News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

A question about reservations.

Started by Red, March 07, 2008, 12:59:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red

Me and Ridley reserved ours a while ago, October I think. Anyway, he says that a reservation means you get your game no matter how late you show up. I say it doesn't. If more people reserve it than games they have, you don't get it for sure. I want to go to the midnight release, he doesn't. He says we could go 6:00 pm and still get a copy. Who is right?

La Pared

well i reserved it and im getting that game at the midnight launch. better safe than sry.

www.Revolutionists.co.nr

Red

Quote from: La Pared on March 07, 2008, 01:00:22 PM
well i reserved it and im getting that game at the midnight launch. better safe than sry.
That's what I say, but he doesn't.

Triforceman22

The store I pre-ordered it holds my game for 2 days...

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

darkmario

Quote from: Triforceman22 on March 07, 2008, 01:24:57 PM
Gamestop right,because thats what my gamestop recipt says.
Yeah thats your best bet,thats what i'm Trying to do but with the weather no one might drive me.But theres still a chance.

Triforceman22

Quote from: darkmario on March 07, 2008, 03:13:45 PM
Yeah thats your best bet,thats what i'm Trying to do but with the weather no one might drive me.But theres still a chance.

Nope. EB games.
but same thing...:P
it's pretty much the canadian version of Gamestop..

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

W4W1

Quote from: Triforceman22 on March 07, 2008, 03:34:54 PM

Nope. EB games.
but same thing...:P
it's pretty much the canadian version of Gamestop..
I have an EB Games here. They're in both the US and Canada. They merged with GameStop. I think one may of bought the other, but I'm not sure.

FruitFlow

Quote from: RedSox on March 07, 2008, 12:59:06 PM
Me and Ridley reserved ours a while ago, October I think. Anyway, he says that a reservation means you get your game no matter how late you show up. I say it doesn't. If more people reserve it than games they have, you don't get it for sure. I want to go to the midnight release, he doesn't. He says we could go 6:00 pm and still get a copy. Who is right?
Technically Ridley is correct. I reserved Twilight Princess before the release and didn't get it until after 2 months of the release and still got it. Hope that answer your questions  =)
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Red

Oh, okay, me and Ridley lost our receipt but the person at gamestop says it doesn't matter, they have us on their computer. Tanks. :D

Avion-Finch

I preorderd mine at CC......dont know what difference that makes.....I guess ill find out in a couple days :P

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

JrDude

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on March 07, 2008, 05:27:33 PM
Technically Ridley is correct. I reserved Twilight Princess before the release and didn't get it until after 2 months of the release and still got it. Hope that answer your questions  =)
That doesn't prove anything.
2 months later = new copies could have come.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Red

Quote from: JrDude on March 07, 2008, 07:39:06 PM
Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on March 07, 2008, 05:27:33 PM
That doesn't prove anything.
2 months later = new copies could have come.
Which is exactly what I was asking about.