News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

The Subspace Emissary's Worlds Conquest (Megaman Legends Arc)

Started by DededeCloneChris, March 04, 2008, 02:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

"Finally, after so much struggle, I've finally gathered the best part of my ship...the one that is very important to me...now is back..." Olimar said rubbing the final part.

"...A piggy bank?" Nana asked, Olimar nodded and Nana's right eye twitched.

"So, we were fighting againts a disgusting monster, just for recover your allowance?" Jigglypuff asked, Olimar nodded again and her right eye twitched as well.

"And look, it's still full!" Olimar said looking inside the Piggy Bank "Thank goodness!"

"...Anyway, we should take your money to your ship now" Chris said.

The Final Trial
Landing Site

"Annnndddddd done! My ship is finally complete!" Olimar said jumping in happiness, his Pikmins were jumping as well.

"Hurry up! The night it's going to fall again!" Jigglypuff said.

"Okay...it's time to leave this planet once and for all..." Olimar walked slowly to his ship, but then he looked behind and his Pikmin were standing in a row, they tilted their heads to the right making a wave with their heads and then tilted their heads to left making another wave.

"..."

"What is it Olimar?" Chris asked.

"...I'm really going to miss my Pikmins...after all, they helped me in my whole adventure...."

"Well....you have to go to your planet again or else you won't see your family again" Nana said.

"And what about you?"

"Don't worry, we can return to our home by ourselves, maybe someday we will meet again" Pikachu said.

"...Okay....so it's a farewell...." Olimar looked at his ship and he entered inside and sat down in his seat, he pushed various buttons and the ship was starting to shake to prepare the ignition, he looked outside and saw the Pikmin still looking at him along with the 10 Smashers.

"I'll promise I'm going to return here someday Pikmins...just survive without me! I know you can do it without my orders!" Olimar yelled from inside the ship, the Pikmins were still looking at him confused, Chris smiled a little and then, the ship was starting to fly away from the ground and Olimar flew to the sky, then he successfully reached the space and saw behind him a lot of different colored Onions flying from the planet, he smiled inside his mind and a tear appeared in his left eye, then he accelerated his ship in the space and he dissapeared between the stars, leaving a small blink.

"It's time to return to the Smash Mansion" Chris said opening the portal to the Smash Mansion, suddenly, a Bulborb appeared from the bushes and they stopped to beat him, but...

"Huh? What are the Pikmins doing?" Pit asked as he saw the Pikmins jumping towards the Bulborb and then started to smack him in the head, the Bulborb tried to shake them off from his head but it didn't worked and the Pikmins continued their defensive attack on the beast, the Bulborb ran away with the Pikmins still following him.

"This could be wrong, but I think they are doing the last order from Olimar" Roy said rubbing his chin.

"No, they are doing the exact thing Olimar told them to do" Lucario said.

"His lasts words to the Pikmins were actually an order" Mewtwo said chuckling a little.

"I'm happy to see the Pikmins defending for themselves without Olimar" Popo said.

"And since there isn't any Primid left in this world, everything has returned to normal again" Pichu said.

Chris smiled "Now, let's go back to the Smash Mansion!" He said, everyone nodded and they stepped inside the portal, then after a second, it dissapeared.

Ai No Uta

Day 25
Good bye Pikmins
This was really a difficult fight to survive, but I finally escaped and now I'm heading back to Hocotate to reunite with my family, I wonder if the Pikmins are doing well without me, but something is telling me that my adventure with is not over yet, and for ending this journal, I just have a few words left before finishing it

Pikmins, please, I want to see you again very soon, and I hope that my friends I made there are going to be fine in their adventure to defeat the Primids, I wish I could help them, but my dear family and home are first to me...oh boy, I'm starting to cry...be strong Olimar....be strong....

Good bye...

WORLD COMPLETE!

Preview of the next chapter

"I'm Mewtwo"

"I'm Roy"

"Our next destination is Nowhere Island"

"I've heard from Chris that there is a kid who uses PK attacks like Ness does"

"This should be interesting"

"Because he maybe can talk telepathically like you, Ness and Lucario right?"

"Correct"

"Next time: The odd world of Nowhere Island!"

Do you want to save your data?

Yes

Overwrite file?

Yes

Smash Mansion
Chris, Lucario, Pichu, Roy, Mewtwo, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Ice Climbers, Pit

Triforce_Luigi

DededeCloneChris

Chapter 32: The odd world of Nowhere Island!

Subspace
Deep inside the Great Maze

"It seems they fell for our trap Lord Tabuu" The darh hooded figure said to Tabuu.

"I can't believe I didn't thought about this before...creating the biggest Subspace Bomb of all...but making it takes so much time to create"

The darh hooded person pointed at himself with his thumb "Now what should I do now? Drop a few more Subspace Bombs in another pathetic world?"

"You may do that now, go to the next world, but I warning you, don't underestimate them even a little, or else you shall suffer the consequences"

"Ha! I want to see them trying it!" The dark hooded person ran away at high speed.

"Lord Tabuu, I think he is not a good puppet for your plans" The Ancient Minister said.

"Let him be, every strong general or commander that I take away from their world always underestimate them, and you see what are the results after that, but I have my power bestowed in him, I don't know why, but he can do chaos around his surroundings when he wants to"

"...Right..."

"Now send the next Subspace Bombs!" Tabuu teleported away.

The Ancient Minister opened a virtual screen and there were a lot of Mr G&W inside tubes, there were a lot of Shadow Bugs coming from their bodies too "Please, somebody save them...and my people too....

Smash Mansion
Command Room

"...And with that Olimar returned to his planet" Chris said finishing his story to Master Hand.

"Good job, everything is still going well...and also, I want to announce something very important to you" Master Hand said.

"What?"

"From now, when you save the worlds, you will gain a certain amount of coins called "Smash Coins", they can be used as money for every kind of shop out there"

"Sweet, and how much did I got?"

"1000"

1000 coins came from the roof, buring Chris below the golden coins.

"Awesome!" He yelled below the coins, then they dissapeared and a little wallet appeared in Chris's hand.

"See the wallet? You can store 9999 coins inside and it won't look like it has 9999 coins, use them well" Master Hand stated.

"Alright, but where I can buy something?"

"Over there" Master Hand pointed to a corner, Crazy Hand was behind a counter and he was wearing a big red ribbon in his wrist "Come here to Crazy crazy wares!" He said.

"What does he sells?" Pit asked.

"Almost everything, from food for traveling to secret jobs" Master Hand said.

"Secret jobs?" Chris asked.

"Well, almost all of the jobs are for Lucario, he only has 2, and you have 5"

"Good...hey, wait a second, you're selling us things instead of giving them to us?" Pichu asked.

"Hey, we need to work for a job, I need to pay for the lights, the water and everything else here in the mansion, everything is not for free you know!"

Chris was shown already buying a job for Lucario for 600 Smash Coins.

"Thank you! Come again!" Crazy Hand said happily.

"What did you bought Chris?" Lucario asked.

"See for yourself in your menu" Chris simply said. Lucario opened the menu and saw the new job on his list "PK Pok?mon"?"

"That's right, I think it has the same abilities from the PK Kid's job, try it out!"

Lucario nodded and when he touched the label, his clothes dissapeared and nothing else happened afterwards, he looked at his hands and still nothing happened "Nothing happened"

"Try using Pk Fire!" Master Hand said, Lucario focused his power in his hands and they glowed in a red color, then he fired a little lightning in front of his hands.

"And it's his first attack" Roy said.

Suddenly, the alarms were activated and Lucas's icon was getting darker "Lucas is in trouble!" Master Hand said.

"But I don't have his game in my list!" Chris said.

"Don't worry," Master Hand snapped his fingers and a copy of "Mother 3" appeared in his hand "Here, you can go now," He placed the game in the desk "But you can take 3 characters only to this world"

"I choose Lucario, Popo and Nana" Chris said, the said characters nodded and Chris opened the portal to Mother 3 and they stepped inside, then the portal dissapeared.

"Why did he chose those 3?" Pikachu asked.

"Lucario because he always goes with him and Popo and Nana because they look more human than us" Mewtwo said.

"But I'm human!" Roy protested.

"But you're wearing an armor and a sword, and in that world is full of normal humans, Popo and Nana look more common to wear those parkas" Master Hand pointed out.

Mother 3

Naming screen

On the screen, the naming screen appears with the upper left corner showing the front of a wooden house and a little boy with blond hair, wearing an orange and yellow stripped shirt and shorts with orange shoes walks in looking inside a Dog's house.

The younger twin brother.
A gentle boy.

Don't care

Lucas

Then, another little boy with orange hair walks in wearing a green and yellow stripped shirt with blue shoes as he looks at the other kid looking for his dog.

The older twin brother.
An energetic boy.

Don't care

Claus

After several seconds, a man wearing a comboy hat bloking his eyes walks in and he stands still behind the boys and they tilt their bodies to the left and to the right.

The strong, kind,
and dependable father.

Don't care

Flint

The boys run away but the blong boy trips but then stands up, the man adjust his hat and then the boys come dragging and pushing slowly a woman with brown hair, wearing a red skirt and red clothes and then she stands behind the boys and to the left of the man as they watch the boys playing Rock-Paper-Scissors.

The beloved mother!

Don't care

Hinawa

When the kids stops playing, a brown dog cames from the left and he stops in the middle of the kids and the man and woman, the kind with orange hair stands in front of the woman and the blond kid stand in front of the man and the 5 looks at you.

The brave and smart dog

Don't care

Boney

What's your favorite food?

Don't care

Eggs

What's your favorite thing?

Don't care

Love

The persons reveals themselves to be a happy family, the orange hair kid runs away with the dog and the blond kid, then the mother walks away to them and the man walks along with her, leaving the screen...several moments later, a dark skinned kid with black hair walks in, then he suddenly changes and he is now wearing the same clothes of the boy with orange hair and he looks at you.

The boy that will save everyone.
An entusiastic boy.

Don't care

Chris

He looks around confused and then, purple creatures walks in and he hides behind the dog's house in terror.

The menace that wants to
conquer everything.

Don't care

Primids

After some minutes, another figure cames from the sky and then he starts to defeat the purple creatures, leaving only him and the boy alone, then he walks behind the dog's house and the boy hugs him in happiness and he smiles a little.

The powerful, yet caring
Aura Pok?mon!

Don't care

Lucario

The boy stops hugging the Pok?mon and then they walk and stands in front of the house, suddenly, 2 kids wearing parkas of blue and pink colors walks in smiling and they look at the boy and the Pok?mon.

The blue eskimo, and funny
boy.

Don't care

Popo

The pink eskimo, and cheerful
girl.

Don't care

Nana

Together they are...

Don't care

Ice Climbers

The four talks for 6 seconds, and then, they walk away to the right, leaving the screen.

3 years ago...

With Yokuba's arrival, the town is beggining to change. The townsfolk may be prospering but without knowing what they are dragging themselve into.

In all this darkness, a little boy is becoming stronger and stronger... Lucas wants to change this sad story into a happy one. He's becoming their only hope... and no one knows it...

Three years passed and you won't believe how much the town has changed...

Chapter 4: The Chichibou Theater

Nowhere Island
Tazmily Village

The scene changes to a peaceful island in the middle of nowhere (Hence the name of the island) we see a little city with happy citizens doing their usual day's labors, on the middle of the square, an arabian-looking guy is talking to several people about something, then we change the scene to a close house near the city where inside, there was a boy with blond hair and blue and white striped pajamas awakening from his bed and he shooks his head for a second.

"...They weren't joking about the thunder then..." He said looking outside the window to find the animal corral destroyed with smoke coming from the impact. He gets out of the bed and then he walks towards a mirror and he looks at his hair all messed up. He remembers his mother combing his hair when he was younger and then he changes to his shirt with yellow and orange stripes and he leaves the house, wondering where his father was now, searching for his dead brother.

"Boney! Come over here!" The boy shouted and the brown dog named Boney came to him.

Boney joined your party!

Mother 3 - Love Theme

From the other side of the city, a portal appeared and Chris, Lucario, Popo and Nana came from it and the portal dissapeared. Nobody changed, except for Chris who was now looking in his EarthBound body.

"And to go along with this world..." He changed to his PK Kid job and his clothes changed, but instead of getting Ness's clothes, he got Claus's clothes "Huh? Why I'm wearing this and not Ness's clothes?"

"It doesn't matter, we need to find Lucas now" Lucario said.

Tazmily Village
City Square

The boy (Which we will call Lucas) was walking through the city with Boney and they saw the arabian-looking guy talking to the citizens about the happiness boxes that all the citizens must have inside their houses, and if they don't have that, a "lightning" will destroy their house and everything inside, that was also the cause of the destruction of Lucas's animal corral because he doesn't have a happiness box since he thinks there is something fishy going on with those things. He shook his head and headed towards the Train Station.

When he reached the station, 2 mens came out from the train after working in their...work.

"I'm telling you! I'm sure it's him!" Jackie said to Bronson.

"It's just not quite possible, he dissapeared three years ago" Bronson looks at Lucas and Boney "Oh, hi Lucas"

"Hi Jackie, hi Bronson, what are you talking about?" Lucas asked.

"It's nothing, we just came from watching DCMC in the Chichibou Theater and Jackie thinks the bass musician of them is Duster" Bronson said.

"Duster? It's that true?" Lucas asked surprised.

"Believe me Lucas, he looks like Duster!" Jackie said.

"Aw, come on, sorry Lucas, but we have to go now" Jackie and Bronson walked away from Lucas and Boney.

"I need to tell this to Wes now!" Lucas said running away from the Train Station along with Boney towards the city.

Triforce_Luigi

Hey, is this actually in the game?

(insert title here)

Don't care.

(insert name here)

Good chapter, BTW.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on April 20, 2008, 03:48:42 PM

(insert title here)

Don't care.

(insert name here)

Good chapter, BTW.

When you start it, yes.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: wiiboychris on April 20, 2008, 04:04:18 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on April 20, 2008, 03:48:42 PM

(insert title here)

Don't care.

(insert name here)

Good chapter, BTW.

When you start it, yes.
Interesting... I hope Mother 3 comes to America...

DededeCloneChris

"And then everyone will know the true awesomeness of the Pig Mask Army!" The arabian-looking guy said to various citizens.

An old man with a white beard and little white hair on his head walked from the right and he heard the conversation of the arabian-looking guy (Who we will call Yokuba)

"Do you think that is actually stupid? Since you came here, everything has gotten worse!" The old man said. Yokuba looked at him and then a person wearing a pig mask came from behind the unexpected old man and got him with a bug-catching net then dragged him away from the city. Lucas and Boney came from the north and Yokuba saw him and stood in front of him.

"Hey you, you're the same kid who doesn't have a happiness box!...And you remind me of someone who almost killed me with a Drago" Yokuba said rubbing his chin "Go away and find a happiness box!"

"...Alright..." Lucas said sarcastically and Yokuba left him to talk with the citizens. Lucas and Boney then ran away to the east where Wes was taken. Then, Chris, Lucario, Popo and Nana came from the same direction Lucas came from.

"This city looks so cheerful" Popo said.

"Hello!" "Hi!" How are you?" "You're new around here right?" "It's nice to see more travelers in this city" A lot of people talked to the four when they were walking deeper.

"...All of them are so cheerful" Nana said.

"It creeps me out, I thought half of the persons living here were going to say hi, but not all of them!" Chris said. Suddenly, 2 guys wearing pig masks walked by in front of them, but after a second, they walked backwards and stopped in front of them.

"Hey kid (Chris: (Kid?) "Eye twitches"), you're new around here right?" Chris nodded "You should have a happiness box with you now"

"Um...sorry..but I don't want a happiness box now..." Chris said asking to himself what the hell was a happiness box.

"Then come with us!" One of the pig masks grabbed Chris's left arm. The other grabbed the arms of Popo and Nana, without noticing Lucario at all.

"Hey, stop it! You're hurting my arm!" Chris said trying to get his arm out of the pig mask's grasp.

"You're hurting my arm! You're hurting my arm! You're hurting my arm!" Those words rang inside Lucario's mind and he growled angrily. Then he separated both pig masks from the arms of Chris, Popo and Nana.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Both pig masks asked angrily. Lucario grabbed both of them by the collars and he approached them to his face, showing a very angry face.

"Nothing, I just hate someone hurting Chris" Lucario said coldly.

"And what if we want to hurt him?" One of them asked. Lucario just glowed instantly.

And after a long moment of screams and yells of pain begin for mercy, both pig masks were shown buried in the ground, their costumes were abruptaly damaged and blood was coming from parts where it was supposed to not come out.

"That was the most scariest thing I've ever seen" Nana said as she and the others were walking away.

Back with Lucas and Boney...

"Lucas, thanks for letting me know about Duster's whereabouts, now I need you and Boney to go to the Chichibou Theater and find Duster, then if you manage to find him, send me a pigeon with a letter" The old man from before (Which his name is Wes) said to Lucas and Boney, they were inside an almost wrecked house along with more people, they were there because they didn't have happiness boxes and the Pig Masks threw them inside to hear the sounds of the happiness boxes.

"I will find Duster, we need to do something about the Pig Mask Army" Lucas said nodding.

"Thank you Lucas, you sure have grown well since...you know...your brother died..."

Lucas looked away sadly, he remembered that his brother, Claus, was dead after trying to get revenge on the Drago that killed her mother, Hinawa, the 2 of them were now in the heaven while Lucas was still living with his father and dog, but Lucas shook the thought away and he nodded. Boney barked and Lucas nodded again and both ran outside to the city, a little smile formed in Wes's face after looking at Lucas's energy for saving the city and the people.

Back with Chris, Lucario and the Ice Climbers...

"Do you always remove your parkas?" Chris asked to Popo and Nana.

"Nope! We always wear them!" Popo said smiling.

"...Even in summer?"

"Yeah!" Nana responded smiling, this caused Chris to back away from them.

"Chris, we must find Lucas now" Lucario said.

"But....where do we start?" He scratched his head "He could be everywhere"

"Let me use my aura" Lucario glowed and closed his eyes, he searched for Lucas around the area but he didn't find him for 10 seconds "Wait...someone is approaching to us"

"Who?" Chris, Popo and Nana looked around quickly "I can't see anybody approaching" Chris stopped looking at Lucario.

"He's accelerating..."

"To where?" Chris asked.

"....behind you"

"Wha-" Chris was suddenly tackled down by a blond kid, it was Lucas smiling happily with Boney wagging his tail and barking happily.

"Claus! I thought you were dead! But...you're alive! I'm so happy to see you again!" Lucas said hugging Chris's back without opening his eyes, Chris was trying to get Lucas off from his back. But it was useless since Boney was licking his face.

"AHAHAHA! PLEASE! STOP! I CAN'T STAND UP! HAHAHAHA!!" Chris said laughing "I'M NOT THAT CLAUS!"

When Lucas heard that, he opened his eyes and saw clearly the face of "Claus" and he backed away embarrased of himself, Boney did the same and he looked down sadly.

"Sorry...but when I saw your clothes...I thought you were my brother Claus..." Lucas said.

"You're Lucas right?" Nana asked.

"Ye-yeah, but how did you knew my name?"

"Because we heard many things from you" Chris said getting up from the floor.

"Really?" Lucas asked. Chris nodded "Wow...I didn't thought I was famou-HOLY CRAP, A MUTATED DOG!" Lucas said terrified after looking at Lucario, he backed away a little and Boney hid behind Lucas terrorized.

"Lucario? A mutated dog?" Chris asked looking at Lucario "Well...he does looks like on-" He stopped because Lucario glared at him "Butontheotherhandno!" He said quickly.

"Yeah, Lucario isn't a bad guy, don't be scared!" Popo said smiling.

"O-o-o-o-o-o-okay.....j-j-j-j-j-just I-I-I-I-I-n-n-n-n-need-to-to-to-to ig-ig-ig-ig-ig-" Lucas said studdering, Lucario shook his head and he walked towards Lucas.

"BO-BO-BONEY! PROTECT ME!" Lucas ordered, but Boney was playing dead behind him "YO-YO-YOU!"

"Calm down," Lucario said putting his hand on Lucas's shoulder "Now relax, close your eyes, breath and count to 3"

Lucas was still shaking in terror, but after a second, he nodded slowly closing his eyes and taking a deep breath "....on-one....tw-two.....three....." He opened his eyes and saw Lucario's face "I....feel more relaxed now...that was weird...but I see you as a common person to me now"

"Great" Lucario smiled a little and Lucas sighed in relief, Boney was now revived.

"I'm sorry for acting like that before" Lucas said apologizing to Chris and Lucario "I'm Lucas and this is my dog Boney" Lucas pointed at his dog, who barked happily, Popo and Nana approached to Boney and the dog leaped to them licking their faces, they were laughing.

"I already like this dog!" Nana said petting Boney's head.

"Who doesn't?" Lucas asked smiling, but then he gasped "Oh no, I have to find Duster first, I almost forgot!"

"Wait, can we go with you please?" Chris asked.

"Why?" Lucas asked.

"Because I know there is going to be trouble ahead and probably you will need our help in your way to find Duster"

Lucas looked at Boney, who was still licking Popo's face and wagging his tail happily "Ok, you can go with us!" Lucas said smiling.

Lucas and Boney joined your team!.....For now!

"Thanks!" Chris replied smiling. Everyone nodded and then they went towards the Train Station to travel to the Chichibun Theater.

"What? There are no trains going to the Chichibun Theater?" Lucas asked worried to the man of the station.

"I'm sorry, but we don't have a train to that place for now, wait until tomorrow" The man said.

"...Okay! Thank you mister!" Lucas said running away with Boney, the others wondered what was Lucas thinking now and they ran with him, when they stopped, they saw the rail road going inside a tunnel.

"Lucas, what is your plan?" Nana asked.

"My plan is to follow the rail and then we can reach the Chichibun Theater!" Lucas said proudly.

"If you're going to follow the rail then..." A black man walked to them and he stood in front of Lucas holding a map "You will need this map" He handed over the map to Lucas, and he walked away from them "Oh, and be careful of the monsters inside the tunnel!"

"Mo-mo-monsters?" Lucas asked worried, he peered inside the tunnel and there were walking mushrooms and serpent with chicken heads sneaking around.

"Lucas! Stop scaring yourself! Remember, you have us to fight those horrible abominations known to the man!" Chris said angrily.

"...You're right...thanks Chris for cheering me up..." Lucas said smiling.

"I-I'm Lucas"

"Woof! (I'm Boney!)"

"Who is this girl..I mean..man in the hot springs? I'm scared of his appearance"

"Woof! Woof! (He is so weird!)"

"But see the good news...at least I have those PK abilities that my brother told me about, right Boney?"

"Woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof (Right!)"

"...Okay...I don't know if you tried to say a very hard explanation to me or you're either happy because I gave you your snack...oh....right...next time: You're a Jealous Bass!"

Yes

Overwrite File?

Yes

Tazmily Village
Chris, Lucario
, Pichu, Roy, Mewtwo, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Ice Climbers, Pit, Lucas, Boney

Triforce_Luigi

Lol. Lucario does kinda look like a mutated dog... :P

Good job! ;)

DededeCloneChris

Chapter 33: You're a Jealous Bass!

Tazmily Village
Rail Road

Previously, our heroes have encountered Lucas and Boney, we resume their adventure inside the tunnel on the way to the Chichibou Theater...until a Rumbling Mushroom blocks their way!

Mr Batty Twist

Rambling Mushroom steps in!

Lucas Boney Chris Lucario Popo Nana
98        89      96     200      89     78

Boney attacks!

Rambling Mushroom receives 36 damage!

Rambling Mushroom kicks Popo on the kneel!

Popo receives 12 damage!

Chris attacks!

Rambling Mushroom receives 13 damage!

Nana attacks!

Rambling Mushroom receives 29 damage!

Lucas attacks!

Rambling Mushroom receives 4 hits, 37 damage!

Rambling Mushroom turns back to normal!

YOU WIN!

Lucas and company receives 16 EXP. Points!

"That was easy" Lucas said.

After looking at the map, Lucas and the rest of the team walks for a while, then Lucario notices steam coming from above a ladder.

"There is steam coming from up there" Lucario said pointing to a cliff with a ladder going above, all of them climb the the ladder and they found a hot spring big enough for them to enter. They entered inside (Still using their clothes by no apparent reason)

"Isn't this hot spring relaxing Nana?" Popo said smiling and closing his eyes, his sibling replied nodding and smiling, Lucas, Boney, Chris and Lucario were also enjoying the hot water.

"You know, I feeling that someone besides us is inside this hot spring" Lucas.

"You're quite right little boy"

After hearing another voice coming behind Lucas, they opened their eyes and saw another man inside the hot spring.

Lucas blushed "Oh sorry! We didn't saw you!"

"Oh please, don't apologize, I'm Ionia, this happens very often to me, wait, aren't you Lucas by any chance?" He asked.

"Yes, I'm Lucas"

"Then Kumatora was right about you, you have a special power inside you that hasn't awakened yet"

"You know Kumatora?" Lucas asked surprised.

"Why yes, I along with the other Magypsies raised her when she was a baby, but she doesn't act girly like us though"

"Girly?" Chris asked confused "But you're a man!"

"Actually, I'm a woman"

With that, everyone including Boney swam away a little from Ionia.

"Don' be scared, we're very friendly with the other people," She looked at Lucas "Lucas, you hold a strong power that needs to be used for fighting those idiots of the Pig Mask Army, are you willing to use that power for the good?"

"What power?" Lucas asked confused.

"Like Kumatora, you have the same PK or PSI abilities like she does, do you want to have those powers?"

Lucas thought for a moment and he nodded, he remembered when he saw Kumatora using PK Fire alpha on the Pig Tank when he went for the Dragos to save them.

"Okay, come to me now Lucas" Ionia ordered, Lucas stood in front of her as she started to say the neccessary for Lucas to learn the PSI abilities.

"First, focus your mind"

Lucas focused his mind.

"Now, think about your favorite thing in the whole world"

Lucas thought about his favorite thing, love.

"And finally..."

The steam of the hot springs were coming out and it prevented the whole party to see Lucas and Ionia. Chris and Lucario could see Ionia approaching to Lucas.

"Lucario, what is Lucas doing?" Chris asked.

Lucario glowed for a moment to see what was Lucas and Ionia doing, he gasped and stopped glowing, then he blocked Chris's eyes with his black hands, Chris made a confused face below his hands, Popo and Nana opened their mouths and they blocked the eyes of each other and Boney whined scared.

"There, you can use now PSI abilities" Ionia said smiling.

Lucas has learned PK Healing alpha!

Lucas has learned PK Lifeup alpha!

Lucas has learned PK Love alpha!

"I feeling different now" Lucas said as the steam was clearing out, somehow, the water of the hot spring fully recovered the party!

"Now go and find Kumatora, I saw her heading to the Chichibou Theater a while ago" Ionia said "I must continue to enjoy the hot spring for now"

Lucas and company left the hot springs and they continued thei way to the Chichibou Theater, Lucas found several gifts in the way, a pair of good sticks, he gave one to Chris to defend himself from the enemies. And suddenly, 2 snakes with Chicken heads and 3 Rambling Mushroom appeared!

Okera Battle

Chicken Head sneaks in with his conhorts!

98        89      96     200      89     78

Chicken Head 1 pecks Nana's face!

Nana receives 18 damage!

Chicken Head 2 pecks Nana's face!

Nana receives 20 damage!

Boney attacks!

Rambling Mushroom 2 receives 5 hits, 40 damage!

Rambling Mushroom 1 kicks Nana on the kneel!

Nana receives 12 damage!

"Nana! Don't surrender yet!" Lucas shouted.

Lucas uses PK Lifeup alpha!

Nana recovers 40 HP!

Chris attacks!

Rambling Mushroom 2 receives 3 hits, 38 damage!

Rambling Mushroom 2 turns back to normal!

Rambling Mushroom 3 kicks Lucario on the kneel!

Lucario receives 9 damage!

Lucario's strength goes up!

Lucario attacks!

Rambling Mushroom 3 receives 8 hits, 212 damage!

Rambling Mushroom 3 turns back to normal!

Popo attacks!

Chicken Head 1 receives 2 hits, 35 damage!

Nana attacks!

Chicken Head 1 receives 5 hits, 49 damage!

Chicken Head 1 fades out!

Boney attacks!

Chicken Head 2 receives 20 damage!

Lucas uses PK Love alpha!

Chicken Head 2 receives 120 damage!

Chicken Head 2 fades out!

YOU WIN!

Lucas and company receives 98 EXP Points!

Lucas's level goes up to 17!

"Al-alrigth!" Lucas says happy.

HP goes up by 3!
PP goes up by 5!
Strength goes up by 2!
Defense goes up by 1!
Guts goes up by 3!
Right on! Speed goes up by 6!
Evasion goes up 2!

"Wow, did you see that attack? It was awesome!" Popo remarked at Lucas's PK Love.

"Not only that, he healed my wounds too!" Nana said surprised.

"...I don't know my own strength" Lucas said blushing a little and scratching his back.

And then, they finally reached the next side of the rail road, thw whole party except Lucario reached another level in doing so.

Chichibou Theater
Working Site

"What is a construction site doing here?" Nana asked, she glanced around and saw many mens wearing pig masks walking around the area, there was a huge hill on the other side with a gondola going up, on the top of the hill, the Chichibou Theater was on the top. Lucas saw the way to the gondola, but he was stopped by a pig mask.

"Sorry, you can't go up until you have a ticket" He said.

"Where we can get one?" Lucas asked.

"By buying it for 100,000 Dragon Points or by working at that building over there" The pig mask pointed to the building in the center of the area.

"Okay, thanks!" Lucas said walking towards the builfing with the others.

"Lucas, what is your plan now?" Popo asked.

"We're going to get a job so we can get tickets" Lucas responded.

Chris crossed his arms" Lucas, there is a 9% that someone would actually give a job to 4 kids, 1 Pok?mon and 1 dog, and there is also no way that would happen..."

Chichibou Theater
Clay Man's Storage

"Accepted!" A blue pig mask said to the group signing a document with the emblem of the Pig Mask Army.

"...if the Pig Mask Army wasn't the one who are we talking about" Chris finished his sentence by sighing.

"Okay, first, you need to give your names to us" The blue pig mask said. Lucas thought it would be a bad idea to give his real name to them, so he created one.

"Luis" Lucas said, the blue pig mask nodded and he wrote "Luis" on the document.

"Lolo" Popo said.

"Lala" Nana said.

Chris thought for a moment to create a name and chuckled to his thought.

"Name?" The blue pig mask asked.

Chris chuckled "Chuck Norris" The blue pig mask nodded and wrote in the document "Chuck Norris", Lucario also chuckled a bit.

"Hold on," The blue pig mask said, stopping them in the process "The dogs go to the treadmills"

A toon red vein popped out of Lucario's forehead, Boney whined dissapointed and he and Lucario walked first, after some seconds, Luis, Chuck Norris, Lolo and Lala walked after.

"So, where do we start to work?" Lala (Nana) asked.

Luis (Lucas) saw a big pile of Clay Mans to their right with some mens trying to revive them using electricity.

"You're new here right?" A man approached to them "You should go inside the tunnel in this building and bring a Clay Man for test him if he works perfectly, each one of you should bring one, meaning 4 Clay Mans" He said and walked away.

Lolo (Popo) hurried to the next area, he and the others found treadmills attached to machines to store electricity, they saw a pig, a dog, a coyote, Boney and Lucario running above them.

"Say, this doesn't looks like a dog at all" A pig mask said to another while looking at Lucario.

"Well, he has a tail, meaning he is a dog right?" The other pig mask asked.

"Who cares? At least he can give more power to the machines than the others" Indeed, Lucario was running quite fast in the treadmill, making a lot of electricity.

"...But still, he doesn't looks like a dog at all"

"Oh, REALLY?!" Chuck Norris (Chris) said climbing down the ladder to the tunnel, both pig masks turned to see no one in the ladder, they lifted their shoulders and walked away.

Inside the tunnel...

"Well, there are a LOT of Clay Mans walking around" Lolo (Popo) said, multiple Clay Mans were walking around carrying a lot of things, there was an elevator to the left of the ladders (The perspective is like you're playing the game)

"Hey you 4, go and pick up the 4 Clay Mans at the end of this tunnel, don't worry, they can be pushed to this elevator without problems" A pig mask near the elevator said to the little group, they nodded and Luis went ahead with Chuck Norris, Lolo and Lala following, after walking for a while inside the tunnel, they found 4 Clay Mans standing without moving at all.

They pushed each one behind their backs to the entrance of the tunnel. The Clay Mans were easy to push around, but they only did made sounds like robots, surely, there was something wrong with them.

Eventually, they reached the elevator and the Clay Mans were being lifted to the floor above, the pig mask thanked them for a well done work and they climbed the ladder again, after bringing the Clay Mans to the guy who was electrocuting their little antennas on both sides of their heads.

"Annnnddddd done, they are working perfectly now, thanks for your help..."

"Chuck Norris"

"Yes Chuck Norris, thanks for your help!" The man thanked "Chuck Norris", who chuckled as a response.

DededeCloneChris

They went to the blue pig mask and Luis asked for tickets to see the DCMC band, the blue pig mask nodded and he gave to them 6 tickets, Boney returned from the treadmills.

"Hey, where is Lucario?" Chuck Norris asked, he went inside again to find Lucario still running in the treadmills...smiling happily?

"Lucario, we need to leave now!"

"But I want to stay here"

"What? Why?"

"Running above this it's great for doing exercise, and I don't want to leave yet"

Chuck Norris thought for a moment "If I say I could take you to Hyrule for you to run around the fields freely, would you stop running on the treadmill?" With those words, Lucario was kneeled down in front of Chuck Norris already.

"You got it" Lucario said smiling a little.

"Okay,  let's go, they are waiting for us!" Chuck Norris and Lucario left the building. (But we will stop calling them by their fake names now(Sorry Chuck Norris's fans!))

Chichibou Theater
Working Site

Lucas, Boney, Popo and Nana were waiting for Chris and Lucario near the gondola, Lucas has already handed the tickets to the man controlling the gondola to the top of the hill, Chris and Lucario came and they took the gondola towards the top.

"What a pretty view from here!" Nana said admiring the long view from the gondola.

"We're reaching the top now!" Popo said excited. And they reached the top of the big hill.

Chichibou Theater
Entrance

Lucas found a gift in a tiny bridge, but there was firewrok inside and it went to sky and exploded, weird, wasn't it?

They walked towards the entrance of the theater. but they found 2 guards...guarding the entrance of course.

"Sorry, we don't accept dogs and kids inside" Skinhead said, they left looking down sadly at the floor. Boeny whined in dissapointment.

But 5 minutes later...

They returned, but this time, Boney was dressed as a kid walking in 2 paws and Lucario was also dressed as an adult (With a DCMC's Hat, which was conveniently floating in the air)

"Um...you're too familiar...but we still don't accept kids inside..now get ou-"

"They are coming with me!" A voice shouted from behind the guards, they turned their backs and saw the waitress of the theater, she was young, and her hair was in a weird pink color, her name was Yoshikoshi.

"Yoshikoshi! Are they coming with you?" Neckbeard asked.

"Well, yes!" She looked at Chris, Lucario, Popo and Nana "At least 2 of them" She muttered to herself.

"If they are friends of Yoshikoshi, then they can come in" Skinhead said moving away and the 6 entered the theater with the help of the mysterious waitress Yoshikoshi.

Chichibou Theater
Lobby

"Why did you let us in?" Lucas asked confused.

"...Have you forgotten all about me?" Yoshikoshi asked annoyed.

"Um...I don't remember meeting you" Lucas scratched the back of his head.

"Lucas...I'm Kumatora!" Yoshikoshi said revealing to be the Kumatora "Kumatora! Remember? The princess of Osohe Castle?"

"Oh right! You're Kumatora! The same girl who fought againts the Pig Tanks 3 years ago!" Lucas said smiling "Where have you been anyway?"

"I have been here working to help Duster, he is the bass musician of the famous band, DCMC" She looked away "But apparently, he doesn't remembers anything, because he lost his memory when I found him here"

"He lost his memory?" Lucas asked raising an eyebrow. Kumatora nodded.

"Yes, but maybe with your help you can help him remember...say, who are the other 5 coming with you?"

"Well, this is Boney" Lucas said pointing to his current-kid-dog Boney, who barked silently "And they are friends I found in Tazmily Village"

"I'm Chris, nice to meet you!" Chris said smiling.

"We're Popo and Nana, the Ice Climbers!" Popo and Nana said in unison smiling at Kumatora.

"..." Lucario didn't spoke.

"Who's the silent guy?" Kumatora glanced at Lucario's body and she noticed many things, then she lifted his hat a little to discover his blue ears, then she turned to see Lucas "Lucas, when did you tamed this monster?"

Lucario was about to punch Kumatora while she wasn't looking, but then Kumatora turned to him "And come to think of it, he looks like a big blue dog to me"

"It...It's because he is a big blue dog...with spikes on chest and arms!" Chris said sweating. Lucario looked at him confused, then he felt something rubbing his head with care.

"Aww, he looks cute to me" Kumatora said rubbing Lucario's head, he blushed a little and Kumatora laughed for a bit. Then various cheers were coming from the main room "I totally forgot! They are going to play in a moment! Enter now, quickly!" She said pushing somehow the whole group and they entered in the stage area.

Chichibou Theater
Stage Area

There were a lot of people standing up or sat on chairs, a big couch with a muscular pig mask with some ladies was at the front of the stage, apparently he is a die-hard fan of DCMC.

"Take a look around please!" Kumatora said, then someone called for a drink and she walked away to attend the order, the 6 dispersed through the stage area and they talked to various persons, many of them said about how well the band plays, especially the big muscular pig mask.

"They are going to play now!" Popo said, the group quickly reunited and they took a table with six chairs, the order in which they were sat from left to right was this: Lucas, Chris, Lucario, Popo, Nana, Boney and Lucas again.

Kumatora came again to them again.

"Wait for me in the lobby, I have to show you something" Kumatora walked away.

Then, a man came running and sat in a chair, on the middle of the area, he looks at Lucas and gasps.

"Hey Lucas! It's me! Thomas! Remember?"

"Yes! You're Thomas from the village!" Lucas said.

"Say, isn't the bass musician familiar? I think he is Duster"

"Well, he IS Duster in reality"

"I knew it!" Thomas said surprised, then he bought some drinks for Lucas and his friends.

Then the 5 members of DCMC walked in above the stage with the big letters of "DCMC" on the background. The group was consisting of OJ, and man with blond hair, blond beard, who plays the saxophone, Magic, a man with a brown mohawk, who plays the electric guitar, Batch, a man with blond hair and sunglasses, who plays the drums, Shimmy Zmith, a man with red braids, black hair and sunglasses who plays the electric piano, and finally the man with a big brown afro, the bass musician, Tamekichi, who was awfully familiar to Lucas.

"Hello people! We're the DCMC, A.K.A. Desperado Crash Mambo Combo!" OJ said in excitement, the audience cheered loudly for the band "And now we're playing tonight your favorite theme, the Mr Great's theme!!!" Then, the whole area is blackened out.

Mr Great's theme (DCMC Theme)

A light shone on Magic and he starts to play the electric guitar (Wait until the others starts playing with him so you can read the next part in rhythm with the music) The audience starts to gave loud cheers at his performance on the stage.

Then, the lights turns on wildly at the whole area and the band starts to play in rhythm, the big muscular man was enjoying his time with the ladies, he was sure a womanizing guy.

On the table with our heroes, Chris was shown cheering at the band as well, Popo and Nana were also cheering wildly, Lucas was very impressed at Tamekichi's performance, Boney was barking silently, cheering too and Lucario was tapping his foot below the table, he was also enjoying the music.

The whole audience stops cheering to hear the band, their music was really amazing to all of them, half of the public was dancing along with the music.

Lucas then started to dance as well, Popo and Nana joined him too.

Chris was clapping his hands in rhythm with the music, Lucario smiled when he saw how Chris was enjoying the play.

The big muscular man was shown dancing too, the ladies were laughing at how he was dancing, but then he felt tired and he sat on the couch again, he placed his big arms around the couch behind the ladies and they giggled.

The public was still amazed, Thomas was enjoying the music as the big pig mask, when did Tamekichi got so good on the bass?

Magic starts to make a little solo with his electric guitar. Then they start to get more entusiastic.

A light shone on Tamekichi and Shimmy Zmith, they start to make a play with only the 2 of them, Tamekichi was playing perfectly with Shimmy Zmith, after some seconds, the whole band joins in and they are finishing the song, the public begans to cheer again, then a light shone on Magic again and he made another solo play with the electric guitar, and finally, the whole band plays the last part, the crowd starts to cheer louder than before with a big "EEEHHHH!!!!"

"ALL OF YOU ROCK!!!" The big pig mask said very excited, one of the members of the band waved a hand to him and he fainted, the ladies giggled a lot.

The stage blackened out and then the light went on and the band already left.

"Woof woof woof! (We need to see Kumatora now!)" Boney barked, somehow Lucas understood what Boney was trying to say and they went to the lobby, Kumatora was waiting for them to the right side, they followed her to a ladder mad with ropes and they went down along with her.

Chichibou Theater
Hidden Tunnel

"Follow me, but be careful of the Slimy Slugs on the way" Kumatora said, unfortunately, the group touched a Slimy Slug...

Michievous Blues

Slimy Slug steps in!

101     97     105     200      94     86

Boney attacks!

Slimy Slug receives 2 hits, 60 damage!

Popo attacks!

Slimy Slug receives 4 hits, 78 damage!

Slimy Slug became tamed!

YOU WIN!

Lucas and company receives 19 EXP Points!

Lucario's level goes up by 33!

"GUUUUARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Roared Lucario.

"Was that neccesary?" Chris asked.

"...Yes" Lucario replied.

HP goes up by 4!
PP goes up by 3!
Right on! Strength goes up by 6!
Defense goes up by 4!
Guts goes up by 2!
Speed goes up by 4!
Evasion goes up 3!

On a side note, the tunnel was so tiny that they got dirty...

Chichibou Theater
Yoshikoshi's room

"Ugh! You're all dirty! You should get a shower right now...ALL AT ONCE!" Kumatora said disgusted.

"But...we can't enter all at onc-" Lucas was interrupted by an angry Kumatora.

"I'll burn you with PK Fire alpha!" She said with glowing red hands, all the guys (Including Nana, and even Lucario was terrorized by the Magypsy girl) entered in a hurry inside the bathroom, for their surprise, it wasn't a bathroom, but another Hot Spring, they sighed in relief and they entered the water (Again, without removing their clothes, but this time by obvious reasons)

5 minutes later...

"Okay, now that all of you are clean..." Kumatora revealed a ladder going inside the ventilation behind the pink wall "In order to get to the room with Duster, you need to travel inside the ventilation and find the duct to their room"

Everyone except Kumatora climbed the ladders, then she went away and she headed to the DCMC's room, the reason because they couldn't use the door to see the DCMC was because of the guardians guarding the door, and only Kumatora could pass.

Chichibou Theater
Ventilation's Ducts

(For the sake of the history, we will skip the entire area and we will move onto the battle againts...a Jealous Bass...)

After walking throught the ducts, the party found a living bass looking down above the DCMC's room at Tamekichi.

"Why Tamekichi? Why'd you replaced me with another useless bass?...I'm so jealous now!"

"...Is that bass talking?" Chris asked surprised pointing at the bass. The bass turned to see them and got even angrier.

"GRR! Who dares to interrupt my time now?! Destroyed Drum! Zappy Guitar! Let's kill them!" The bass commanded and a living drum with his...drum with a hole, legs and eyes coming from the hole and a living guitar with a broken string came from nowhere and joined the fight.

Twist and Battle

Jealous Bass steps in with his conhorts!

101     97     105     204      94     86

Boney attacks!

Boney misses!

Chris uses PK Fire alpha!

Jealous Bass receives 70 damage!

Zappy Guitar receives 78 damage!

Destroyed Drum receives 80 damage!

Zappy Guitar plays a horrible music!

Lucas receives 30 damage!

Lucario receives 17 damage!

Nana receives 25 damage!

Destroyed Drum starts to play a loud music!

Boney receives 19 damage!

Chris receives 21 damage!

Popo receives 23 damage!

Popo attacks!

Destroyed Drum receives 5 hits, 59 damage!

Jealous Bass receives 157 damage!

Zappy Guitar receives 160 damage!

Destroyed Drum receives 173 damage!

Jealous Bass plays a horrendous music!

Lucas receives 75 damage!

Lucario uses PK Fire alpha!

Zappy Guitar receives 78 damage!

Zappy Guitar was destroyed!

Jealous Bass receives 60 damage!

Destroyed Drum receives 63 damage!

Destroyed Drum was...destroyed!

Nana attacks!

Jealous Bass receives 2 hits, 54 damage!

Jealous Bass plays a strange music!

Jealous Bass's strength goes up!

Jealous Bass attacks!

Popo receives fatal damage of 90!

Boney attacks!

Boney misses!

Popo recovers 67 HP!

Chris attacks!

Jealous Bass receives 3 hits, 59 damage!

Lucario attacks!

SMMMAAASSSSSHHH!!!!

Jealous Bass receives 349 damage!

Popo attacks!

Jealous Bass receives 39 damage!

Nana attacks!

SMMMAAASSSSSHHH!!!!

Jealous Bass receives 7 hits, 98 damage!

Jealous Bass was destroyed to pieces!

YOU WIN!

Lucas and company receives 1352 EXP points!

Popo's level goes up by 21!

"Yippie!" Cheered Popo.

HP goes up by 5!
PP goes up by 1!
Strength goes up by 3!
Defense goes up by 4!
Right on! Guts goes up by 7!
Speed goes up by 2!
Evasion goes up 4!

Nana's level goes up by 21!

"Yippie!" Cheered Nana.

HP goes up by 4!
PP goes up by 1!
Strength goes up by 4!
Defense goes up by 5!
Guts goes up by 3!
Speed goes up by 2!
Right on! Evasion goes up 6!!

"I...hate this world..so much...and you too..." Those were the final words of the Jealous Bass.

"Poor thing, if only he could stop being jealous..." Nana said.

"Look! We're above the room now, let's jump!" Lucas said, he, Boney, Chris, Lucario, Popo and Nana jumped from the duct and they entered the room in the middle of the band and Kumatora.

Chichibou Theater
DCMC's room

Happy Happist Music

Lucas and company lands in the center of the room, then Tamekichi looks at them.

"Tondagossa. ((This is DCMC's catch phrase greeting))...Who are you?"

"He's your acquaintance I was talking about earlier. Duster" Kumatora said to "Tamekichi"

"Don't you remember your real name?" Lucas asked.

"Duster? I'll admit I don't remember my real name but I've lived as 'Tamekichi' for a number of years now" Tamekichi stated.

"Okay, I understand Mr. Tamekichi. Sorry but can you explain again what you remember for him?" Kumatora asked.

"...Alright. I know that it's a very important time right now..." Tamekichi starts to narrate.

"Before I came to Club Chichibou, I lost any memory of myself. I didn't know who I was, where I came from, and where I was going. But, for some reason, I was carrying a very important looking Egg. Without knowing where to go, I kept on wandering around. All I knew was that the Egg seemed very important. I had to protect it at all costs...I looked for a hiding place, I kept on walking and walking until I hid it in a lump of clay in a valley where no one would look. I still remember that hiding spot. It's at the top of a cliff near a waterfall..."

Then, a scene shows a huge yellow tower firing lightnings at Tazmily Village and Tamekichi stops narrating.

"...That's No Man's Valley! It's got to be, Duster! The Egg we've so carefully protected is there! Let's go there right now!" Kumatora said.

However, Takemichi looked worried "...But, am I really Duster? If I am that Duster, then I'll have to leave the band...that's what it'll mean right? Either Duster or Tamekichi has to disappear today...right?! If I were Duster, then what will happen to DCMC? If I were to go on living as Tamekichi, then what was that Egg for?" He paused for a moment "What should I do?! I can't decide"

Zhimmy Smith then talked  "...That's not for you to decide. You have to ask fate."

Batch then talks too "Yeah. If fate dictates it, then I'll gladly let Tamekichi go."

OJ then starts to think "Fate, huh...Let's ask fate. There is an easy way, after all. Whenever I'm unsure about something, there's always this..."

Tamekichi then finishes OJ's sentence "...Rock, Paper, Scissors"

Chris sweatdrops "Rock, Paper, Scissors? Are you kidding me? Do you have a life?"

"We have a life" The whole band said in a robotic tone, which made Popo and Nana back away slowly.

Lucas approaches OJ, he decides to take the challenge, then OJ talks  "Yeah. We're going to play Rock, Paper, Scissors with this guy Lucas. If he wins 5 times in a row against all of us, you'll go. If he loses even once, you stay with DCMC and continue playing bass...How does that sound?"

"Five times in a row..." Tamekichi thinks about it and nods "Sounds good to me. You there, that's fine with you, right?"

Lucas nods, safe of his decision.

"You can begin whenever you're ready. It doesn't matter who you play first" OJ said, the whole band prepares to defeat Lucas in the Rock, Paper, Scissors game, while Boney, Kumatora, Chris, Lucario, Popo and Nana watches.

After an humiliating defeat by a 13 years old (With psychic powers...)

"Wow, looks like we lose..." OJ said.

"Then...it's a farewell..." Tamekichi said "I'll stop using the name of Tamekichi right now, and I'll use the name of Duster now"

"Now, wait here until I take out the guards Duster" Kumatora left the room, and various sounds of punchs and kicks were heard.

OJ looked at Duster "Well, good bye Duster..." He walked to the door "It was really fun to play with you" He left.

Magic looked at Duster "It's really a shame for you to leave us, but, we don't decide for you, still, don't forget us!" Magic left the room.

Zhimmy Smith looked at Duster "Farewell, my friend!" He left the room.

Batch looked at Duster "Come again to visit us, maybe you can play again!" He left the room, Duster walked to Lucas "Okay, it's time to go now"

Duster joined your party!

DededeCloneChris

The 7 left the room, they found a guard laying unconscious on the ground with a girl with a big blue sweater waiting. She was Kumatora.

"About time, let's go!" She said.

Kumatora joined your party!

The party of 8 people (I think that's a new record!) were going to leave the theater, until...

"Huh?...That music..." Duster said when he heard a familiar music coming from the Stage Area.

Chichibou Theater
Stage Area

Bon Voyage, Amigo

The DCMC group was playing a farewell song to Duster, they were keeping that song until something like this happened.

Remember, you're not alone,
you have friends who worry about you,
no matter how far are they,
they are close to you in your heart

And still, you will keep fighting,
fighting for a better future,
that all the people will admire,
just keep fighting

And...don't forget your friends who believes in you

Kumatora left the lobby with the other 6 and Duster was alone hearing the song playing.

The scene changes when he reached the theater a long time ago, still with is memory lost. He was being pushed to the exit by the guards, but the DCMC group saw him, then the scene changes with Duster and his brown afro playing in their room, but after some seconds, Duster gets angry at his first training session.

The scene changes to reality outside, Kumatora and Lucario were leaned to the walls, Chris, Popo and Nana were looking away the cliff, Boney was looking at the entrance and Lucas was writing a letter with a pigeon. All of them were still hearing the music.

The scene changes inside the lobby, and then the Stage Area, then the lobby again, Duster walks to the Stage Area, but stops in front of the door "Farewell...and good bye..." He says, he leaves his brown afro on the floor and he leaves the lobby, a small tear appeared on his right eye, but he wipes it out.

Duster walks outside, Kumatora and Lucario stops leaning and everyone looks at Duster "Let's go now" He said.

"Now Lucas, send the pigeon!" Kumatora said. Lucas nodded and he walked away a little from the group, and then he sends the pigeon away with a letter adressed to Wes, the whole party looks at how the pigeon dissappears on the distance.

"I'm Duster"

"I'm Kumatora"

"Not here....not even here either....where it could be?"

"Duster, concentrate, you need to remember where did you left the egg!"

"...I can't remember..."

"Do it now! We have to stop that crazy lieutenant and that bomb before it blows up!"

"I'm doing my best..."

"Well...next time: A Scary Womanizing Pig Mask!"

Yes

Overwrite file?

Yes

Chichibou Theater
Chris, Lucario
, Pichu, Roy, Mewtwo, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Ice Climbers, Pit, Lucas, Kumatora, Duster, Boney

Triforce_Luigi

Wait... Why did Chuck Norris appear? O.O

:P

Good job!

DededeCloneChris

Chapter 34: A Scary Womanizing Pig Mask!

Chapter 5: The Thunder Tower

No Man's Valley
Near the highway

The scene changes to a morning near a valley, we see our 8 heroes looking at the valley. There was a highway near too.

"So, that's the Thunder Tower?" Nana asked.

"Yes, this huge thing has been shooting bolts of lightning at Tazmily Village" Lucas said.

"Our mission now it's to find the Humminbird's Egg and also destroy the Thunder Tower" Kumatora said.

Chris came into the scene eating a big piece of Beef Jerky "Oh god, this jerky tastes so good!" He said looking at Lucas "You were right about this Lucas"

"Told you, I know what kind of food it's good" Lucas said proudly.

Just then, Chris heard a grumbling near, that sound was coming from Lucario's stomach, he blocked his stomach with one hand and he looked away embarrased.

"Here, you can eat this" Chris was holding the big piece of Beef Jerky in his left hand, showing it to Lucario.

"But it's yours" Lucario said.

"Nah, I don't want to eat anymore, so take it please" Chris said smiling, Lucario looked at the jerky and he nodded, after one bite, he smiled at the taste of the jerky "I knew you would like it, since you resemble a dog, they always like to eat fresh meat"

"Wait, you said he WAS a dog!" Kumatora said quite annoyed.

"Umm, well, he's not a dog, he is...well...you know...a Pok?mon..." Chris couldn't find the words to say to Kumatora.

"I know now, thanks to your mind" She said smiling a bit.

"Thanks to my mind?" Chris asked confused.

"I was reading it and I found everything about him, but also, I found the cause of why are you 4 here with us too"

Chris gasped "Then, does that mean..."

"Yep! You want to eliminate some nasty creatures called Primids right?"

Lucario nodded while he was eating the Beef Jerky "Doesn't he looks cute while eating?" Kumatora asked smiling, Lucario blushed again and he looked away.

"Hmm, yeah, sure, why not" Chris replied.

Lucas was a little confused at what were the Primids, so Kumatora explained him all, then he was still confused, why were they taking the worlds?

"There's a big road ahead, we should go on now" Duster said, everyone nodded and they walked further into the valley, but before they could step inside a little road with grass and disgusting creatures inside a cave with another hot spring, the dark hooded person appeared before them.

"Geez, you're so freaking slow! I was getting impacient!" He said tapping his foot below his cape.

"You're the same guy from the Pikmin World!" Popo said, pointing with an acussing finger to him, the dark hooded person just laughed for a bit and he stopped.

"You dare to compare me to those inferior beings? Ha! That's a laugh!" He replied, then he glanced at Lucario eating the Beef Jerky. Lucario glared at him, but then, the dark hooded person was holding the Beef Jerky in his glove, Lucario looked at his hand and the meat dissapeared.

"Hey! Give him back the jerky I gave to him!" Chris asked angrily. The dark hooded person shook his head, then he took a bite of the jerky but he spat it out "UGH! That's why I like Chili-Dogs better!" He threw it at the ground and started to stomp on it with one foot.

"Stop that!" Chris asked angrily.

"And if I don't want to?" He stopped and the jerky was already too dirty to even eat, Lucario showed his fangs in fury at him.

"Whoa, you sure are quite the mean guy around here!" Kumatora remarked.

"Thanks" The dark hooded person said.

"...That wasn't a compliment" Kumatora said.

"Whatever! That doesn't matters!" He pointed at the top of the Thunder Tower and there was a Subspace Bomb with a big countdown to explode "I dare all of you to desactivate that bomb before it takes this whole place!"

"...You're really stupid" Duster pointed out.

"What?!"

"You heard me, you're so stupid, I mean, letting us a chance to desactivate that bomb? What kind of tactic is that? Even a 2 years old won't fall that low" Duster said.

"You're getting on my nerves whoever you are!"

"Duster"

"THAT DOESN'T MATTERS EITHER!"

Duster rolled his eyes "I have the sudden feeling that you're going to accidentaly reveal your identity in a second"

"OH YEAH?!" The dark hooded person pointed angrily at Duster, just then, a simple wind came from the east and his hood along with his cape covering his whole body flew away without any problem, various (...) globes above the heads of our heroes appeared.

"...Wait...you're..." Chris said pointing to him rather confused.

"ARGH! ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! MY TRUE IDENTITY IT'S SONIC! HAPPY?! LIEUTENANT SONIC THE HEDGEHOG!" The previously dark hooded person revealed himself as Sonic the Hedgehog, he was very angry at Duster's response, his body was glowing in a purple aura.

"So...your enemy is a hedgehog?" Kumatora asked.

"It looks like" Nana said.

"YOU KNOW WHAT?! SCREW ALL OF YOU! I'LL WAIT AT THE TOP OF THE TOWER TO SEE IF YOU CAN STOP THAT BOMB!" He ran away with great speed, but then, he returned "OR ME!" He said pointing with his thumb at him, then he dissapeared in a blink.

"He has a lot of anger problems" Kumatora pointed out.

"That's maybe because of the control of the Primids" Chris said.

"He...scares me..." Lucas said trembling.

"Who doesn't?" Chris said walking away, Lucas made a confused face and they walked forward, however, Lucario stopped and he looked at his jerky on the ground. He closed his eyes in dissapointment.

"...Hmm?" Lucario felt a sweet smell of meat near his nose, when he opened his eyes, he saw another piece of jerky!

"That wasn't the whole jerky, I kept this one for an emergency, but you can eat it if you want" Chris said smiling.

"...Thanks" Lucario grabbed the jerky and he started to eat, he gave a little smile at Chris and they continued further inside.

"This is...horrible..." Nana said, she saw various monsters on the way, but those monsters were not normal, they were either fusioned with another animal or transformed into a disgusting thing.

"Wasn't that a Kangaroo before?" Popo said pointing to a monster with the bag of a kangaroo, but instead, the rest was fusioned with a shark and a litte shark was inside the bag.

"I can't believe this" Chris said. The horrible sensation of watching a living nightmare in front of his eyes was impossible, how in the world can a shark suffer like that?

"This is the work of the Pig Mask Army!" Kumatora said making a fist "They are altering the fauna of the island!

"And also, they're making those things too" Duster said pointing to an armadillo with a machine embedded to his back.

"It's like those serpents with chicken heads we fought a while ago" Chris said.

"Look out!" Lucas said. One of the deformed kangaroo approached to them and started a battle!

Lucas and company met Parental Kangashark face-to-face!

Lucas  Kumatora  Duster  Boney  Chris  Lucario  Popo  Nana
101        123         126       97      105     204       99      90

Boney attacks!

Parental Kangashark receives 48 damage!

Duster attacks!

Parental Kangashark receives 2 hits, 57 damage!

Popo attacks!

Popo misses!

Nana attacks!

Parental Kangashark receives 37 damage!

Parental Kangashark rests!

Parental Kangashark recovers 140 HP!

Kumatora uses PK Freeze alpha!

Parental Kangashark receives 114 damage!

Lucas attacks!

Parental Kangashark receives 51 damage!

Parental Kangashark attacks with his son!

Duster receives 60 damage!

Chris receives 41 damage!

Chris attacks!

Parental Kangashark receives 53 damage!

Parental Kangashark was eliminated!

YOU WIN!

Lucas and company receives 87 EXP points!

"What the hell is that?" Chris asked, he saw various tentacles attached to a Lion's head, the robot sees them and he starts another battle!

Recon Lion makes his way to you!

101        123          93        97       76      204       99      90

Recon Lion fires a stream of fire!

Lucas receives 24 damage!

Kumatora receives 21 damage!

Duster receives 23 damage!

Boney receives 20 damage!

Chris receives 24 damage!

Lucario receives 19 damage!

Popo receives 25 damage!

Nana receives 25 damage!

Boney attacks!

Boney misses!

Duster throws a bomb!

Recon Lion receives 123 damage!

Nana attacks!

Recon Lion receives 3 hits, 57 damage!

Kumatora uses PK Thunder alpha!

Nothing happens!

Recon Lion receives 110 damage!

Chris is fully recovered!

Chris attacks!

Chris misses!

Lucario attacks!

Recon Lion receives 289 damage!

Recon Lion explodes in defeat!

YOU WIN!

Lucas and company receives 96 EXP points!

Kumatora's level goes up by 23!

"Alright!" Kumatora said smiling.

Right on! HP goes up by 6!
PP goes up by 2!
Strength goes up by 2!
Defense goes up by 3!
Guts goes up by 5!
Speed goes up by 3!
Evasion goes up 1!

"What kind of monsters are the Pig Mask Army to make the animals suffer like this?" Chris asked.

"They are too insane!" Popo said.

"Who knows what kind of monsters are ahead" Duster said.

The group continued further, but Boney stopped and he barked.

"What is it Boney?" Lucas asked.

"Woof woof woof! (I need to change my clothes!)" Boney said by barking, he was still dressed as a kid, after a moment, Boney was now in his usual appearance and they walked away to another area with many holes, Duster stepped in front of the group and he looked around.

"Wait, the pile of clay is near here, I remember I used one hole to reach the place where I hid the egg...but I don't remember which hole I used" Duster said.

"Then let's jump in one and see if you remember the way inside" Lucas said. Duster nodded, but Lucario stopped them.

"What's wrong Lucario?" Chris asked. He saw the eyes of Lucario turning into a bright yellow color and he closed his eyes and glowed.

"...The right hole is that" He said opening his yellow eyes and turning back to red, he pointed to one of the holes.

"Really?"

"My aura doesn't lies to me"

"Okay, you heard him, let's jump inside!" Popo said jumping in the hole, Nana followed him and soon everyone jumped inside.

Duster looked around the cave "This is the right way, at the end of this path, the pile of clay should be outside" He said, they started to walk around.

"It's good to have someone like you around Lucario" Kumatora said putting her hands behind her back.

"Thank you, Princess Kumatora" Lucario said nodding.

"Oh no, don't call me princess, just call me by my name"

"Fine, prin-"

"Lucario" Chris said interrupting him.

"I mean, fine, Kumatora"

"That's better" Chris said chuckling. Kumatora let of out a small giggle and soon, they found the way outside.

"There is the pile of clay!" Lucas said pointing to a forgotten Clay Man laying above the grass, Duster walked to him and he crouched to seek the egg, he stood up and turned his back to the group "I found the egg!" He said. But he didn't had the egg with him and unfortunately, the Clay Man woke up with a explosion of electricity and Duster was pushed back to the group.

"Duster!" Kumatora said worried. Duster shook his head and he walked in front of them "What happened? Why is the pile of clay awakening?!" He asked confused.

The Clay Man stood up, he trembled for a moment and then. he walked around confused and he crashed into a wall, then he ran away at high speed to the east!

"He's escaping!" Duster said.

"After him!" Kumatora ordered. They ran after the Clay Man, when they looked around, the Thunder Tower was standing in front of them, they looked above and another bolt of lightning was shot to Tazmily Village, but that doesn't matter for them now.

"There he is!" Kumatora said pointing to the Clay Man, he walked confused again and he left the area in a hurry while running backwards.

"Are we really going to climb this tower later?" Lucas asked as he was watching the tall Thunder Tower.

"Sadly, yes" Duster said.

After some minutes, Lucas, Kumatora and Chris felt a little sick.

"Ugh...my head..." Chris put his hand on his forehead.

"I don't feel so good..." Lucas said.

"It must be time now..." Kumatora said.

Lucario was holding Chris in both arms "What...do you mean?"

"It's time for us to learn another PSI ability, when we feel a fever and if we can use PSI abilities, we're ready to learn another technique" Kumatora explianed.

"How much does this lasts?" Lucario asked.

"Don't worry, it only lasts for a moment" Kumatora said reasuring Lucario.

They continued searching for the Clay Man, they found the highway again, but it was connected to a building.

"There's the Pig Mask Army's mark" Duster said pointing to an emblem of a pig nose.

"This must be one of their headquarters" Kumatora pointed out.

"Chris, are you alright?" Lucario asked worried.

"Everything is blurry, but...I think I'm fine..." Chris said.

"UGH!" Lucas, Kumatora and Chris said in unison, their fevers dissapeared and they learned a new ability!

Lucas has learned Offense Up alpha!

Kumatora has learned PK Fire beta!

Chris has learned PK Lifeup alpha!

"The fever...it's gone!" Chris said blinking.

"Thank goodness!" Lucas said.

"See? That was a little painful, but we're fine now" Kumatora said. Lucario placed Chris safely back to the ground.

"Let's enter now!" Nana said, they nodded and they entered the building.

"Hey, do you take your mask off when you go to the bathroom?" A Pig Mask asked to another 2 Pig Masks.

"No, I leave it on," Another responded "Do you takes yours off? You go throught all that trouble in the bathroom?"

The 8 walked to them, and the trio of Pig Masks gasped.

"CO-COMMANDER!" They said in unison while looking at Lucas and Chris.

"Commander?" Lucas and Chris asked confused.

"Wait, there are 2 of them! What should we do now?"

"Well, 2 are better than 1, right?" The third Pig Mask asked.

"I guess so"

Lucas, Kumatora, Duster, Boney, Chris, Lucario, Popo and Nana sweatdropped.

A blue Pig Mask appeared behind the door where the 3 Pig Masks were standing "Commander! You should wear your uniform! Who knows what will our leader say about your freedom!"

Later...

Both Lucas and Chris were wearing a dark brown jacket with orange baggy pants, everyone else was wearing a Pig Mask uniform (Except for Boney and Lucario, they were wearing only the mask)

"There, that should do it, now go and patrol the highway commander!" The blue Pig Mask said, leaving the group.

"Yuck! This uniform is stinky!" Kumatora said under the uniform.

"This is so humiliating" Lucario said.

"At least nobody who knows us are here" Nana said sighing in relief.

"But why did they confused us for their commander?" Lucas asked.

"Maybe we look like him" Chris replied.

They walked inside and they saw a big pile of destroyed Clay Mans, but none of them were the one Duster was looking for.

"There he is!" Kumatora said again, the Clay Man that they were chasing was running away outside, they ran as fast as they could but they saw the Clay Man being carried inside a garbage truck and it drove away in the highway.

"Follow that truck!" Nana said under the mask.

DededeCloneChris

No Man's Valley
Highway's tunnel

"And here comes another deformed monster" Popo said sighing in dissapointment. Another deformed monster with huge balls as wheels and a boar's body rolled at them.

Wound Up Boar is rolling after you!

77          108           70        77       54      185       74      65

Wound Up Boar rolls over everybody!

Lucas receives 50 damage!

Kumatora receives 54 damage!

Duster receives 49 damage!

Boney receives 51 damage!

Chris is fataly wounded with 58 damage!

Lucario receives 37 damage!

Popo receives 56 damage!

Nana receives 56 damage!

Boney attacks!

Wound Up Boar receives 4 hits, 67 damage!

Duster uses his Wall Stamples!

Wound Up Boar became paralyzed!

Kumatora uses PK Lifeup alpha!

But she couldn't make it in time and Chris got tired and collapsed!

Kumatora recovers 89 HP!

Lucario is glowing in a very intense aura!

Lucario fires a big Aura Storm!

Wound Up Boar receives 897 damage!

Wound Up Boar was destroyed completely!

YOU WIN!

Lucas and company receives 150 EXP points!

Duster's level goes up by 24!

"Interesting" Duster said.

HP goes up by 4!
Strength goes up by 5!
Right on! Defense goes up by 6!
Guts goes up by 4!
Speed goes up by 3!
Evasion goes up by 3!

"Chris! Please! Answer me! Are you alright?!" Lucario asked worried as he was holding Chris in one arm.

"I'm...fine....don't worry..." Chris said weakly. Lucas and Kumatora looked at each other and they nodded.

"PK Lifeup alpha!" Both shouted firing a green light to Chris, he was surrounded by the green light and he was completely recovered!

"I'm better than ever now!" Chris said jumping.

"Thank you" Lucario said nodding to Kumatora and Lucas.

"We should recover now, that fight was a danger" Duster said, Lucas and Kumatora nodded and they along with Chris used PK Lifeup alpha on the whole team and they were completely recovered too.

"Woof! (Thanks!)" Boney barked. He was wagging his tail happily.

They saw the end of the tunnel on the other side, after walking towards the other side, a flying ship with the Pig Mask Army's logo appeared stopping in front of the group. A Pig Mask got out and he looked at Lucas.

"Commander! You shouldn't be walking in these streets! It's dangerous!" The Pig Mask pointed to the ship "Use this Porkbean to patrol the Porkbean Highway!"

"But I don't-" Lucas was interrupted because the Pig Mask pushed them inside the Porkbean.

"There! Now you can go and patrol the area!" The Pig Mask said. He backed away a little from the Porkbean.

"Lucas, do you know how to drive this?" Chris asked.

"Honestly, I don't know how, but I'm going to give it a try" Lucas said grabbing the steering wheel, he started to move slowly the Porkbean and it went flying to the other side of the tunnel, until...

"LOOK OUT! A BANANA PEEL!" Popo said pointing to a random banana peel on the street.

"This thing is floating, we can't trip over that peel, you don't have to be afraid of such thing" Lucario stated.

"Phew, that was a RELIIIIEEEEEFFFFFF!!!!" Popo was going to sigh, but by no apparent reason at all, the Porkbean somehow slipped over the banana peel and they were spinning like crazy over the street.

"LUCAS! TURN TO THE LEF-" Kumatora was interrupted, they crashed into the wall and they got out laying unconscious on the street, the Porkbean was making smoke from the inside. Then another Porkbean came from the north and it stopped in front of them.

"I can't believe this thing ACTUALLY slipped above that peel..." Lucario muttered while his face was in the street.

"At least we're okay..." Chris said, his face was also on the street and he was to the left of Lucario.

"Commander!" A voice said coming out of the Porkbean, it was the same big muscular guy from the Chichibou Theater, Lucas and everybody else stood up and they shook their heads after crashing "Wait a minute...YOU'RE NOT THE COMMANDER!" The big Pig Mask said angry.

"Oh no, we've been discovered!" Nana said putting her hands in front of her face.

"You're not getting away without a beating of m-" The big Pig Mask looked at Kumatora and Nana "Hey there" He winked at the 2 girls and both shuddered.

"Stay away from Nana!" Popo said standing in front of Nana.

"Get out dorky!" The big Pig Mask said.

"Um, what were you talking about a moment ago?" Lucas asked. Chris and Lucario got up from the floor and Lucario lost his mask.

"Oh...well...I...oh yeah! You're not getting away without a beating of my fists!" The big Pig Mask chuckled his fists and he started another battle!

You met the Scary Womanizing Pig Mask face-to-face!

101        129         126       97      105     204       99      90

Scary Womanizing Pig Mask punchs the group!

Kumatora receives 59 damage!

Duster receives 57 damage!

Popo receives 60 damage!

Boney attacks!

Scary Womanizing Pig Mask receives 5 hits, 68 damage!

Duster uses his Scary Mask!

But it doesn't do any effect!

Kumatora uses PK Lifeup alpha!

Popo is fully recovered!

Scary Womanizing Pig Mask receives 143 damage!

"...HUH?! IS THAT A?!" The Scary Womanizing Pig Mask approaches to Lucario and he looks at the DCMC Hat he has on his head. Lucario has forgotten completely about the hat all the time on top of his head.

"...What?" Lucario asked confused raising his invisible eyebrown.

"OH MY GOD! IT'S A HAT OF DCMC!" He gasps "I...CAN'T...ATTACK!"

Scary Womanizing Pig Mask became paralyzed!

"...Well then..." Lucario narrowed his eyes and he ducks below the Scary Womanizing Pig Mask.

Lucario does a powerful jab!

SMMMAAASSSSSHHH!!!!

Scary Womanizing Pig Mask receives 387 damage!

Chris uses PK Fire alpha!

Scary Womanizing Pig Mask receives 90 damage!

Popo and Nana uses Blizzard!

Scary Womanizing Pig Mask receives 78 damage!

Scary Womanizing Pig Mask is still paralyzed!

Boney attacks!

Scary Womanizing Pig Mask receives 8 hits, 71 damage!

Duster throws a bomb!

Scary Womanizing Pig Mask receives 123 damage!

Kumatora uses PK Fire beta!

Scary Womanizing Pig Mask receives 134 damage!

Chris attacks!

Scary Womanizing Pig Mask receives 4 hits, 65 damage!

Lucario attacks!

Scary Womanizing Pig Mask receives 16 hits! 584 damage!

The crowd cheers for Lucario!

Popo attacks!

Scary Womanizing Pig Mask receives 3 hits, 67 damage!

Scary Womanizing Pig Mask collapses!

YOU WIN!

Lucas and company receives 1548 EXP points!

Boney's level goes up by 23!

"Woof! (I'm happy!)" Boney barked happily.

HP goes up by 3!
Strength goes up by 4!
Defense goes up by 1!
Guts goes up by 2!
Speed goes up by 1!
Evasion goes up 3!

Scary Womanizing Pig Mask left a present!

Inside the present, there were Pickles!

Duster stores the Pickles in his inventary

"URGH! I can't believe I lost to a bunch of...kids! But I'll not surrender yet, next time we meet it will be your last breath on the EarRRTTTHHH!!!" The Scary Womanizing Pig Mask slipped above a banana peel and he went jumping in his butt away.

"Your hat has powers" Popo said to Lucario. He replied by rolling his eyes.

"Woof woof woof! (I can smell the scent of clay close to us!)" Boney started to smell the floor and he went away slowly following the smell, the others looked at him and they went with him inside another tunnel.

"...Chris..." Lucas called Chris a little preocupied.

"Yes Lucas?"

"...Do you think I'm brave?"

"Of course you are! Why?"

"...Tell me the truth, I'm a coward?"

"You're not a coward"

Lucas got upset "Liar! I'm a coward!"

"Lucas, why are you suddenly asking me that?" Chris asked angry.

"I-I'm sorry, it's just because that I may be brave now, but it's also because of all of you around me, but when I'm alone, I don't know what to do, and if a monster is trying to kill me...I'll surely run terrified..." Lucas looked away a little scared.

"Well...I'm like you too...I think I'll do the same as your sittuation, but I know something for sure" Chris said.

"What?"

"I know that if I'm in trouble, I need to act and not run away scared, If you believe in yourself, you can have a possibility to win, why don't you try it too when it's the time?" Chris asked.

"...Thanks, that was an interesting talk with you Chris, I'll promise that when it's the time, I'm going to be brave...alone" Lucas said nodding and smiling a bit "Look there is a sign over there!" Lucas said pointing at a sign to the left of another sign.

East:
Garbage Dump

"The Clay Man is there for sure!" Nana said.

"Wait, what does the other sign says?" Popo asked and he readed the other sign.

This may look persistent but...
East:
Garbage Dump

Everyone sweatdropped.

"Was that really necessary?" Kumatora asked confused. Boney was barking to the east and he ran away in a hurry, they started to run as well to find the whereabouts of the Clay Man.

Porkbean Highway
Garbage Dump

After walking throught another tunnel, they found the Garbage Dump and there was a lot of garbage in there (Duh!) and the Clay Man was also there! They climbed down the ladder since the dump was inside a hole, Duster looked around for the Clay Man.

"...Huh? Did you heard something moving?" Lucas asked looking around.

The pile of trash was moving and a deformed Clay Man stepped outside of it, everyone looked at the monster and he started another ba-

"SCREW IT!" Kumatora said annoyed and she lifted a huge boulder with her psychic powers and she dropped it above the deformed Clay Man and he was destroyed in less than a minute, Lucas, Boney, Chris, Popo and Nana backed away terrified from Kumatora.

YOU WIN!

Lucas and company received 2534 EXP points!

"There!" Duster said, he found the Clay Man that he was looking for near the ladder, it was desactivated and he looked around for the egg "!!!" Duster found the Hummingbird's Egg!

"Finally!" Kumatora said smiling.

"I...I remember everything now..." Duster said blinking "Kumatora, Wes and I were in Osohe Castle saving this egg from the Pig Mask Army, and then, we fell to the bottom of the castle and fought againts a big snake on the water, then we were dragged away by the water and I lost my memory ever since...I also remember Rope Snake"

"Glad you remembered me!" A little but long red snake appeared in Duster's pocket, he was looking at Duster "I'm so happy now!" He returned to the pocket.

"Now...to where?" Chris asked.

"COMMANDER!!!" A Pig Mask came inside a Porkbean and he saw the group inside the Garbage Dump "We have troubles in the Thunder Tower, we need your assistance now!"

Lucas thought for a moment "Troubles?"

"Yes! Troubles! Hurry up!" The Pig Mask said quickly, the whole group entered inside the Porkbean "Keep your dog away from the controls!" He said, Boney whined sadly at this and the Porkbean flew away at high speed inside a tunnel, they reached below the Thunder Tower and the Pig Mask parked the Porkbean just in front of the entrance "Enter now!" He said, he pushed them inside and they entered.

Porkbean Highway
Thunder Tower 1st floor

"...Wait, we didn't asked him what was the problem!" Kumatora said in shock.

"I-I'm Lucas!"

"I'm Nana!"

"I have a question, why the monsters inside this tower are attacking us? I thought the monsters listened to the army!"

"Maybe that is the problem"

"Oh no, something very bad will happen when we reach the top...It's scaring me..."

"Don't be scared!"

"...I'll...I'll do my best to not run away, even if I'm with you!"

"Next time: The mysterious Masked Boy!"

Yes

Overwrite file?

Yes

Thunder Tower 1st floor
Chris, Lucario
, Pichu, Roy, Mewtwo, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Ice Climbers, Pit, Lucas, Kumatora, Duster, Boney

DededeCloneChris

Chapter 35: The mysterious Masked Boy!

Porkbean Highway
Thunder Tower 1st floor

"What should we do now?" Lucas asked.

"Climb the tower and ignore their trouble, easy" Duster answered.

"If I remember correctly, the bomb is in...1 hour until the explosion!" Kumatora said surprised "We need to run now!"

Unfounded Revenge/Smashing Song of Praise

They entered to the next room and they found little enemies with batteries on their heads.

"PK Fire alpha!" Lucas and Chris shouted and they fired the fire from their hands, the little battery enemies exploded and they continued further inside.

"Commander! I see you saw our experiments attacking without reason!" A Pig Mask said as they were running away, the Pig Mask made a confused face and he walked away.

A robot that was looking like an iPod blocked their path "Lucario, it's your turn to act!" Chris said, Lucario's left hand glowed and he used a quick Force Palm, destroying the robot in the process "Good job!" Chris said as they were running.

And more enemies like before blocked their ways "PK Love alpha!" Lucas yelled and various explosions and lasers came from nowhere and the robots were destroyed, 5 little battery enemies appeared from behind some pillars and they lunged at Boney, they started to laugh and they were surrounded by volts of electricity and Boney whined in pain.

Duster used his Scary Mask to scare the batteries away, they screamed in terror and they started to run away "PK Fire beta!" Kumatora yelled and a stronger fire came from her hands and the batteries were incinerated.

"...More of them?!" Popo asked annoyed when he saw little robots with mole's heads as their bodies, he and Nana nodded to each other and they started to spin in their feets using Squall Hammer, the moles robots were hit by the hammers and they exploded.

"Keep up the good work commander!" A Pig Mask said walking away while he was writting something in a note pad.

"Look! I can see a ladder leading to the next floor!"Nana said pointing to a red ladder "What is a poster of DCMC doing here?" Duster asked, he was glancing to a poster of DCMC, there was also 5 dolls of him and DCMC above a table.

"Ha! Did you think I'd leave defeated and never return right? WRONG!" The Scary Womanizing Pig Mask was blocking the ladder, but he was wearing a grey armor this time so that he could defeat them.

"Then we have no choice but to use..." Popo took Lucario's hat out from his head and showed it to the Scary Womanizing Pig Mask "THE HAT POWER!" Popo said proudly of himself.

"ARGH! I CAN'T ATTACK AGAIN!" The Scary Womanizing Pig Mask was paralyzed again.

"BEAT HIM UP!" Chris ordered and all of them lunged at him, various PK Fires, punchs, kicks, bombs, PK Thunders, ice attacks and Aura Spheres were being used many times at him, comically, this time they finished him without any problem, even if he was using an armor.

"Urgh...long live....the Pig Mask Army..." The Scary Womanizing Pig Mask said before vanishing "HAT POWER RULES!" Popo said holding the DCMC Hat. Nana rolled his eyes at the response of her partner.

"And here goes the next floo-" Duster was interrupted.

"STOP!" A voice said behind of them. It was Yokuba! Then he looked at Lucas "You're not the commander, you're that brat Lucas from 3 years ago who attacked me with that Drago!"

"Oops.." Lucas said sarcastically.

"But you're not going to escape this time! Nuehehehe!" Yokuba said eating a banana and throwing the peel away. After a moment of silence, the group quickly climbed the red ladder in a hurry.

"AFTER THEM!" Yokuba ordered the Pig Masks, but there wasn't anyone with him and he looked around "...PIG MASKS?! I'VE SAID, AFTER THEM!" He said pointing to the ladder.

Thunder Tower
Long Red Staircase

Our 8 heroes got rid of their uniforms (Nana sighed in relief)

"Looks like there's no turning back now" Kumatora said.

"We have to hurry up to the top" Duster said, all of them nodded and they started to run in the long red staircase.

"Don't tell me those screws are alive too..." Chris said as he saw a swarm of living red screws approaching to them

"...Since they're tiny, why we don't kick them?" Popo asked, everyone thought for a moment and  nodded, they started to run again while kicking the screws out of the way.

20 minutes later...

"Just how...long is this staircase?" Lucas asked panting.

"...The next floor it's just above us Lucas..." Popo said pointing to the next floor. Lucas made a upset face and they climbed th next ladder.

Thunder Tower
Game Room

"What is a room like this doing here?" Chris asked, the room was filled with so many toys, plushies, a star-shaped hot spring, toy airplanes, boxes and such.

"Someone as retarded as their leader must have done this" Kumatora commented.

"Hello visitors"

"Who's there?!" Lucas asked terrified, behind the hot spring, a robot with the look of a maid appeared.

"I'm Miss Marshmallow, and this is the King's room, don't do anything suspiccious or else you shall feel my drill" Miss Marshmallow introduced herself robotically speaking.

"Drill?" Nana said rubbing her chin.

"That is correct, I'm equipped with weapons that would kill 4 cows in a row"

"...4 cows in a row?" Duster asked confused.

Miss Marshmallow nodded "Have a good piggy day sirs" She walked away to a container holding a Yo-Yo.

"She scares me" Popo stated.

"Oh well, let's go to the next floor, there's the ladder" Duster said pointing to another ladder.

"...Wait" Lucas stopped them.

"What?" Chris asked.

"That Yo-Yo of over there looks like a good weapon to use" Lucas said, he was coming closer to the Yo-Yo, but Miss Marshmallow slapped him "AHH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Lucas asked while a tear appeared in his right eye.

"INTRUDERS WHO WANTS TO TAKE AWAY THE KING'S FAVORITE YO-YO SHALL BE ELIMINATED WITHOUT ANY BLOOD FALLING TO THE FLOOR!" She said angry.

"Here she comes!" Duster said warning them. Suddenly, from her back, a drill and a pair of scissors appeared ready to attack them.

"HAT POWER!" Popo screamed holding the DCMC Hat, but Miss Marshmallow sliced it with her scissors, Popo just blinked terrorized and he let the sheddred hat fall on the floor.

"FLOOR IS GETTING DIRTY! PREPARE TO KILL THE INTRUDERS WHILE USING A MOP!" She said robotically, but there wasn't a mop on the room. She ordered the drill to attack Kumatora, but she evaded it, Miss Marshmallow moved the drill to the left and it got Duster, Boney and Nana.

"Nana!" Popo yelled after he saw Nana crashing into some toys, he got distracted enough for Miss Marshmallow to slam hit with her scissors, Popo was sent hitting the roof.

"PK Love alpha!" Lucas yelled and the attack crashed into Miss Marshmallow, a cloud of smoke was made and cleaned her uniform and she continued her rampage while spinning around, the drill and the scissors were hitting almost everyone and they yelled in pain.

"UGH!" Chris yelled. The scissor made a rip on his clothes and he was panting. Kumatora was damaged by the drill and Lucas and Lucario barely evaded the crazy attack.

"CHRIS!" Lucario yelled after he watched Chris holding his stomach where the attack got him, Lucario got enraged and he ran towards Miss Marshmallow.

"DUST COMING TO CLEANER! ELIMINATE THE DUST AT ALL COSTS!" Miss Marshmallow said and she aimed her scissors to Lucario, Lucario was between the scissors and Miss Marshmallow ordered to close them.

"NO!" Chris yelled, but instead of Lucario being torn in half, the scissors were destroyed after touching his body and Miss Marshmallow gasped at this "NEED REPAIRMENT OF SCISSORS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, PREPARE THE DRILL TO KILL!" She prepared the drill and it went at high speed towards Lucario, he placed his arm with his spike pointing directly at the drill and the spike and the drill collided with each other, Lucario gritted his fangs and he advanced forward slowly.

"PK THUNDER ALPHA!" Kumatora got up from the floor and she casted 2 bolts of lightning, fortunately they came strucking Miss Marshmallow and she felt a little weak enough for Lucario to rush and destroy the drill with his spike, then he jumped high in the air and Miss Marshmallow looked at how Lucario was coming closer to her "PREPARE TO REBUILD WEAPONS TO KIL-" But she was abruptaly interrupted by a powerful Force Palm of Lucario blowing up her right arm and making short circuit, she stood up for a moment and collapsed on the floor.

Everyone got up from the floor and Lucario ran to Chris to help him to stand up.

"It's over?" Popo asked dusting off his hood, Kumatora nodded and they looked at Miss Marshmallow who was collapsed on the floor.

"KING...FORGIVE ME...BUT I NEED TO BE DESTROYED TO EVADE YOUR PUNISHMENT...ACTIVATING SELF-DESTRUCT PROGRAM IN...NOW!" She exploded leaving no trails of her behind.

Lucas walked towards the Yo-Yo and he grabbed it.

Lucas got the Friend's Yo-Yo!

"Why we don't use the hot spring to recover?" Kumatora offered, looking at the star shaped hot spring in the middle of the room, they nodded and got inside the hot water, after enjoying a relaxing time inside the warm and calm water, their wounds were completely healed!

"Let's move on, with that fight, the bomb is going to explode sooner!" Lucas said and they climbed quickly the ladder leading to the next floor.

Thunder Tower
Engine Room

"Whoa!" Chris dodged a bolt of electricity coming from the generator on the middle of the floor, however, the bolt of lightning turned into a creepy smiling monster laughing like crazy.

"HAAA!" Lucario pushed the monster, but he got zapped after making contact with his body.

"Lucario! Are you alright?!" Chris asked worried. Lucario shook his head and he looked at Chris "I'm fine, but we need to evade them if we don't want to be electrocuted" He said.

"INCOMING!" Kumatora yelled and more bolts of lightning were being shot at them, they ran quickly to the other side while evading the monsters made of electricity, another ladder was there going to the next floor, they climbed it but unfortunately, the engine was still in the middle because it was tall and without any lost second, it started to fire more bolts of lightning!

"We need to return their attacks! PK Love alpha!" Lucas shouted and he fired the laser and blasts to the bolts, they dissapeared but the generator shot more to them, Kumatora and Chris used PK Fire alpha and beta while running and crossing to the other side, but suddenly, the generator stopped his attacks.

"...HA! WE BEAT IT! TAKE THAT!" Lucas said smiling, putting his hands on his lap proudly of himself and closing his eyes, but comically, a thunder quickly fell above him and the next second, his body was black, laying unconscious on the floor. Everyone opened their mouths at the event.

"LUCAS!" Kumatora and Duster yelled preocupied.

"OH GOD! THAT WAS VERY FUNNY! HAHAHAHA!" Popo said laughing and rolling in the floor while holding his stomach.

"...Urgh..." Lucas got up, rubbing his forehead and shaking his head "I...I learned another ability!"

Lucas has learned PK Flash alpha!

"You learned an ability by being hit by a thunder?" Chris asked, Lucas nodded smiling a bit "Hmm..."

"Don't think about doing it" Lucario said closing his eyes. Chris rubbed the back of his head and he laughed a little.

After climbing another ladder leading to another floor with the annoying generator (Who was stopped mysteriously and they proceeded further to the top) and climbing YET another ladder, they found the main generator room.

Thunder Tower
Generator Room

"That's a big ass generator!" Popo said surprised pointing to the big a-I mean, big generator.

"Popo! Don't say that!" Nana said angry at Popo's way of talking, everyone looked away embarrased.

"ALERT! ALERT! INTRUDERS DETECTED IN THE AREA!" An alarm with red lights turned on after locating the group inside the room, a big robot who came from a hole from the generator looked at them.

"I'M MR GENERATOR, AND YOU HAVE BEEN SPOTTED FOR INTERRUPTING THE PROCESS OF FIRING LIGHTNINGS AT COMMANDED LOCATION!" Mr Generator introduced himself and warned the group.

"You're the responsible for firing lightnings at my house and the whole village!" Lucas pointed to him angrily.

"I JUST FOLLOW THE ORDERS OF MY SUPERIORS, NOW YOU SHALL DIE BY MY HANDS!" Mr Generator said making electricity coming out from his hands.