Main Menu

Guns N' Roses

Started by Wolfpika, May 04, 2008, 06:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfpika

whst do you think their best music video? person i like this one

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1YA1AEqchU]

Kaz

Uh, November Rain. That's not even a contest. It's not only their best, but it's one of the best music videos ever.

Also, wrong board.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

DSWiiMaster42

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on May 04, 2008, 09:43:39 AM
Also, wrong board.
Like she said, this is the wrong board. It should be moved to the Arts Discussion board.

I haven't watched much of their music videos, but anyway, my favorite GNR songs are Sweet Child of Mine, Night Train, and Welcome to the Jungle. I haven't heard November Rain yet, unfortunately.

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

Jono2

Quote from: DSWiiMaster42 on May 04, 2008, 09:48:01 AM
Also, wrong board.
Like she said, this is the wrong board. It should be moved to the Arts Discussion board.

I haven't watched much of their music videos, but anyway, my favorite GNR songs are Sweet Child of Mine, Night Train, and Welcome to the Jungle. I haven't heard November Rain yet, unfortunately.

lol she

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Syncopathic

Also, wrong board.

wat.

Kaz is a guy.

DSWiiMaster42

Quote from: Sceptile on May 04, 2008, 09:54:06 AM
Also, wrong board.

wat.

Kaz is a guy.
Oops, sorry. I apologize, but I thought he was a girl because he always has avys of Anime or video game girls.

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

Zovistograt

Quote from: DSWiiMaster42 on May 04, 2008, 10:15:45 AM
Also, wrong board.

wat.

Kaz is a guy.
Oops, sorry. I apologize, but I thought he was a girl because he always has avys of Anime or video game girls.
I do too, you think I'm a girl?
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Kaz

Also, wrong board.

wat.

Kaz is a guy.

You're not the first. Don't worry about it.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

metroidhunter777

November Rain or Sweet Child O' Mine, as far as the songs go. The You Could Be Mine video is pretty good. Although Slash isn't in the band anymore, I still can't wait for Chinese Democracy. If it ever comes out. >_>

Thief888

Also, wrong board.

wat.

Kaz is a guy.
He used to be a girl back on the original NSider. ;D

JMV

they use bad words this is bad music they swore i hate them forever theyre is no musical value he swore

Also, I like Sweet Child O' Mine.
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah