UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Are you guys still stupid?

Started by Genius, May 10, 2008, 06:31:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: Olimar on May 11, 2008, 05:31:40 PM
Quote from: LiveOnTheEdge on May 11, 2008, 05:22:53 PM
Quote from: RedSox on May 11, 2008, 06:42:30 AM
There is one thing most people have yet to realize about Genius. YOU AREN'T GOING TO WIN. He'll point out the flaws in your argument, insult you and humiliate you all in the same post. However, half of you guys will ignore this and still think you can somehow win. This isn't a movie where, "If you believe hard enough, you can do anything!" If you feel like getting into a fight with him, take my advice, don't bother.
You can "win," or at least get some enjoyment out of it, if you actually don't care about it and you just do stuff to get him mad off and all worked up, because that's basically all he's doing. And I'll admit it is pretty fun and funny, for me at least, to get people certain personality all worked up and mad off, the people being the jerks, the bullies, etc. Because they usually get so angry and act so stupid. All you have to do is keep a cool head and not let anything bother and that will drive them even more insane.
But there's a problem there. Genius does have that personality, minus the stupid.
Which is why it's fun to get him, and people like him, mad off mostly just by being or acting stupid. It's just that easy to get underneath his skin. You just have to know how far exactly you can go without getting in trouble with the mods/admins.
...̅̅̅

Kilroy

Quote from: LiveOnTheEdge on May 11, 2008, 05:48:33 PM
There is one thing most people have yet to realize about Genius. YOU AREN'T GOING TO WIN. He'll point out the flaws in your argument, insult you and humiliate you all in the same post. However, half of you guys will ignore this and still think you can somehow win. This isn't a movie where, "If you believe hard enough, you can do anything!" If you feel like getting into a fight with him, take my advice, don't bother.
You can "win," or at least get some enjoyment out of it, if you actually don't care about it and you just do stuff to get him mad off and all worked up, because that's basically all he's doing. And I'll admit it is pretty fun and funny, for me at least, to get people certain personality all worked up and mad off, the people being the jerks, the bullies, etc. Because they usually get so angry and act so stupid. All you have to do is keep a cool head and not let anything bother and that will drive them even more insane.
But there's a problem there. Genius does have that personality, minus the stupid.
Which is why it's fun to get him mad off mostly just by being or acting stupid. It's just that easy to get underneath his skin. You just have to know how far exactly you can go without getting in trouble with the mods/admins.
But Genius is technically part of the staff now. If I were to 'fight' with Genius, I could be banned easier than if I 'fought' with you.

Not only that, if Genius WASN'T part of the staff, I could still get banned easier, because the admins and such suck up to each other :x
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Quote from: Olimar on May 11, 2008, 05:50:40 PM
Which is why it's fun to get him mad off mostly just by being or acting stupid. It's just that easy to get underneath his skin. You just have to know how far exactly you can go without getting in trouble with the mods/admins.
But Genius is technically part of the staff now. If I were to 'fight' with Genius, I could be banned easier than if I 'fought' with you.

Not only that, if Genius WASN'T part of the staff, I could still get banned easier, because the admins and such suck up to each other :x
That's why you have to be extra careful about it and not go too far and know when to quit. Also in most situations don't mouth off to the mods unless they're clearly being out of line.
...̅̅̅

Genius

Quote from: Ridley on May 11, 2008, 05:39:53 PM
No but Genius has a tendency to get mad at happy or nice people.

No, I have a tendency to hate idiots.  I don't mind happy or nice people, just as long as they're not blissfully ignorant to the fact that they're horribly stupid.

Which is why it's fun to get him, and people like him, mad off mostly just by being or acting stupid. It's just that easy to get underneath his skin. You just have to know how far exactly you can go without getting in trouble with the mods/admins.

Sorry, try again.  I get a little annoyed by idiots, but the fun I get from bashing them easily makes up for that.  It takes more than that to bother me.  Trying to intentionally act stupid will just make me turn the forum on you.  You go ahead and try that.

Quote from: Genius on May 11, 2008, 06:02:58 PM

Sorry, try again.  I get a little annoyed by idiots, but the fun I get from bashing them easily makes up for that.  It takes more than that to bother me.  Trying to intentionally act stupid will just make me turn the forum on you.  You go ahead and try that.
See like right here I just got underneath his skin a little bit. Do you see how he got a little defensive and tried to make it seem like it wasn't easy to get underneath his skin?
...̅̅̅

Ridley

Quote from: Ridley on May 11, 2008, 05:39:53 PM
No but Genius has a tendency to get mad at happy or nice people.

No, I have a tendency to hate idiots.  I don't mind happy or nice people, just as long as they're not blissfully ignorant to the fact that they're horribly stupid.

You ever consider a career in politics? I think you would be good there.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Eizweir

That's like asking if you like to start flame wars.
We honestly need a stricter staff, this thread is a mess.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Genius

Quote from: LiveOnTheEdge on May 11, 2008, 06:03:54 PM
See like right here I just got underneath his skin a little bit. Do you see how he got a little defensive and tried to make it seem like it wasn't easy to get underneath his skin?

Uh...are you really that desperate to believe you have some kind of upper hand on me?  Wow.  I knew you weren't that bright, but you're pushing it bit too far.  But I'm sure you're just faking it, right?  You're only trying to act stupid.

Quote from: Genius on May 11, 2008, 06:16:12 PM

Uh...are you really that desperate to believe you have some kind of upper hand on me?  Wow.  I knew you weren't that bright, but you're pushing it bit too far.  But I'm sure you're just faking it, right?  You're only trying to act stupid.
You see it was just that that easy to get him drawn into an argument. All it took was one or two little sentences and I got him attacking me and having him making it seem like he's soooo much better then I am in true Genus fashion like I expected him to do.
...̅̅̅

Kaz

Nobody cares.

Quote from: LiveOnTheEdge on May 11, 2008, 06:21:16 PM

You see it was just that that easy to get him drawn into an argument. All it took was one or two little sentences and I got him attacking me him making it seem like he's soooo much better then I am in true Genus fashion like I expected him to do.

Nobody cares.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Riosan

You see it was just that that easy to get him drawn into an argument. All it took was one or two little sentences and I got him attacking me him making it seem like he's soooo much better then I am in true Genus fashion like I expected him to do.

Try not to stroke your ego too much.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Ridley

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on May 11, 2008, 06:23:08 PM

Nobody cares.

Nobody cares.

It is also unneeded comments like these that nobody cares about. Also your avatar is getting old pretty fast compared to the others. When might you be getting a new one?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Kaz

Quote from: Ridley on May 11, 2008, 06:26:30 PM
Also your avatar is getting old pretty fast compared to the others. When might you be getting a new one?

When I feel like it.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on May 11, 2008, 06:23:08 PM

Nobody cares.

Cool, because I'm not doing it for anybody else's enjoyment but my own.
...̅̅̅

Genius

You see it was just that that easy to get him drawn into an argument. All it took was one or two little sentences and I got him attacking me and having him making it seem like he's soooo much better then I am in true Genus fashion like I expected him to do.

I try to get into arguments, you moron.  I'm usually the one starting them.  Don't give yourself so much credit.  You haven't found some amazing way to crack the way I think and know every move I'll make before I make it.  It's a simple concept, and I don't try in the least to hide it.  Even worse, you don't even understand the simple concept of the way I act.  It's really quite pathetic.