News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Super awesome nsf ladder (that I didn't get the idea of from ns2)

Started by Dawei, March 24, 2008, 04:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

Sabby

Quote from: Dawei on March 27, 2008, 03:39:29 PM
Quote from: Sabby on March 27, 2008, 03:38:18 PM
i see you online mack and dawei :P
Quote from: Sabby on March 27, 2008, 01:34:43 PM
so err.... what happens if someone challenges me after i challenge someone else.... cause if i beat SSBBrawlin i wont be within 3 ranks of him anymore
Hmm...

I'd say you have to fight the person you challenged first.
so that means i would play ssbbrawlin before you wiiboychris, and he still has 2 days to respond, if i win i wont be within 3 spots of you anymore, if ssbbrawlin doesn't show up, i get the win and wont be within 3 spots of you anymore. so the question i think dawei would have to answer is....... if i beat ssbbrawlin or he doesn't show up in time and i move up to 10th, is wiiboychris'es challenge void because i'm not within 3 spots of him anymore, or valid because he challenged me before i moved up??? but eather way i have to wait and hopefully play ssbbrawlin.

join the revolutionists for brawl! www.revolutionists.co.nr

Phantom123

Someone oughta give me top spot for being equal to Dawei >-> Damn him and his "lol go up rakz"

Macawmoses

Quote from: -DN2K- on March 28, 2008, 05:01:01 PM
Someone oughta give me top spot for being equal to Dawei >-> dang him and his "lol go up rakz"
Challenge to get into the top 15.

Dawei

Someone oughta give me top spot for being equal to Dawei >-> Damn him and his "lol go up rakz"
Those matches had items/5 stock. Don't can't say anything about being equal when we played under those circumstances so many times. D:

Phantom123

Quote from: Dawei on March 28, 2008, 05:16:50 PM
Those matches had items/5 stock. Don't can't say anything about being equal when we played under those circumstances so many times. D:
We played one match with 5 >.> The rest were all your three. As for items, those generally were 50/50, and the matches went 50/50 reguardless of status. Dun hide it XP

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: -DN2K- on March 28, 2008, 05:19:34 PM
We played one match with 5 >.> The rest were all your three. As for items, those generally were 50/50, and the matches went 50/50 reguardless of status. Dun hide it XP

I'm afraid you can't test true skill with items on. They emphazise luck. And five stock takes forever with Brawl's character lifespans.

Dawei

Quote from: -DN2K- on March 28, 2008, 05:19:34 PM
1 match? My ass. :P We had like, 3 or 4.

Joeofmars

I love how WiiBoyChris just completely ignored my challenge... I'm gonna add him. >_>

Cakeman

I'll join! :)

Also...

Zomg! That awesome ranking picture is awesome ^_____^
<Insert amazing beautiful sig here>

Eizweir

ugh, have I been challenged?  From now on could I get challenges sent by pm please, I'm not always going to be able to check this thread.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Triforce_Luigi

Dawei

Yes, you get it. Updating.

Depster

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!