Previous topic - Next topic

Who will be the fastest character?

Fox
Falco
Captain Falcon
Sonic (duh)

Ridley

Who will be the fastest Ps you know Sonic is in come on :D
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Wow, there are actually people that think Fox and Captain Falcon would be faster then Sonic?

Captain Falcon may have the fastest dash, but his attacks are slow and laggy.

And Sonic is portrayed as the fastest thing alive, since speed is really part of his character, he'd be the fastest character in the game.

WiseWarrior

He probably won't be in it, everyone is jumping to conclusions...

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: WiseWarrior on October 01, 2007, 01:45:26 PM
He probably won't be in it, everyone is jumping to conclusions...
Who? Sonic? I don't see why he wouldn't,he was the most wanted third party character, the mascot of one of Nintendo's closest third party company, and Sakurai as well as Miyamoto said he'd be a great addition to the roster.Nothing really stands in his way, as long as negotiations go well there's no reason for him to not appear.

Avion-Finch

Just think about it, why would Reggie talk about the rivalry talk about Mario and Sonic becoming an absolute brawl, right before they reveal about Brawl...

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Triforceman22

Sonic.

Faster than the speed of sound, FTW! ;)

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

PeachFan

I'd say that if Sonic is in, he'd be the fastest, and I think he does have a good chance, because of everything already said, as well as the fact that Sakurai said that he wanted 3 third party characters, and so far Snake has been the only one announced, who knows, he could be an unlockable, and in that case they may never announce him being in.