Main Menu

Confessions.

Started by Silverhawk79, April 23, 2008, 02:58:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shujinco2

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on May 02, 2008, 08:05:52 PM
Quote from: Shujinco on May 02, 2008, 08:01:55 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on May 02, 2008, 07:56:17 PM
If you don't accept other's opinions, you are missing a part that would make you an integral part of a community.

Maybe you should complain.
I have made my complaints, countless times. I believe you have even witnessed me doing so, correct?

My only chance is to reach the community. "The peasants are, in reality, more powerful than the king!" ;)

However, the conclusion of my point, I believe that banning somebody due to ignorance is ignorance in itself.
The admins gave him several chances.

I even HELPED Noishe find this place and he screwed it up.
Tell you the truth, Noishe and I, I have realized aren't very different. And it was not all about Viewtiful Joe with him, as some might exaggerate. I have seen him talk about other things. But instead of helping his problems, everybody shunned him, and eventually just got rid of him.

I consider this very sad. You don't deal with a problem by neglecting it. You have to help it along until it becomes a middle ground for everyone! And I never saw that ONCE with Noishe. Not a single time. Instead, everybody treated him as an annoying fool. Again, it was really sad to watch.

Tupin

Quote from: Shujinco on May 02, 2008, 08:18:17 PM
If you don't accept other's opinions, you are missing a part that would make you an integral part of a community.

I have made my complaints, countless times. I believe you have even witnessed me doing so, correct?

My only chance is to reach the community. "The peasants are, in reality, more powerful than the king!" ;)

However, the conclusion of my point, I believe that banning somebody due to ignorance is ignorance in itself.

Tell you the truth, Noishe and I, I have realized aren't very different. And it was not all about Viewtiful Joe with him, as some might exaggerate. I have seen him talk about other things. But instead of helping his problems, everybody shunned him, and eventually just got rid of him.

I consider this very sad. You don't deal with a problem by neglecting it. You have to help it along until it becomes a middle ground for everyone! And I never saw that ONCE with Noishe. Not a single time. Instead, everybody treated him as an annoying fool. Again, it was really sad to watch.
Everyone just had a bad experience with him from Nsider.

We didn't really give him a chance, honestly.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Riosan

Maybe because he was? 99% of his posts here and on Oldsider were about Viewtiful Joe, the stupid dubbing company, or some other crap. He complained about people being mean to him, but never once did he realize that he was the problem and that he needs to accept others' opinions and stop shoving his down their throats.

This is all, of course, assuming that he was an actual stupid person instead of a very elaborate and thought out troll.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

BOSSNIG

I find it amazing how people think trying to be different in everything can make them cool.

Quite frankly I find it funny how you say Noishe and him are about the same. You can be annoying, not saying I'm not at times, but you aren't like him.  You do realize you just intercourse ed yourself by saying that, right?

I do admit that we were blunt with him. However we just hit him with the inevitable early. Would you rather be banned on your first day, or after one year?
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Shujinco2

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on May 02, 2008, 08:21:12 PM

IMO, he didn't NEED a chance. There is no offical rule that ignorance will get you banned. He wasn't spamming, he wasn't flaming, wasn't even posting mems, and yet he gets banned.

I'm glad you said this. I see you feel the same as I do, to a degree. Now if only people could be as smart as you, THEN we would have a great community! :D

And yet, we are stuck with mods who resort to favoritism, members who are willing to eradicate ANYTHING they dislike, no matter how unjust their actions are, and others who, despite the fact they know this is all wrong, don't have the courage to stand up to them, most possibly in fear of getting banned for "ignorance".

But at least we have a couple that are willing to fight for the better of the forums! Ah, just thinking about it gives me hope for these forums! :)

BOSSNIG

Quote from: Shujinco on May 02, 2008, 08:28:53 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on May 02, 2008, 08:21:12 PM

IMO, he didn't NEED a chance. There is no offical rule that ignorance will get you banned. He wasn't spamming, he wasn't flaming, wasn't even posting mems, and yet he gets banned.

I'm glad you said this. I see you feel the same as I do, to a degree. Now if only people could be as smart as you, THEN we would have a great community! :D

And yet, we are stuck with mods who resort to favoritism, members who are willing to eradicate ANYTHING they dislike, no matter how unjust their actions are, and others who, despite the fact they know this is all wrong, don't have the courage to stand up to them, most possibly in fear of getting banned for "ignorance".

But at least we have a couple that are willing to fight for the better of the forums! Ah, just thinking about it gives me hope for these forums! :)

I laugh at the irony in this post.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Kaz

Noishe needed to be banned. He was walking flamebait and caused arguments that he continued to carry out despite how many times he was warned. It's not any different than anyone else. He caused problems, didn't care, so he was dealt with.

I don't even see how this could be an argument. He was perfectly eligible for the banhammerage.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Macawmoses

Hey, know how you said ignorance isn't a bannable offense? I advise you go on and re-read the ToS. It clearly states that Vaati has the right to ban anyone that is an idiot, and the definition of an idiot is left up to him. Read the fine print in the future.

As for your points about corrupt mods, and that bullpoop, you seem to forget that the King is never alone. True, the peasants can stage a rebellion, but by all reckoning, the King's Army has a clear cut advantage. Just because one or two rebellions have succeeded, doesn't mean they all have.....it is history, I advise you read up on it.

Carrying on, how are the mods showing more favoritism than anywhere else? Is it because a troll gets banned, or because you want a taste of power? I really have no further comments, but as noted above, read the fine print of the ToS in the future.

Kaz

The funniest part of all this: Shujinco got banned.

Ridley

Quote from: mackormoses on May 02, 2008, 09:06:42 PM
Hey, know how you said ignorance isn't a bannable offense? I advise you go on and re-read the ToS. It clearly states that Vaati has the right to ban anyone that is an idiot, and the definition of an idiot is left up to him. Read the fine print in the future.

As for your points about corrupt mods, and that bulls***, you seem to forget that the King is never alone. True, the peasants can stage a rebellion, but by all reckoning, the King's Army has a clear cut advantage. Just because one or two rebellions have succeeded, doesn't mean they all have.....it is history, I advise you read up on it.

Carrying on, how are the mods showing more favoritism than anywhere else? Is it because a troll gets banned, or because you want a taste of power? I really have no further comments, but as noted above, read the fine print of the ToS in the future.

You remind me of my friend Carl. You both have the same personality. You both know how to use authority as well.

Also it is a good thing Genius dosen't come here anymore.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Ridley

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on May 02, 2008, 09:12:08 PM

That is not right. He shouldn't have een banned for that. Don't ban me for saying this please.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Java

Did he really?

I don't see that as very fair...

Kaz

Quote from: Ridley on May 02, 2008, 09:28:41 PM

That is not right. He shouldn't have een banned for that. Don't ban me for saying this please.

oh well

wasn't my doing

Quote from: Java_Java on May 02, 2008, 09:41:56 PM
Did he really?

complain or something then

Hero_Of_Time1

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on May 02, 2008, 10:11:28 AM
Quote from: Hero_Of_Time1 on May 02, 2008, 07:30:19 AM
Quote from: Commissar Torgo on May 01, 2008, 09:02:13 AM
Quote from: MasterYoungLink on May 01, 2008, 08:59:31 AM
Quote from: Blaziken on May 01, 2008, 08:14:35 AM
I secretly plot to kill people, but never really do it.
You too?

I'm not alone
You guys don't got the cojones to do it.
Or anything of that sort.
My parents would be holding two funerals if I killed someone.
You would become an hero?

Macawmoses

Quote from: Java_Java on May 02, 2008, 09:41:56 PM
Did he really?

To be honest, I don't see speaking against the staff as a bannable offense as long as it is constructive. True, his wasn't the most workable, but it gave me something to mock D: