Main Menu

Nintendo Puzzle Collection

Started by FruitFlow, April 19, 2008, 09:32:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

When were they supposed to ship it out here? Also, where can I find and get it?
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Gwen Khan

the one for the Gamecube? it was cancelled for reasons unknown

Tupin

It was cancelled in Europe and North America, but it is easy to import.

I mean, there is practically no text.

It has a port of Dr. Mario 64, Panel De Pon, and an updated version of Yoshi's Cookie.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Macawmoses

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on April 19, 2008, 10:00:07 AM

It has a port of Dr. Mario 64, Panel De Pon, and an updated version of Yoshi's Cookie.
Holy Hell, gimme I want. However, seeing as between WiiWare and VC....we are getting these/have.....I would rather not import.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Commissar Torgo on April 19, 2008, 09:36:52 AM
the one for the Gamecube? it was cancelled for reasons unknown
I don't understand why they cancelled it either.

That's the main reason I want it
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Tupin

You know the game is Tetris Attack, right?

Also, I might import it, it looks awesome and I am getting a Freeloader anyway.

FruitFlow

Quote from: mackormoses on April 19, 2008, 12:46:09 PM

Holy Hell, gimme I want. However, seeing as between WiiWare and VC....we are getting these/have.....I would rather not import.
Actually, it's a Gamecube game w/those three in it and I don't think we get GC games on virtual console. The main reason i want it is because that version of Panel De Pon is an updated version and looks better than the original. Must... have... it

FruitFlow

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on April 19, 2008, 02:03:11 PM
You know the game is Tetris Attack, right?

Also, I might import it, it looks awesome and I am getting a Freeloader anyway.
Yeah, I have both the Yoshi and Lip version, but I am a BIG fan of Lip and since it's her version that's been updated, I want to buy it so I can play it.

Macawmoses

Yes, but each individual game within is being/has been re-released. Dr. Mario, for instance, is coming out on WiiWare.

FruitFlow

Quote from: mackormoses on April 19, 2008, 02:15:30 PM
Yes, but each individual game within is being/has been re-released. Dr. Mario, for instance, is coming out on WiiWare.
Oh yeah, your right. Guess I'll have to be a little patient then.

Tupin

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on April 19, 2008, 09:20:44 PM
Yeah, the Dr. Mario on Wii looks worth it.

The only thing I really wanted was the updated Yoshi's Cookie.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on April 19, 2008, 09:35:37 PM

Yeah, it would be nice to see the updated versions make it to the VC. But hey, there might even be a possibility we get an update that updates them to their updated versions. But I kinda doubt it

Tupin

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on April 19, 2008, 10:09:35 PM

Yeah, it would be nice to see the updated versions make it to the VC. But hey, there might even be a possibility we get an update that updates them to their updated versions. But I kinda doubt it
Maybe they will just sell the updated versions on WiiWare.

Macawmoses

Kind of what I was thinking; a game like this one (topic), could easily be split up into different WiiWare titles. Due to the varying prices, certain games (such as Doc Mario) could be cheaper, say, 6-700, while others, such as a fully updated Panel De Pon might be a thousand.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on April 19, 2008, 10:14:39 PM
Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on April 19, 2008, 10:09:35 PM

Maybe they will just sell the updated versions on WiiWare.
That does sound like a better idea. It'll save us the trouble of importing it.