Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

Quote from: thunderhero4 on June 24, 2008, 03:21:14 PM
Quote from: DSWiiMaster42 on June 24, 2008, 07:41:32 AM
Quote from: Miiman56 on June 23, 2008, 10:05:02 AM
Sonic Rush 1&2 IMO
YOU DIDN'T LIKE THE SONIC RUSH SERIES????? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU????? *faints*

Quote from: JrDude on June 21, 2008, 03:33:43 PM
Why do so many people hate Sonic 06? I liked it, it was pretty fun, and those running parts gave it a challenge, the only part I didn't like about it is the humans, Sonic games should have very few humans if any. Sonic &tSR sucked so much more though.
I almost peed myself from laughing at this post. The running parts sucked ass, you constantly run into obstacles and die (and the Crisis City one glitched too much making me run into stuff, then I stopped playing the game). If you think Secret Rings was worse than Sonic '06, you need to get your head checked. Anyway, we all hated this game because:

1. It glitched constantly
2. Sonic was in love with a human
3. It glitched constantly
4. Eggman looked realistic, making him creepy
5. It glitched constantly
6. All of the voices suck except for Shadow's
7. Did I mention that IT GLITCHED CONSTANTLY?

Sonic Rush was ok...not excellent

and it did glitch, but not to the point of not making it un-enjoyable. Anyone will love this game if they havent played Sonic, and most fans will anyway.

And Sonic wasnt in love with a human :| She was in love with him :P
Sonic Rush is the best Sonic game post Genesis X_X;;
Yes it did glitch to the point of making it unenjoyable. Can you say INVISIBLE WALLS!?!?! Not to mention floating in the air when hitting a wall, and getting stuck to them as certain characters.
It doesn't matter if he's in love with her or vice-versa, its STILL pro-bestiality

thunderhero4

Quote from: Nayrman on June 24, 2008, 03:46:37 PM
Sonic Rush 1&2 IMO

Why do so many people hate Sonic 06? I liked it, it was pretty fun, and those running parts gave it a challenge, the only part I didn't like about it is the humans, Sonic games should have very few humans if any. Sonic &tSR sucked so much more though.
I almost peed myself from laughing at this post. The running parts sucked ass, you constantly run into obstacles and die (and the Crisis City one glitched too much making me run into stuff, then I stopped playing the game). If you think Secret Rings was worse than Sonic '06, you need to get your head checked. Anyway, we all hated this game because:

and it did glitch, but not to the point of not making it un-enjoyable. Anyone will love this game if they havent played Sonic, and most fans will anyway.

Yes it did glitch to the point of making it unenjoyable. Can you say INVISIBLE WALLS!?!?! Not to mention floating in the air when hitting a wall, and getting stuck to them as certain characters.
It doesn't matter if he's in love with her or vice-versa, its STILL pro-bestiality
Cant you just leave opinions as opinions please? I dont give a poop whether you think this game is worst or best, because there are no actual facts in there. Just keep it to yourself and try not to flame or tell other people they are wrong. >:(

Nayrman

Quote from: thunderhero4 on June 24, 2008, 03:52:45 PM
Sonic Rush 1&2 IMO

Cant you just leave opinions as opinions please? I dont give a s*** whether you think this game is worst or best, because there are no actual facts in there. Just keep it to yourself and try not to flame or tell other people they are wrong. >:(
In case you haven't noticed, this is discussion here. I'm not flaming you. It's fine if you like the game, but basically this is one of those games you really can't defend in saying it's ok. It's going down with the likes of Superman64.
And seriously, I don't know HOW you can defend this game...worst game I've bought since Looney Tunes on GBC X_X;;

thunderhero4

Quote from: Nayrman on June 24, 2008, 03:55:27 PM
Sonic Rush 1&2 IMO

Cant you just leave opinions as opinions please? I dont give a s*** whether you think this game is worst or best, because there are no actual facts in there. Just keep it to yourself and try not to flame or tell other people they are wrong. >:(
In case you haven't noticed, this is discussion here. I'm not flaming you. It's fine if you like the game, but basically this is one of those games you really can't defend in saying it's ok. It's going down with the likes of Superman64.
And seriously, I don't know HOW you can defend this game...worst game I've bought since Looney Tunes on GBC X_X;;
ugh, never mind man. Youre hopless X_X

Nayrman

Quote from: thunderhero4 on June 24, 2008, 03:58:17 PM
Sonic Rush 1&2 IMO

ugh, never mind man. Youre hopless X_X
you're saying I'm hopeless yet you're the one who likes Sonic 06... X_X;;
*sigh*

DededeCloneChris

Sonic Rush 1&2 IMO

Umm...we're 2 now...

Tupin

Not to mention the loading times.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Nayrman

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on June 24, 2008, 04:17:11 PM
PS1 games had better loading times than this game X_X;;

Tupin

Quote from: Nayrman on June 24, 2008, 04:23:38 PM
Here's the standard game session in Sonic 2006.

*ridiculous amount of loading time*

Break all the boxes in order, Sonic!

*ridiculous amount of loading time before the game starts*

*I do, and I take around 50 seconds to do it*

*ridiculous loading time, then cutting to results screen*

*ridiculous loading time, then cut to menu*

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on June 24, 2008, 04:30:34 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on June 24, 2008, 04:23:38 PM
Here's the standard game session in Sonic 2006.

*ridiculous amount of loading time*

Break all the boxes in order, Sonic!

*ridiculous amount of loading time before the game starts*

*I do, and I take around 50 seconds to do it*

*ridiculous loading time, then cutting to results screen*

*ridiculous loading time, then cut to menu*
And here's the standard game session in any Final Fantasy game (From PS1).

*Random monster battle*

*A little view of the field, that lasts to 3 to 5 seconds*

*Monsters appears with roars, from 1 to 3 seconds*

*Your characters appears, and you're ready to play*

JrDude

0. I guess I do need to get my head checked then, 'cause I thought it was really fun.
1. I don't remember any glitches when I played.
2. I hated that too...
4. I liked his look, but I prefer him actually being an egg, not realistic.
6. I never payed attention to the voices so I didn't care about that.
7. Repeting the same thing isn't funny and you fail at humor.
[move][/move]
Dude .

thunderhero4

Quote from: JrDude on June 25, 2008, 03:00:04 PM

0. I guess I do need to get my head checked then, 'cause I thought it was really fun.
2. I hated that too...
Sorry but JrDudes right, but I did see a little glitches. none bad however

Nayrman

Quote from: thunderhero4 on June 25, 2008, 11:28:36 PM
Quote from: JrDude on June 25, 2008, 03:00:04 PM

2. I hated that too...
Sorry but JrDudes right, but I did see a little glitches. none bad however
Have you played Shadow's Crisis City!?!?!?!?!? That level is RAMPANT with glitches!
Hell, jumping off a beam onto another beam (above a building) there is an INVISIBLE WALL...and INVISIBLE WALL!!!!!! HOW DO YOU MISS THAT!?!?!?!?!
*sorry for the yelling but I REALLY hate glitches like that...ones that are plainly obvious*

Llama on Steroids

Bonepowder

Am I the only one who hated Silver from sonic 06? Not only does SEGA throw in another new character but they give him a story.