Main Menu

Dumb matches in Spectator?

Started by DededeCloneChris, May 07, 2008, 09:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Have you seen a dumb match before?

I voted for a black Zelda in a match in Mushroomy Kingdom...and she just walked until being killed by pushing her off the floor.

JrDude

Not really. But something gay happened, I almost bet all my coins on Zelda/Sheik, but I got scared and tried to lower it, but it was only 1 coin, and Zelda/Sheik kicked so much intercourse ing ass... I was mad <.<
[move][/move]
Dude .

Magnum

Yep, it was a team battle with Squirtle and Ike on one team and two other people. Ike was winning the match by himself, then Squirtle just started running off the edge!

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Red

I voted for Luigi and Ness. Ness started walking off the edge, and then after five times, the OTHER team did it too, and I won my bet.

SkyMyl

No, but my brother has. Ness, Kirby, Zelda, and Sonic. *Everyone taunts*

Zelda went off the stage in one match.
Pikachu taunted to his death one time.
Snake...died.

Matt

Yeah... I voted for this one team of Jigg&Fox, all they did was taunt the whole match.  :|

Kilroy

I was amazed to see an Olimar user win online. I thought I had intercourse ed myself. I bet max on Olimar, and when the match started, I was scared to death.

He had thrown all his Pikmin off the edge.

He never picked a single Pikmin all match, and he still won.

I was like "lolwut"
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Avion-Finch

I bet on a Wolf, and he howled the entire time, the funny part was, at the very end, when it all slowed down, the dedede hit him perfectly with his hammer, it was hilarious.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

TheKoopaBros.

Yes.

I bet on a team match, and one person on that team spent the entire match running off Final Destination. His end score was -23 or so. I felt kind of bad for the other team member who was actually playing and trying to win.

QingXin

A nice way to cheat out of Spectator is dropping out if it's the last 5 seconds, and your guy is losing :D

I'm not sure if you still lose your coins, but whatever :P

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: TamJammerz on May 11, 2008, 06:13:13 AM
A nice way to cheat out of Spectator is dropping out if it's the last 5 seconds, and your guy is losing :D

You lose them.

SkyMyl

Quote from: wiiboychris on May 11, 2008, 09:28:56 AM
Quote from: TamJammerz on May 11, 2008, 06:13:13 AM

You lose them.
Then lose them like a real player.

Dark Dragon

i played the demo before and nce i was aginst jiggalypuff

i was fox and a com was pikachu .

yes i lost to a puffball. (who was BIG)

i tried to use firefox , fox illusion, even blaster but i got punched off the platform (pokemon arena)
Check my art out on DA.

http://foxphantom21.deviantart.com/
(and don't be insulted if you find a Pic that I did. XP)

Cornwad

Quote from: artfox21 on May 21, 2008, 02:24:36 PM
i played the demo before and nce i was aginst jiggalypuff

i was fox and a com was pikachu .

yes i lost to a puffball. (who was BIG)

i tried to use firefox , fox illusion, even blaster but i got punched off the platform (pokemon arena)

Lol, Jigglypuff pwns you.

I once bet 100 coins on a Pikachu. The Pikachu got into sudden death, and the opponent just ran off the stage :D

Allegretto

Quote from: MagnumSonic on May 07, 2008, 09:37:51 PM
Yep, it was a team battle with Squirtle and Ike on one team and two other people. Ike was winning the match by himself, then Squirtle just started running off the edge!
I remember that lol!!

Remember that one when there was Ike, Luigi, Ness, Lucas, on final destination

Lucas was on the right side of final D by the ledge using his down a move repeatly for no reason, ness was in front of him taunting HOKAY, and ike and luigi were actually fighting, it was incredibly stupid