Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

You know what mad me off

Started by Geno, February 21, 2008, 12:02:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

Quote from: Geno on February 21, 2008, 11:24:40 PM
Quote from: tibar7 on February 21, 2008, 09:32:24 PM
i don't see why people want to voice chat random strangers. even if it did happen it would run into legal problems like threats, profanity, etc.
Threats and profanity are legal problems?  :|

There's a feature that is usually with voice chat called "mute". They could of also added that.
There are also disclaimers for that exact reason...

tibar7

Quote from: Nayrman on February 22, 2008, 02:55:44 PM
i don't see why people want to voice chat random strangers. even if it did happen it would run into legal problems like threats, profanity, etc.

There's a feature that is usually with voice chat called "mute". They could of also added that.
why voice chat someone when u can talk to them on the phone?
The Brawl Shenanigans -Tibar's Team

I know, my sig is just awesome! Die spoiler rule!

Oren

Quote from: tibar7 on February 23, 2008, 01:33:16 PM

i think there talking about with some one you don't know (am i right?)

tibar7

Quote from: Oren on February 23, 2008, 01:37:05 PM

oh well, i don't care about voice chat. actually playing the game online is what's important to me.

Oren

Quote from: tibar7 on February 23, 2008, 01:50:20 PM
Quote from: Oren on February 23, 2008, 01:37:05 PM

oh well, i don't care about voice chat. actually playing the game online is what's important to me.
your right i don't really even care about the leader Bord thing anyway

QingXin

Ummm... How about this?

Why don't we all be mature, and not complain. What are we, 5 year olds?

"WAHHH!!! WHY DOESN'T NINTENDO HAVE VOICE CHAT AND LEADERBOARDS!!! I WANT IT NOW!!!!"
- That is literally what you sound like right now.

I'm sick of all this complaining... I own a 360, and I know the advantages of voice chat, but I also know the disadvantages. I don't want some nerd that lives with his mom to be yelling into my ear when I'm whooping his butt in Call of Duty 4... If this ever does happen, I simply take off the headsets for the reason that it becomes so bloody annoying.

Besides, I hear that Nintendo is already having a headset + mic under the wraps, so just cool your jets people... Geez...

I think this is the reason for my recent absence from NSider... So many complainers. I can't believe Mods allow this.

*runs away*

tollhouse2006

Quote from: TamJammerz on February 23, 2008, 02:42:02 PM
Ummm... How about this?

"WAHHH!!! WHY DOESN'T NINTENDO HAVE VOICE CHAT AND LEADERBOARDS!!! I WANT IT NOW!!!!"

I'm sick of all this complaining... I own a 360, and I know the advantages of voice chat, but I also know the disadvantages. I don't want some nerd that lives with his mom to be yelling into my ear when I'm whooping his butt in Call of Duty 4... If this ever does happen, I simply take off the headsets for the reason that it becomes so bloody annoying.

Besides, I hear that Nintendo is already having a headset + mic under the wraps, so just cool your jets people... Geez...

I think this is the reason for my recent absence from NSider... So many complainers. I can't believe Mods allow this.

*runs away*
The voice chat thing isn't a big deal anyway.
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

Tupin

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on February 23, 2008, 06:18:45 PM
Ummm... How about this?

*runs away*
Now that I think about it, a game like this doesn't need voice chat. The point of voice chat is to communicate with people on your team like in an FPS.

However, this is the kind of game that would be perfect for a leaderboard.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

tollhouse2006

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on February 23, 2008, 06:23:11 PM
Ummm... How about this?

*runs away*
Now that I think about it, a game like this doesn't need voice chat. The point of voice chat is to communicate with people on your team like in an FPS.

I thik smash is more for playing with friends and siblings.  I couldn't care less about being ranked depending on how you play against others including nerds and forty year old men.  This is a fact.  25 percent of gamers are over the age of 50.  That is scary.  Think of how much are under 50.
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

tibar7

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on February 23, 2008, 06:44:47 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on February 23, 2008, 06:23:11 PM
Ummm... How about this?

*runs away*

I thik smash is more for playing with friends and siblings.  I couldn't care less about being ranked depending on how you play against others including nerds and forty year old men.  This is a fact.  25 percent of gamers are over the age of 50.  That is scary.  Think of how much are under 50.
about the complaining, i don't even have wi-fi, and i'm not complaining. until i do get wi-fi, i'll just play with my sisblings and friends.