<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Are you guys still stupid?

Started by Genius, May 10, 2008, 06:31:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: LinkXLR on May 11, 2008, 07:53:39 AM
Quote from: Blaziken on May 11, 2008, 07:21:30 AM
What the hell are you all fighting about?
It's a Genius Thread Blaziken. We're fighting about NOTHING.
Figures.

[spoiler]Dumbasses.[/spoiler]

Allegretto

Dident have to call us dumbasses :'( :| :P ;) :D :robotveryhappy:

Lotos

Quote from: Commissar Torgo on May 10, 2008, 07:23:56 PM
at least were better then ns2 if only by a little

Oldsider was stupid.  We were split into two forums.  Obviously  both will have some stupidity.  I agree with Torgo.

Ridley

Quote from: Lotos on May 11, 2008, 01:18:07 PM
Quote from: Commissar Torgo on May 10, 2008, 07:23:56 PM
at least were better then ns2 if only by a little

Oldsider was stupid.  We were split into two forums.  Obviously  both will have some stupidity.  I agree with Torgo.

Stuff like this makes us seem stuck up. Seriously.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Macawmoses

NS2 has less idiots then we do, well, they have more, but a smaller percentage of the forum is composed of idiots.

Lotos

Quote from: mackormoses on May 11, 2008, 01:27:42 PM
NS2 has less idiots then we do, well, they have more, but a smaller percentage of the forum is composed of idiots.

I'll have to admit, they did a better job at saging people than Oldsider.  Some people who deserved sage finally got it there (Kodiak and Mr. Kart, for example).

Macawmoses

Quote from: Lotos on May 11, 2008, 01:30:15 PM

I'll have to admit, they did a better job at saging people than Oldsider.  Some people who deserved sage finally got it there (Kodiak and Mr. Kart, for example).
Kodi is KoH.

Lotos

Quote from: mackormoses on May 11, 2008, 01:40:56 PM
Quote from: Lotos on May 11, 2008, 01:30:15 PM

Kodi is KoH.
I wouldn't know.  I have to create a new account each time I go there because I never remember the username and.or password.

Yeah I noticed that you've been gone for a while.
...̅̅̅

Kilroy

Quote from: Ridley on May 11, 2008, 11:06:15 AM
You guys know we have not introduced Olimar to Genius yet. I'm not sure if that is a good thing or bad thing.
Am I really that bad? >_>
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Quote from: RedSox on May 11, 2008, 06:42:30 AM
There is one thing most people have yet to realize about Genius. YOU AREN'T GOING TO WIN. He'll point out the flaws in your argument, insult you and humiliate you all in the same post. However, half of you guys will ignore this and still think you can somehow win. This isn't a movie where, "If you believe hard enough, you can do anything!" If you feel like getting into a fight with him, take my advice, don't bother.
You can "win," or at least get some enjoyment out of it, if you actually don't care about it and you just do stuff to get him mad off and all worked up, because that's basically all he's doing. And I'll admit it is pretty fun and funny, for me at least, to get people certain personality all worked up and mad off, the people being the jerks, the bullies, etc. Because they usually get so angry and act so stupid. All you have to do is keep a cool head and not let anything bother and that will drive them even more insane.
...̅̅̅

Kilroy

Quote from: LiveOnTheEdge on May 11, 2008, 05:22:53 PM
Quote from: RedSox on May 11, 2008, 06:42:30 AM
There is one thing most people have yet to realize about Genius. YOU AREN'T GOING TO WIN. He'll point out the flaws in your argument, insult you and humiliate you all in the same post. However, half of you guys will ignore this and still think you can somehow win. This isn't a movie where, "If you believe hard enough, you can do anything!" If you feel like getting into a fight with him, take my advice, don't bother.
You can "win," or at least get some enjoyment out of it, if you actually don't care about it and you just do stuff to get him mad off and all worked up, because that's basically all he's doing. And I'll admit it is pretty fun and funny, for me at least, to get people certain personality all worked up and mad off, the people being the jerks, the bullies, etc. Because they usually get so angry and act so stupid. All you have to do is keep a cool head and not let anything bother and that will drive them even more insane.
But there's a problem there. Genius does have that personality, minus the stupid.
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Ridley

Quote from: Olimar on May 11, 2008, 05:11:26 PM
You guys know we have not introduced Olimar to Genius yet. I'm not sure if that is a good thing or bad thing.

No but Genius has a tendency to get mad at happy or nice people.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Kilroy

Quote from: Ridley on May 11, 2008, 05:39:53 PM
Quote from: Olimar on May 11, 2008, 05:11:26 PM

I should have fun then.
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: Ridley on May 11, 2008, 05:39:53 PM
I think it's been long established that Genius hates everyone to one degree or another.