Nsider ip ban me fro saying I was NOA -Andy I was joking

Started by KingZant, March 24, 2008, 11:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shujinco2

Quote from: KingZant on March 24, 2008, 11:22:27 PM
This site sucks
NO U!

:D

No, J/K. You just gotta get used to the staff. Some of them can be kinda... immature sometimes.

It's not the site really. It's just that ONE admin *coughvaaticough* tends to always pick REALLY crappy ones sometimes. :-\

CoolSlyZero

Now you know why your gonna be banned again (just kidding) but rly then dont do it again...

Add me to x fire if you want...

THEEVILSPERKY

I think Zant is saying this site sucks 'cause a billion people didn't reply to his thread at once to agree with him......

Another zero-patience moron... I'm usually a bit kinder but from your first impression.. I could care less what you think of me or have to say.

Why would you impersonate NOA_ANDY?  That's not even funny.   It's not offensive to me but it's stupid to do.  Haha, you got them good?  Thanks for coming here to complain about it though.............

And yeah, JMV is here, he's great.
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite

KingZant

Rayquarian

KingZant

JMV is a nood thats 20 and says hes a man and a girl

THEEVILSPERKY

It's like watching a train wreck... it's horrible but at the same time I can't look away...

I don't know if I should laugh at this stupidity or feel pity for this poor creature......

I'm in a bad mood right now huh? -_-
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite

Java

Macawmoses

Quote from: KingZant on March 24, 2008, 11:33:51 PM
You are an idiot. JMV moderates the Serious board for a reason, show some respect. In fact, you come in here saying we suck, yet all you can do is throw flames around? What was my first line? Oh ya, you are an idiot. Do us a favor, and either gain some maturity, or leave.

Shujinco2

Wait...I think I remember him saying that once! :D

CoolSlyZero

Quote from: Java_Java on March 24, 2008, 11:35:26 PM
lolwut's going on
some guy thats gonna be banned... or just cuss a mod off or something so enjoy it while it lasts... other then that

DONT MAKE FUN OF NOA ANDY! hes a curse to us all... O NO!

Add me to x fire if you want...

Shujinco2

Quote from: mackormoses on March 24, 2008, 11:36:00 PM
You are an idiot. JMV moderates the Serious board for a reason, show some respect. In fact, you come in here saying we suck, yet all you can do is throw flames around? What was my first line? Oh ya, you are an idiot. Do us a favor, and either gain some maturity, or leave.
Dude...He's raiding us. :|

I'm kinda surprised you didn't see that! :D