Super Smash Board Posters - 50 Pages!

Started by Java, September 30, 2007, 12:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dawei

Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 27, 2007, 04:55:50 PM
Quote from: Dawei on November 27, 2007, 04:53:25 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 27, 2007, 04:47:18 PM
Quote from: Dawei on November 27, 2007, 04:46:25 PM
I like seeing how you guys [brandon and chris] are using this thread for the intended purpose.

ITS CALLED MOTHERFUCKING PMS
wow language man....and u know my name!? wow! i thought dave and chris were the only 2...
I wouldn't know your name if you used pms, idiot. They are there for a reason. But no, they are apparently non-existent for you, so I see it pretty often in your chats with whoever.
ah, ok...well, thanks for noticing i guess...im not going to talk back to you because i am a kind-loving smash board poster that likes to be freinds with everyone, and pm's dont exactly work well for me...i have enough PMing me already...
If your going to have a 2 person conversation, do it in pms. It's a conversation between TWO, no one else needs to see it, and it shouldn't be affecting us.

If you really are kind, then do everyone a favor and use pms. Same for a smash lover. More often then not what you talk about has nothing to do with Smash. Also, Kind /= smash player. YOU MUST SHOW NO MERCY TO BE GOOD AT SMASH! :P

thunderhero4

Quote from: Dawei on November 27, 2007, 04:59:54 PM
I like seeing how you guys [brandon and chris] are using this thread for the intended purpose.

wow language man....and u know my name!? wow! i thought dave and chris were the only 2...
I wouldn't know your name if you used pms, idiot. They are there for a reason. But no, they are apparently non-existent for you, so I see it pretty often in your chats with whoever.
ah, ok...well, thanks for noticing i guess...im not going to talk back to you because i am a kind-loving smash board poster that likes to be freinds with everyone, and pm's dont exactly work well for me...i have enough PMing me already...
If your going to have a 2 person conversation, do it in pms. It's a conversation between TWO, no one else needs to see it, and it shouldn't be affecting us.

If you really are kind, then do everyone a favor and use pms. Same for a smash lover. More often then not what you talk about has nothing to do with Smash. Also, Kind /= smash player. YOU MUST SHOW NO MERCY TO BE GOOD AT SMASH! :P
you see, thats where youre wrong...freindship has nothing to do with PMs, if i used them, i would never have all the friends i have now...and i know you hate me...but i think ur pretty cool dawei, youre the most agressive smash player ive ever met...and you will be vital for our victory upon nsider2...and thats no joke...the reason i hate PMs is because you can only do 50 per hour, and id eventually be right back here again...plus, lots of people seem to like the things we talk about...cept maybe a couple...and it wouldnt help for me to stop spamming anyway...id likely forget that im not supposed too eventually...like i sai...im not the brightest...

Dawei

Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 27, 2007, 05:05:13 PM

you see, thats where youre wrong...freindship has nothing to do with PMs, if i used them, i would never have all the friends i have now...and i know you hate me...but i think ur pretty cool dawei, youre the most agressive smash player ive ever met...and you will be vital for our victory upon nsider2...and thats no joke...the reason i hate PMs is because you can only do 50 per hour, and id eventually be right back here again...plus, lots of people seem to like the things we talk about...cept maybe a couple...and it wouldnt help for me to stop spamming anyway...id likely forget that im not supposed too eventually...like i sai...im not the brightest...
Pms are for talking with people once you become their friend. I'm not telling you to gtfo the boards, I'm just saying that when your having a one on one conversation with someone who you are already good friends with it's better to do them in pms.
No, I don't hate you. I only hate people when they are really, really retarded. Someone who would have trouble with 1+1, have the stupidest opinions possible, and then try to force them on someone else, ect. Your perfectly fine.
Thanks for the compliment. I really doubt I will be that important though. The fact that Nsider2 has a pool of over 120 people to pick from isn't good for us. They are going to choose the very best, and unless we start training our asses off now (yes, getting good at Melee will help us in Brawl. Just because it's a new game doesn't mean everything will be different), our chances are very, very slim.
Finally, while it hurts me to say this, even a little bit can help. Just one conversation in pms would be good, seeing as conversations you partake in can be more then a page long. And if you really don't want to use pms, go to the chat threads in Power On.

thunderhero4

Quote from: Dawei on November 27, 2007, 05:34:00 PM

Pms are for talking with people once you become their friend. I'm not telling you to gtfo the boards, I'm just saying that when your having a one on one conversation with someone who you are already good friends with it's better to do them in pms.
No, I don't hate you. I only hate people when they are really, really retarded. Someone who would have trouble with 1+1, have the stupidest opinions possible, and then try to force them on someone else, ect. Your perfectly fine.
Thanks for the compliment. I really doubt I will be that important though. The fact that Nsider2 has a pool of over 120 people to pick from isn't good for us. They are going to choose the very best, and unless we start training our asses off now (yes, getting good at Melee will help us in Brawl. Just because it's a new game doesn't mean everything will be different), our chances are very, very slim.
Finally, while it hurts me to say this, even a little bit can help. Just one conversation in pms would be good, seeing as conversations you partake in can be more then a page long. And if you really don't want to use pms, go to the chat threads in Power On.
ok....i noticed there were valueble pages i couldve used in my interview thread, so i guess your right...

im kind of at a loss in training...since i want sonic to be my main and hes not in melee....plus, all my 5 year earned data was erased by accident by my brothers freinds...(i said that in a thread i made) so im kind of held down by what to do...

I thank your for your more quiet, less shouty reply...ive met some stubborn people as well....and yes, you seem to be the only guy really getting ready for this nsider2 war....so i consider u very important...and by stupidest opinions...what do you mean??

Wow, youre quite the negociater...its hard to get me to apply myself....im very lazy...and i am hard to talk into something...also thanks for saying im fine....you have no idea how many people tend to tell me im the stupidest person on earth...(im a pushover)....and ill try to keep the whole spam thing in as much control as i can...but i will still post right...and in my threads i dont mind it...and ill tell chris, because he seems to be just about as bad as me with spam...thanks again! ;D

Dawei

Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 27, 2007, 05:46:23 PM
Quote from: Dawei on November 27, 2007, 05:34:00 PM

ok....i noticed there were valueble pages i couldve used in my interview thread, so i guess your right...

im kind of at a loss in training...since i want sonic to be my main and hes not in melee....plus, all my 5 year earned data was erased by accident by my brothers freinds...(i said that in a thread i made) so im kind of held down by what to do...

I thank your for your more quiet, less shouty reply...ive met some stubborn people as well....and yes, you seem to be the only guy really getting ready for this nsider2 war....so i consider u very important...and by stupidest opinions...what do you mean??

Wow, youre quite the negociater...its hard to get me to apply myself....im very lazy...and i am hard to talk into something...also thanks for saying im fine....you have no idea how many people tend to tell me im the stupidest person on earth...(im a pushover)....and ill try to keep the whole spam thing in as much control as i can...but i will still post right...and in my threads i dont mind it...and ill tell chris, because he seems to be just about as bad as me with spam...thanks again! ;D
No matter who you plan to main, it can be good to train. There are many things that are carrying over from Melee to Brawl. Crouch Canceling, Dash Dancing, wavelanding, and shffls (though the l-cancel is done differently). And one of the most important aspect of smash completely, mind games. A mind game is a mind game, and will help you GREATLY.
Not to mention that having an alternate is always great. Find some traits of characters you have trouble against (floaty, camping, ect.) and find a a character that can counter it. A character that is for sure to be in Brawl would help even more.
By stupid opinions I mean people saying something like "wel i thnk bush suxz cuz my parnts du 2". Anything without good reasons to back it up, is in my opinion, stupid. Even if they say it is an opinion, unless they say something reasonable, it's ignorant.
Thanks a ton for at least considering to listen to me. It bothers me when someone is as stubborn as me. :P

thunderhero4

haha! thanks, i guess you are a lil stubborn...but ur not that bad...

DededeCloneChris

Ridley

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wall of text!!!!
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Ridley on November 27, 2007, 07:40:17 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wall of text!!!!
Those walls sucks!

Dawei

Quote from: wiiboychris on November 27, 2007, 07:42:57 PM

Wall of text!!!!
Those walls sucks!
o noez inteligence crai;

thunderhero4

Quote from: Dawei on November 27, 2007, 08:54:19 PM

Wall of text!!!!
Those walls sucks!
o noez inteligence crai;
i would say that wall of text was very important to this board ;)

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 27, 2007, 09:15:52 PM

Wall of text!!!!
Those walls sucks!
o noez inteligence crai;
We don't think so, sometimes I get lost just by read that.

thunderhero4

Quote from: wiiboychris on November 27, 2007, 09:29:10 PM

Wall of text!!!!
Those walls sucks!
o noez inteligence crai;
it was a long conversation about our spamming problem...in the end, we agreed i would take it easy on the spamming from now on...but im still gonna post alot...just smarter...

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 27, 2007, 09:32:59 PM

Wall of text!!!!
Those walls sucks!
o noez inteligence crai;
it was a long conversation about our spamming problem...in the end, we agreed i would take it easy on the spamming from now on...but im still gonna post alot...just smarter...
And, BTW, that's not spamming you know.

thunderhero4

Quote from: wiiboychris on November 27, 2007, 09:35:37 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 27, 2007, 09:32:59 PM

Wall of text!!!!
Those walls sucks!
o noez inteligence crai;
And, BTW, that's not spamming you know.
well, everybody calls it that, and all i want to do is see the smash board happy...us smash board posters are like a family...were the only ones who post here and we all know eachother and are good freinds all around...now the sonic avatar thing seems to have strengthen tne fact that we are a family...

wow, im just a summary writer today, arent I...and we'd better end this conversation...javajava needs this space were using...