Main Menu

Perfection Incarnate: A Kingdom Hearts RP

Started by Dr.Hobo2, April 05, 2008, 03:05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfpika

((..... :robotsurprised:))

Johnny suddenly saw something was wrong, when Sora and the man disappeared.

"They weren't there, it was just a hologram." Riku concluded.

"They have that?"

"I don't kid. I wonder if I can still open up doors...or maybe talk to Sora." Riku then thought clearly in his mind.

Sora...are you there? Where are you? Take us where you are!

Max Headroom

Mira sighed, then pointed his keyblade upwards. "I HAVE THE POWERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrr....?" Mira didn't see any change.
[move][/move]

Dr.Hobo2

"To tell you the truth, even though I'm the incarnation of good, I'm not entirely sure we can stop Perfection Incarnate..." Benvolio said looking down. "Maybe Yen Sid can give us some information on how to defeat him."

Triforce_Luigi

"I hope so," said Sora. He pause thoughtfully. "I feel someone calling me..."

Dr.Hobo2

"Well...you might want to answer it then." Benvolio said. "Maybe it could be Riku." But what are the chances of that?

Wolfpika

Triforce_Luigi

Riku? That you? asked Sora in his head.

THEBIRD

Moki walked for a bit until he came to a door. He took out his key blade and unlocked the door to open it. He stepped inside and was soon teleported to a new area.

Moki landed in the middle of a busy town filled with shops. Traverse Town... Might as well stock up on items while I'm here, Moki thought as he walked around.

Max Headroom

How the hell did he do that? Mira thought to himself, annoyed.
[move][/move]

Joeofmars

(( I HAS TEH PERMISSIONS FROM HOBO TO DO THIS KTHNXBAI ))

"So... what do we do now?" Boogie asked questioningly.

"We train." Perfection Incarnate put his hand to Boogies head, and began to brainwash him even further.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Several hours later, Boogies training was complete. He was in his new clothes, and he was even equipped with a second, new keyblade. The Oblivion. He liked the feeling of two keyblades in his hands. It felt more powerful.

"What is your name?" Perfection Incarnate asked.

"Alexander Wright." The new Boogie answered back.

"Good, go destroy them."

"Yes, master." Alexander exited the portal, and went to get his bounty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(( I didn't do anything bad, right? >_>;; Also, here's a new profile for my transformed character: ))

Name: Alexander Wright.
Keyblade: Oblivion and Metal Chocobo.
Appearance:
Personality: Less hyper, though his old personality is still there, somewhat. He has a 'darker' sense of humor.
Background: Well... it was described during the RP. >_>

Also, maybe you should post the characters on the first post, so we can easily look back on that for reference.

((OK. I didn't do anything wrong, did I? Tell me, and I'll edit this post.))

Dr.Hobo2

((No, it's okay and I'm too lazy to put character profiles on the front page. :P Oh, and lol, your post-count is 1234. :D))

Hm...something feels wrong like somebodys going to attack us... "Hey, Sora, I'm going to go somewhere. I'll be right back."With that, he focussed his energy and managed to teleport out of the train and out to Traverse Town, out in an open area where nobody else could get hurt. "This should re-rout whoever was going to attack us to here." That way, I can make sure the other two keyblade weilders I was with wouldn't get hurt.

Max Headroom

I've got it! Mira pointed his keyblade at the door, then unlocked it. What now? Mira asked, trying to look into the door.
[move][/move]

Joeofmars

(( Man, DH2, I would so fight you but I have to the dishes >_> brb in like... 20 minutes))

THEBIRD

Moki turned as he noticed a new presence had just entered the town. He was looking out from a shop were he was buying something. He quickly shoved it in a pocket and walked outside. "Hey, you're that guy trying to stop that other evil dude!" Moki exclaimed. "You know, some other guy was looking for you. You left without him and he seemed pretty upset."

Dr.Hobo2

"Oh yeah, well...I suppose I'll have to go back later to help him." Benvolio said with a shrug. Darn, now he might be endangered here with me...

((Okay, I can wait. :)))