Main Menu

Worst Sonic game?

Started by Tupin, May 04, 2008, 01:26:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

Quote from: Nayrman on June 21, 2008, 09:04:25 AM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on June 15, 2008, 12:27:36 AM
Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on June 14, 2008, 09:06:31 PM
Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 was the first and so far only game that literally caused me pain.  My eyes were hurting after just a few seconds thanks to its unbelievably horrible camera.
Wow, now people are making up physical excuses not to play Sonic 06...this almost makes me laugh! :) No wait, it just did! :D
Dude...i'ts the worst Sonic game  ever...get over it...
I thought Tails sounded like a girl before... x_X

More proof towards that the only human in the Sonic series should be Dr. Robotnik, and the only love Sonic should have is one that isn't a human.

I think that 4Kids contract expires before Sonic Unleashed, so we may finally have a Sonic that doesn't speak. That's reason enough to try the game, I just hope the load times are reasonable.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Nayrman

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on June 21, 2008, 09:12:03 AM
Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 was the first and so far only game that literally caused me pain.  My eyes were hurting after just a few seconds thanks to its unbelievably horrible camera.
Wow, now people are making up physical excuses not to play Sonic 06...this almost makes me laugh! :) No wait, it just did! :D

More proof towards that the only human in the Sonic series should be Dr. Robotnik, and the only love Sonic should have is one that isn't a human.

I think that 4Kids contract expires before Sonic Unleashed, so we may finally have a Sonic that doesn't speak. That's reason enough to try the game, I just hope the load times are reasonable.
It's going to be bad, and we all know it.
No, I think this is the last 4kids game. Yes, only human should be Robotnik and it should be back on freakin Mobius, not earth...and leave it in 2D...or just sell the series to Nintenod. They'll know what to do

Tupin

Quote from: Nayrman on June 21, 2008, 09:20:41 AM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on June 21, 2008, 09:12:03 AM

It's going to be bad, and we all know it.
No, I think this is the last 4kids game. Yes, only human should be Robotnik and it should be back on freakin Mobius, not earth...and leave it in 2D...or just sell the series to Nintenod. They'll know what to do
Yeah, I'll wait until I play it to judge it.

Nintendo should just buy Sega. Form NinSego. :D

Or just buy them out without changing their name, which would be better.

NiMa74

Well, I have something to say:

Being a huge Sonic fan, I have enjoyed most Sonic games I have played. Now, here are my reviews:

Sonic Spinball: Decent game overall, but not that great.

Sonic 1: Pretty good.

Sonic 2: Also good.

Sonic the Fighters: Decent game, but not the best it could have been.

Sonic R: Good game, just needs less annoying music (Can You Feel the Sunshine much?)

Sonic Adventure: Great game IMO.

Sonic Adventure 2: Takes the cake for the best Sonic game I've ever played.

Sonic Heroes: Annoying at times, but I enjoyed most of it. I liked the utilization of the team system.

Shadow the Hedgehog: Why the hell does everyone hate this game? It was freakin' awesome! The guns got annoying, but hey, STOP GRIPING AND LET THE PEOPLE WHO LIKE THE GAME PLAY IT.

Sonic 2006: It had its problems, like loading times, etc., but I enjoyed the game as a game overall. I gave it a chance, and I am happy to have done so.

Sonic Rush: Awesome game, I could not put it down when I had it.

Sonic Rush Adventure: Short game is short. Sorry Huelen. xD (in b4 huelen)

JrDude

Why do so many people hate Sonic 06? I liked it, it was pretty fun, and those running parts gave it a challenge, the only part I didn't like about it is the humans, Sonic games should have very few humans if any. Sonic &tSR sucked so much more though.
[move][/move]
Dude .

DRIFTYOSHIZERO11

I haven't played all of the series to say which one is the worst. From what I hear, the latest Sonic games suck.
YOU DON'T MESS WITH THAT!!!!

Nayrman

Quote from: JrDude on June 21, 2008, 03:33:43 PM
Why do so many people hate Sonic 06? I liked it, it was pretty fun, and those running parts gave it a challenge, the only part I didn't like about it is the humans, Sonic games should have very few humans if any. Sonic &tSR sucked so much more though.
Wow, that post made absolutely no sense...
The running parts a good challenge? THERE WAS NO CONTROL! Not to mention the game was glitched out beyoned belief. NO games in today's age should suffer from INVISIBLE WALLS, which ran rampant in Sonic 06.
At least SonicSR wasn't pro-bestiality and didn't have a wildly out of control camera and gameplay X_X;;

Tupin

Quote from: Nayrman on June 21, 2008, 08:35:42 PM
Wow, that post made absolutely no sense...
The running parts a good challenge? THERE WAS NO CONTROL! Not to mention the game was glitched out beyoned belief. NO games in today's age should suffer from INVISIBLE WALLS, which ran rampant in Sonic 06.
At least SonicSR wasn't pro-bestiality and didn't have a wildly out of control camera and gameplay X_X;;
Another thing Sega: Sonic doesn't get killed at the end of his games.

To think that it was the reason I was excited to get a PS3 disgusts me...

I was THIS close to buying it for the PS3 until I saw the review scores.

Magnum

Sonic '06 was fun. Yes it had problems and there were humans but...

OMG Death Note just came on.
Sorry, anyways, it was fun overall and brought new characters to the screen. Silver and Blaze. Silver kinda tones the game down though cuz he doesn't run which I hate. He could have at least levitated when he was moving so he ran a little faster. Other than that it was alright.

Sonic and the SR was awesome. I love how you run with him and how you earn power-ups. It was fun and had a great final boss.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

thunderhero4

Nah, it wasnt. It was bad, but not the worst :)

Miiman56

Sonic Rush 1&2 IMO
Sonic and the secret rings
Labyrinth
And Spin Ball

Nayrman

Quote from: Miiman56 on June 23, 2008, 10:05:02 AM
Sonic Rush 1&2 IMO
Sonic and the secret rings
Labyrinth
And Spin Ball
Sonic...Rush?
I know those are your opinions and all but...
*trying to resist*
THAT IS SO WRONG X_X;;
I can understand if you don't like SR, and Sonic Rush 2, but what on EARTH is wrong with SR1?!

DSWiiMaster42

Sonic Rush 1&2 IMO
YOU DIDN'T LIKE THE SONIC RUSH SERIES????? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU????? *faints*

I almost peed myself from laughing at this post. The running parts sucked ass, you constantly run into obstacles and die (and the Crisis City one glitched too much making me run into stuff, then I stopped playing the game). If you think Secret Rings was worse than Sonic '06, you need to get your head checked. Anyway, we all hated this game because:

1. It glitched constantly
2. Sonic was in love with a human
3. It glitched constantly
4. Eggman looked realistic, making him creepy
5. It glitched constantly
6. All of the voices suck except for Shadow's
7. Did I mention that IT GLITCHED CONSTANTLY?

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

Nayrman

Quote from: DSWiiMaster42 on June 24, 2008, 07:41:32 AM
Sonic Rush 1&2 IMO

I almost peed myself from laughing at this post. The running parts sucked ass, you constantly run into obstacles and die (and the Crisis City one glitched too much making me run into stuff, then I stopped playing the game). If you think Secret Rings was worse than Sonic '06, you need to get your head checked. Anyway, we all hated this game because:

Actually Eggman didn't look half bad...they just needed to change the voice to make it sound more natural X_X;;
Any game that has invisible walls post 1999 automatically fails

thunderhero4

Quote from: DSWiiMaster42 on June 24, 2008, 07:41:32 AM
Sonic Rush 1&2 IMO

Sonic Rush was ok...not excellent

and it did glitch, but not to the point of not making it un-enjoyable. Anyone will love this game if they havent played Sonic, and most fans will anyway.

And Sonic wasnt in love with a human :| She was in love with him :P