News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

You know what mad me off

Started by Geno, February 21, 2008, 12:02:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fredrickthethird

I don't like voice chat to be honest, I mean why buy a microphone and all this crap to talk to a stranger who'll probably end up trash talking you anyway, when I can just call my friend up who I actually want to talk to and just do it like that.

Geno

Quote from: tibar7 on February 21, 2008, 06:11:38 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on February 21, 2008, 06:05:24 PM
Quote from: tibar7 on February 21, 2008, 05:59:05 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on February 21, 2008, 05:44:43 PM
Quote from: tibar7 on February 21, 2008, 05:40:24 PM
Quote from: Geno on February 21, 2008, 12:02:17 AM
Nintendo is still living in the dark. They had the potential to have leaderboards and voice chat but they were afraid of hurting casual gamers and their feelings.

Jesus Nintendo, can't you leave your casual gamer appeal and the hardcore gamer appeal off the same plate? This is Smash Bros. we're talking about. The idea in general is a video game nerd's wet dream. Why did they have to ruin this huge opportunity? If they had added just those two features they could of competed with xbox live.

Nintendo just doesn't care anymore. Did you know that we have less than 5 classic Nintendo series games coming on the Wii this year from Nintendo? That's not much at all. Nintendo is just giving up.

Sorry I just had to post this. It really makes me mad.
nintendo's online doesen't fail. voice chat isn't a big deal. as long as you can play the game online with other people it's cool. Plus you download a whole bunch of sh*t off the internet in the wii. you can also cruise the web. how can you say it fails? i have never even played wi-fi (i don't have it) you don't see me complaining. Luckily i be getting it in the summer probably so i can play brawl and other games online.

no voice chat=who cares?
Friend Codes.

That is all.

Also, this is 2008. Any online multiplayer game that doesn't have voice chat is behind the times.
uh, if you want to chat, go on these forums like we're doing now. i say actually playing the game online is 100 times more important than voice chat. And didn't Wi-Fi gaming come out the same time the DS did? That wasn't too long ago. Next everyone is gonna want picture chat on online gaming.
Online gaming became popular and affordable with the launch of Xbox Live in 2002.

Lack of online was a reason why the GCN failed.
i assume GCN means gamecube. the gamecube was released before there was online gaming right?

BTW, what happenned to thunderhero and cornwad? did they get suspended or something?
Thunderhero said to me over Xbox Live he was mad off at someone (I think Chris) and that he doesn't want to post here for awhile.

Cornwad is here  ;D

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Geno on February 21, 2008, 07:29:34 PM
Nintendo is still living in the dark. They had the potential to have leaderboards and voice chat but they were afraid of hurting casual gamers and their feelings.

Jesus Nintendo, can't you leave your casual gamer appeal and the hardcore gamer appeal off the same plate? This is Smash Bros. we're talking about. The idea in general is a video game nerd's wet dream. Why did they have to ruin this huge opportunity? If they had added just those two features they could of competed with xbox live.

Nintendo just doesn't care anymore. Did you know that we have less than 5 classic Nintendo series games coming on the Wii this year from Nintendo? That's not much at all. Nintendo is just giving up.

nintendo's online doesen't fail. voice chat isn't a big deal. as long as you can play the game online with other people it's cool. Plus you download a whole bunch of sh*t off the internet in the wii. you can also cruise the web. how can you say it fails? i have never even played wi-fi (i don't have it) you don't see me complaining. Luckily i be getting it in the summer probably so i can play brawl and other games online.

no voice chat=who cares?
Friend Codes.

That is all.

Also, this is 2008. Any online multiplayer game that doesn't have voice chat is behind the times.
uh, if you want to chat, go on these forums like we're doing now. i say actually playing the game online is 100 times more important than voice chat. And didn't Wi-Fi gaming come out the same time the DS did? That wasn't too long ago. Next everyone is gonna want picture chat on online gaming.
Online gaming became popular and affordable with the launch of Xbox Live in 2002.

i assume GCN means gamecube. the gamecube was released before there was online gaming right?

BTW, what happenned to thunderhero and cornwad? did they get suspended or something?
Thunderhero said to me over Xbox Live he was mad off at someone (I think Chris) and that he doesn't want to post here for awhile.

Cornwad is here  ;D
Too bad, we were sending messages to each other a while ago, liar.

Avion-Finch

what is this crap?
Brawl will be out in 3 weeks! be more positive people!

Anyway, like said before, one reason is people not shutting up on chat, its just annoying and would make it less fun, thats why you can do it with friends only, and you CAN share FCs here guys, this isnt oldsider rememeber?

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Tupin

Quote from: Avion-Finch on February 21, 2008, 09:06:03 PM
what is this crap?

Anyway, like said before, one reason is people not shutting up on chat, its just annoying and would make it less fun, thats why you can do it with friends only, and you CAN share FCs here guys, this isnt oldsider rememeber?
Wow, isn't it ironic that the Wifi Connection in Brawl was announced the day after Nsider closed? :D

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

tibar7

i don't see why people want to voice chat random strangers. even if it did happen it would run into legal problems like threats, profanity, etc.
The Brawl Shenanigans -Tibar's Team

I know, my sig is just awesome! Die spoiler rule!

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Avion-Finch on February 21, 2008, 09:06:03 PM
what is this crap?

3 weeks? I don't have completed what I was going to do yet!

Geno

Quote from: tibar7 on February 21, 2008, 09:32:24 PM
i don't see why people want to voice chat random strangers. even if it did happen it would run into legal problems like threats, profanity, etc.
Threats and profanity are legal problems?  :|

There's a feature that is usually with voice chat called "mute". They could of also added that.

Geno

Quote from: wiiboychris on February 21, 2008, 08:37:58 PM

no voice chat=who cares?
Friend Codes.

That is all.

Cornwad is here  ;D
He told me that last week.

lol we were talking about how you would freak out because gears of war is too violent one time. I lol'd.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Geno on February 21, 2008, 11:25:59 PM

no voice chat=who cares?
Friend Codes.

That is all.

Cornwad is here  ;D

lol we were talking about how you would freak out because gears of war is too violent one time. I lol'd.
Actually, Gears of Wars is interesting to me.

Geno

Quote from: wiiboychris on February 21, 2008, 11:32:44 PM

no voice chat=who cares?
Friend Codes.

That is all.

Cornwad is here  ;D

Then get it.  :O

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Geno on February 21, 2008, 11:37:11 PM

no voice chat=who cares?
Friend Codes.

That is all.

Cornwad is here  ;D

Getting such amount of money for the Xbox 360 is a waste of time.

Geno

Quote from: wiiboychris on February 22, 2008, 12:02:04 AM

no voice chat=who cares?
Friend Codes.

That is all.

Cornwad is here  ;D

It's 50$ more than the wii if you just get a normal xbox 360

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Geno on February 22, 2008, 09:36:08 AM
Quote from: wiiboychris on February 22, 2008, 12:02:04 AM

no voice chat=who cares?
Friend Codes.

That is all.

Cornwad is here  ;D

It's 50$ more than the wii if you just get a normal xbox 360
Hmm............nah, is alright, the Wii and the PS2 are fine for me. ;)

tollhouse2006

I'm sure all these meaningless complaints will end when you all are actually playing the game.  You'll realize that not chatting with stangers isn't gonna make this game a piece of crap.
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi