Main Menu

ARRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!

Started by LinkXLR, March 09, 2008, 01:12:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LinkXLR

Brawl won't load! I have to get a refund!!!! ARGGGGGGGGGGHDAKIJFIJNGAJDFADSJGJASODGNVOAEDIG!

I've found the problem. Brawl is one of the first double-layer discs Nintendo has produced in America. A good 20% of all Wii's will not have the ability to play it. I am one of those freaking unlucky people. Yipee.

All other games work, but I've beaten them.

And lucky for me, my DS is in for repairs too. >=|

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

Riosan

And this, boys and girls, is why you wait for popular games on the chance that there could be disc problems.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Macawmoses

Shut the intercourse  up and fill out the form on Nintendo.com. It isn't the game, it is your Wii. You let the lense get covered in filth.

Jono2

Quote from: mackormoses on March 09, 2008, 01:28:00 PM
Shut the intercourse  up and fill out the form on Nintendo.com. It isn't the game, it is your Wii. You let the lense get covered in filth.

apparently lots of people did, because this is happening to quite a few people, reportedly.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

LinkXLR

Quote from: Jono2 on March 09, 2008, 01:41:49 PM
Shut the f*** up and fill out the form on Nintendo.com. It isn't the game, it is your Wii. You let the lense get covered in filth.

apparently lots of people did, because this is happening to quite a few people, reportedly.
Man, I'm soooo depressed. I've waited so long for this game, AND NOW I HAVE TO WAIT AT LEAST 3 AND HALF MORE DAYS.

I have to send in my Wii so it can be upgraded to read double-layer discs. It's gonna be at least 5 days before I get it back.

Macawmoses

Shut the f*** up and fill out the form on Nintendo.com. It isn't the game, it is your Wii. You let the lense get covered in filth.
Works fine on my Wii, and I am a launch day owner. I have cats, dogs, and my dad smokes. Simple solution, keep you wii in good maintenance.

Jono2

Quote from: mackormoses on March 09, 2008, 01:45:16 PM

Works fine on my Wii, and I am a launch day owner. I have cats, dogs, and my dad smokes. Simple solution, keep you wii in good maintenance.
that's good to hear.  we don't have anything like that here, so it should work fine for me when i get it tomorrow (can't get it yet due to blue laws).

major tom

HEY GUESS WHAT ASSHOLE?

I DIDN'T RESERVE MY GAME AND I'LL BE WAITING A WEEK OR TWO, BUT DO YOU SEE ME MAKING A THREAD TO COMPLAIN?!?!

LinkXLR

Quote from: Co-Z on March 09, 2008, 01:55:43 PM
HEY GUESS WHAT arsehole?

I DIDN'T RESERVE MY GAME AND I'LL BE WAITING A WEEK OR TWO, BUT DO YOU SEE ME MAKING A THREAD TO COMPLAIN?!?!
Yeah, but that's a game. I can't play any games for a week because of these freaking repairs. At least you can still play your Wii.

Idiot.

Jono2

LinkXLR, I've heard this works (if you haven't sent it in yet).

go to the disc (see wut i did thar) loading screen BEFORE inserting the disk.  once you're there, put the disc in and it may work.

but there are so many perscribed solutions running around gfaqs now... one of them ought to work.

LinkXLR

Quote from: Jono2 on March 09, 2008, 02:14:39 PM
LinkXLR, I've heard this works (if you haven't sent it in yet).

go to the disc (see wut i did thar) loading screen BEFORE inserting the disk.  once you're there, put the disc in and it may work.

but there are so many perscribed solutions running around gfaqs now... one of them ought to work.
hmmmm

I'll try it.

it don't work.

Miiman56

It works fine for me :-\  but i'v got my wii last month :P

Friendly Hostile

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sucks to be you.

Qsmash

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on March 09, 2008, 03:37:46 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sucks to be you.
I agree with this man. :|

hehehe...

Silverhawk79

You downloaded the little update and everything already, correct?
Also, moved to Smash Board.