Main Menu

The OFFICIAL (Yes, official) SSBB Glitch Experiment thread! *Possible spoilers*

Started by Shujinco2, April 07, 2008, 01:22:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shujinco2

Shujinco2

WiinolikePS3

I would, but I have absolutely no idea of where to start.  :-\

I guess, tomorrow, I'll research the God Tier Dedede, and learn and practice doing it, and try to get other items with it.

Shujinco2

Quote from: WiinolikePS3 on April 24, 2008, 06:29:19 PM
I would, but I have absolutely no idea of where to start.  :-\

I guess, tomorrow, I'll research the God Tier Dedede, and learn and practice doing it, and try to get other items with it.
I think we should finish off those FS glitches. Most of them are actually pretty easy to do! :)

Also, maybe we should try the Same Color Glitch. We got one way, now let's see if the Meelee version works, and let's see if it works with 3 and 4 players as well! :)

WiinolikePS3

I'm not quite sure how to do it.

If it's through random character select, that would take forever.  :O

Shujinco2

Bump again. :-\

Somebody needs to bump this for me every so often. :-\

SkyMyl

A "bud" of mine once said:

QuoteBumping tis a disgrace, my friend. Bump only when there's an update.

Here's a thought, Shujinco. Dragoon Parts and Snake's FS: Can you use them at the same time? Like when one player uses Snake's FS, and another gets the Dragoon Parts. Will it work?

Shujinco2

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on April 28, 2008, 01:33:15 PM

Here's a thought, Shujinco. Dragoon Parts and Snake's FS: Can you use them at the same time? Like when one player uses Snake's FS, and another gets the Dragoon Parts. Will it work?
Sorry, but if I don't bump often, even I will forget it's here. :-\ Happened a few times already. :-\

And I guess we could try that! :D

Kilroy

I believe something contradicts that. Sakurai said something in the Brawl Trivia.

Alright, no, it won't.

Tried it in training, if Snake is Smash-ified, no more than two dragoon parts will appear. If you spawn all three Dragoon parts, then a Smash Ball, the Dragoon parts will disappear, and vice versa. And straight from Brawl Trivia.

"Once all three Dragoon Parts appear on screen, no Smash Balls will appear until you?ve removed them from play."
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Shujinco2

Quote from: Olimar on May 04, 2008, 05:37:42 PM

I believe something contradicts that. Sakurai said something in the Brawl Trivia.

Alright, no, it won't.

Tried it in training, if Snake is Smash-ified, no more than two dragoon parts will appear. If you spawn all three Dragoon parts, then a Smash Ball, the Dragoon parts will disappear, and vice versa. And straight from Brawl Trivia.

"Once all three Dragoon Parts appear on screen, no Smash Balls will appear until you?ve removed them from play."
Alright then, let's try THAT, getting all the dragoon parts AND a smash ball on the field at the same time!

Think you guys are up to it?

And I really don't know how we would start that one off. :D Any ideas?

Cornwad

I'm pretty sure that a uber giant Jiggly with a poison or super mushroom just goes down to the size it would be at normal size.

Shaleblade

Hey, I found a new glitch!

When playing as Olimar on a  custom stage (the futuristic type), if you throw pikmin at the base of the platform part that looks like this:

----\
       \
      |
      |     
      |     
      |   
      |
       \

(It's one of the special pieces)
The pikmin spin and spin, and never land. They only go away when you die.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Cornwad on May 05, 2008, 01:36:51 PM
I'm pretty sure that a uber giant Jiggly with a poison or super mushroom just goes down to the size it would be at normal size.
That happens also with the Lightning effect too.

The Seventh

Here's a glitch my friend found.  If you're fighting on Bridge of Eldin, and are Jigglypuff, and break the smash ball, wait until the brige starts to come back.  Right as the portal appears, go into the gap and use the final smash.  Perfomed at the right time, and you will be Perma-giga Jiggly!

There are also various glitches with moving platforms that go up and down on stage builder.  Like the teleport one and the invisible wall one.  I might need to get video to do so, but I don't have good enough of a camera!
meh

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: red7js on May 05, 2008, 05:04:03 PM
Here's a glitch my friend found.  If you're fighting on Bridge of Eldin, and are Jigglypuff, and break the smash ball, wait until the brige starts to come back.  Right as the portal appears, go into the gap and use the final smash.  Perfomed at the right time, and you will be Perma-giga Jiggly!

There are also various glitches with moving platforms that go up and down on stage builder.  Like the teleport one and the invisible wall one.  I might need to get video to do so, but I don't have good enough of a camera!
THAT was the first glitch of the glitches and most everyone who has internet knows that.