the late 2004 year.