News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Confessions.

Started by Silverhawk79, April 23, 2008, 02:58:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zovistograt

Quote from: Wolfpika on April 27, 2008, 10:34:30 AM
I'm hacker, about to target the russian nuclear bomb system onto NOA_Andy for being a a**hole.
people still think Andy was a bad admin?
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Wolfpika

Not me, that's why it wasn't a true confession.

Zovistograt

Quote from: Wolfpika on April 27, 2008, 10:36:42 AM
just checking.

I'm also deathly afraid of rollercoasters.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Zovistograt on April 27, 2008, 10:39:25 AM
Quote from: Wolfpika on April 27, 2008, 10:36:42 AM
just checking.

I'm also deathly afraid of rollercoasters.
Man up.

GreatGonzales106

SkyMyl

I...haven't had "the talk" yet. :|

When I do, it'll be reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaly awkward..., so I'm trying to avoid the subject as much as possible. :|

GreatGonzales106

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on April 27, 2008, 12:43:28 PM

When I do, it'll be reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaly awkward..., so I'm trying to avoid the subject as much as possible. :|
Lol, how did you avoid that?

SkyMyl

Quote from: GreatGonzalez106 on April 27, 2008, 12:46:31 PM

Luck, breakfast, I fail at Math, and I'm a master of diversions and overly complicated plans.

GreatGonzales106

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on April 27, 2008, 12:50:13 PM

Luck, breakfast, I fail at Math, and I'm a master of diversions and overly complicated plans.
Wow...
I remember when I had the talk. It was after an episode of the Cosby Show because at the end somebody said something about a birth control pill. I didn't know what it was at that point, so I asked my parents, and that basically started it.

Redpaige13

I think Hermaphrodites are intercourse ing amazing. 

I think they're the luckiest people on earth.  They get to experience both a male and female orgasm, and in a way, I really envy that.  They get the best of both worlds while the rest of us can't feel that pleasure. 

FORNICATION BABY!

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Redpaige13 on April 27, 2008, 01:00:10 PM
I think Hermaphrodites are intercourse ing amazing. 

I think they're the luckiest people on earth.  They get to experience both a male and female orgasm, and in a way, I really envy that.  They get the best of both worlds while the rest of us can't feel that pleasure. 
I rather not feel both <_>

SkyMyl

Quote from: GreatGonzalez106 on April 27, 2008, 12:56:53 PM
Quote from: MasterYoungLink on April 27, 2008, 12:50:13 PM

Wow...
I remember when I had the talk. It was after an episode of the Cosby Show because at the end somebody said something about a birth control pill. I didn't know what it was at that point, so I asked my parents, and that basically started it.
The age you were at was?

I think Hermaphrodites are f***ing amazing. 

Who?

Redpaige13

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on April 27, 2008, 01:02:01 PM

Who?
People who have both a penis and a vagina.

FORNICATION BABY!

SkyMyl

Quote from: Redpaige13 on April 27, 2008, 01:04:01 PM
Quote from: MasterYoungLink on April 27, 2008, 01:02:01 PM

Who?
People who have both a penis and a vagina.
Should not...have asked...darn curiosity wins again...

Kilroy

Oh, I remembered another one. I recently had a dream about having sexual intercourse with a Night Elf.

Specifically, the Archer from Warcraft III >_>
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT