<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Are you guys still stupid?

Started by Genius, May 10, 2008, 06:31:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

Quote from: Genius on May 11, 2008, 07:15:37 PM
Quote from: LiveOnTheEdge on May 11, 2008, 06:21:16 PM
You see it was just that that easy to get him drawn into an argument. All it took was one or two little sentences and I got him attacking me and having him making it seem like he's soooo much better then I am in true Genus fashion like I expected him to do.

I try to get into arguments, you moron.  I'm usually the one starting them.  Don't give yourself so much credit.  You haven't found some amazing way to crack the way I think and know every move I'll make before I make it.  It's a simple concept, and I don't try in the least to hide it.  Even worse, you don't even understand the simple concept of the way I act.  It's really quite pathetic.
Why would you want to get into an argument?

If a person is an idiot, ignore them.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Kilroy

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on May 11, 2008, 07:17:19 PM
You see it was just that that easy to get him drawn into an argument. All it took was one or two little sentences and I got him attacking me and having him making it seem like he's soooo much better then I am in true Genus fashion like I expected him to do.

I try to get into arguments, you moron.  I'm usually the one starting them.  Don't give yourself so much credit.  You haven't found some amazing way to crack the way I think and know every move I'll make before I make it.  It's a simple concept, and I don't try in the least to hide it.  Even worse, you don't even understand the simple concept of the way I act.  It's really quite pathetic.
Why would you want to get into an argument?

If a person is an idiot, ignore them.
Because it's fun to humiliate them when you know they can't hurt you in reality
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Totla

Quote from: Olimar on May 11, 2008, 07:18:13 PM
Because it's fun to humiliate them when you know they can't hurt you in reality
That right there is truly pathetic.

And now he's moved on to full out attacking me. This is where the fun really starts.

And I know it wasn't amazing because it was quite simple. You do have very simple way of attacking people that my sisters used to do to me years ago, except they were a lot better at it. So there's probably nothing you can do to me that will result in me actually caring about what you have done to me because I'm pretty desensitized to your type of attacks. But you are making this pretty fun for me because of the comments you keep leaving. You just need to try a little harder and maybe practice it a little bit more.
...̅̅̅

Kaz

ITT people think they're badasses for 2nd grade logic

Lock this disgrace of a thread.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Matt

Quote from: LiveOnTheEdge on May 11, 2008, 07:27:54 PM

And now he's moved on to full out attacking me. This is where the fun really starts.

And I know it wasn't amazing because it was quite simple. You do have very simple way of attacking people that my sisters used to do to me years ago, except they were a lot better at it. So there's probably nothing you can do to me that will result in me actually caring about what you have done to me because I'm pretty desensitized to your type of attacks. But you are making this pretty fun for me because of the comments you keep leaving. You just need to try a little harder and maybe practice it a little bit more.

Both of you shut the intercourse  up, every single time you guys talk or come face to face it is a fight... Enough is enough.

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: RobotRawk on May 11, 2008, 08:12:58 PM
Both of you shut the intercourse  up, every single time you guys talk or come face to face it is a fight... Enough is enough.
Oh yes, this will certainly stop them and make them see the error of their ways.

Macawmoses

Matt

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on May 11, 2008, 08:31:59 PM
Oh yes, this will certainly stop them and make them see the error of their ways.

Good job on being a smart ass... Apparently it is all you can do.

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: RobotRawk on May 11, 2008, 08:43:58 PM
At least I have a use here then.

Macawmoses

Both of you shut the f*** up, every single time you guys talk or come face to face it is a fight... Enough is enough.

The a shouldn't be capitalized.

Matt

Quote from: mackormoses on May 11, 2008, 08:51:16 PM
Both of you shut the f*** up, every single time you guys talk or come face to face it is a fight... Enough is enough.

The a shouldn't be capitalized.

English Nazi. :P

Friendly Hostile

Kaz

You guys make me wish I could lock threads.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Super

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on May 11, 2008, 09:05:38 PM
You guys make me wish I could lock threads.
You can, just not other people's.

xP