News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Triforceman's Super smash bros. Brawl trivia thread!!

Started by Triforceman22, April 18, 2008, 07:01:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforceman22

whoah! You guys renewed this ancient thread!

Cool!

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Triforceman22

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

JrDude

Name all the characters that can use fire-based attacks (Final Smashes and explosions count, items do not).
[move][/move]
Dude .

Water ☮

Quote from: JrDude on June 17, 2008, 06:52:45 PM
Name all the characters that can use fire-based attacks (Final Smashes and explosions count, items do not).
mario, luigi, toon/link, samus/ZSS, diddy, bowser, captain falcon, falco, fox, G&W, Ike, King Dedede, kirby, lucas, ness, olimar, charizard, ROB, Shiek, snake, wario, zelda...

JrDude

Quote from: WaterGod on June 17, 2008, 08:33:45 PM
Quote from: JrDude on June 17, 2008, 06:52:45 PM
mario, luigi, toon/link, samus/ZSS, diddy, bowser, captain falcon, falco, fox, G&W, Ike, King Dedede, kirby, lucas, ness, olimar, charizard, ROB, Shiek, snake, wario, zelda...
Oooooh so close, but not fully right.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Macawmoses

Being that I was nice enough to let the two month bump slip, you guys can be good enough to avoid chat, as little as it may or may not be, or I delete the thread. :)

ROB, Mario, Luigi, Pokemon Trainer, Lucario (depending on what you call aura), Ike, Shiek/Zelda, Snake, Fox, Falco, Cpt. Falcon, Olimar, G+W, Ness, Lucas, Diddy, Bowser, Link, Toon Link, Ganon (if you count dark matter), Kirby, DeDeDe, Yoshi.

That should cover it.

JrDude

Quote from: mackormoses on June 17, 2008, 08:58:24 PM
Being that I was nice enough to let the two month bump slip, you guys can be good enough to avoid chat, as little as it may or may not be, or I delete the thread. :)

ROB, Mario, Luigi, Pokemon Trainer, Lucario (depending on what you call aura), Ike, Shiek/Zelda, Snake, Fox, Falco, Cpt. Falcon, Olimar, G+W, Ness, Lucas, Diddy, Bowser, Link, Toon Link, Ganon (if you count dark matter), Kirby, DeDeDe, Yoshi.

That should cover it.
Should, but didn't.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Depster

Quote from: JrDude on June 17, 2008, 09:11:57 PM

That should cover it.
Should, but didn't.
Those minus the crossed out ones plus Samus

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

Ridley

That should cover it.

Well it is in the thread index so it was ok for the bump but I promise we won't chat.
...It's quite obvious...

JrDude

Quote from: Depster on June 17, 2008, 09:25:05 PM

That should cover it.
Should, but didn't.
winnar
[move][/move]
Dude .

Ridley

Quote from: JrDude on June 18, 2008, 01:55:40 PM
Quote from: Depster on June 17, 2008, 09:25:05 PM

That should cover it.
Should, but didn't.
winnar

Next question!!!!! Which characters attack with Electricity?
...It's quite obvious...

JrDude

Pikachu, Ness, Lucas, ZSS (if you count the whip/gun), Samus, Kirby (if you count his stealing abilities [like when he uses Pikachu's]), Fox, Falco, Wolf (if you count their sheild as electricity), Zelda, Sheik, R.O.B., Olimar, MG&W.

I think that's it.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Ridley

Quote from: JrDude on June 18, 2008, 05:41:15 PM
Pikachu, Ness, Lucas, ZSS (if you count the whip/gun), Samus, Kirby (if you count his stealing abilities [like when he uses Pikachu's]), Fox, Falco, Wolf (if you count their sheild as electricity), Zelda, Sheik, R.O.B., Olimar, MG&W.

I think that's it.

You are good but you forgot Ivysaur's vinewhip tip. It has an electric tip and Captain falcon's knee.
...It's quite obvious...