Main Menu

The Mole~Wolfpika is the Mole; Mackormoses is the Winner!

Started by Light, April 26, 2008, 09:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you like to see another season?

HELL YES!!
5 (45.5%)
Sure, as long as there is a better Mole.
4 (36.4%)
Do what you want; I won't participate in it.
0 (0%)
No.
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 11

THEBIRD

Quote from: LightningSword on May 15, 2008, 07:04:31 PM
Quote from: Birdie of Aces on May 15, 2008, 05:44:52 PM
So, let's say 5 people who aren't the mole don't turn their quizzes in by the deadline. Will they all be out? And, will that mean you won't kick out whoever got the lowest score in the quiz because of the mass amount of players gone?
Yes, they will be out, but I'll probably also eliminate the person with the lowest score too, just for the lulz.
Damn >_> What if the Mole gets the lowest score? Just... for the lulz or something? :P. Would you just eliminate the person with the NEXT lowest scores?

HTA!

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

HTA!

Water ☮

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on May 15, 2008, 07:39:50 PM
Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on May 15, 2008, 07:38:59 PM
Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on May 15, 2008, 07:31:42 PM
I resign
Giving up already?
I lack the attention span and energy to play this game.
you get to be the first to take your walk-o-shame! :D

HTA!

Quote from: WaterGod on May 15, 2008, 07:44:56 PM
I resign
Giving up already?
you get to be the first to take your walk-o-shame! :D
And do it proudly eh?
:)
Im going to bed >_<

FruitFlow

I resign
Giving up already?
I'm lacking energy for this as well. But I'm gonna try to give it one more go. If I fail, I'll resign as well.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

THEBIRD

It doesn't take that much energy, guys... If you want, ignore the chat and challenges, just take 5 minutes a week to do the darn quiz >_>. If you fail the quiz, THEN you can just shrug it off and do whatever the hell else you do in your day.

Light

Wouldn't it be hilarious if someone who hadn't taken participation in chat and the challenges, but got all of the questions right? lol. The most anyone's gotten right so far is six, I think.

Btw, Mole has to fill out the quiz, but the results don't matter; the Mole gets an automatic ten.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

HTA!

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on May 15, 2008, 08:21:25 PM
It doesn't take that much energy, guys... If you want, ignore the chat and challenges, just take 5 minutes a week to do the dang quiz >_>. If you fail the quiz, THEN you can just shrug it off and do whatever the hell else you do in your day.
More than i got atm  :D

Light

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on May 16, 2008, 04:30:24 AM
It doesn't take that much energy, guys... If you want, ignore the chat and challenges, just take 5 minutes a week to do the dang quiz >_>. If you fail the quiz, THEN you can just shrug it off and do whatever the hell else you do in your day.
Then you have failed.

Still waiting on six quizzes.

THEBIRD

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on May 16, 2008, 04:30:24 AM
Then I'm surprised you even have the energy to make that post, or any other post, for that matter, on this site.

Wolfpika

does anybody think I'm the mole? for some reason, I think that birdie is the mole...or probably zovistograt. but I'm curious if anybody thinks I'm the mole.

Light

Update: Elimination meeting is in an hour and a half. There, I might introduce the next challenge; I also might not. Depends on how lazy I feel. >.>;; Chatroom is #mole. Go to regular chat here, then type "/join #mole". Or you could do it the hard way by going to Chatspike.

Light