Main Menu

Underrated Moves.

Started by jnfs2014, May 11, 2008, 04:06:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

Snakes side b and Foxes down b(As a attack, not reflect)... I hardly see people use Snakes side b whether its me or what... and I don't see people use Fox's down b as a attack other then just to reflect.

Mutilator7

ROBs side smash
G&W's Up air- messes people's timing up so bad
Warios side smash

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: La Pared on May 12, 2008, 01:28:57 PM
Kirby's Standard Special. Any Kirby pro (like myself) know that this is one of his best attacks. Almost as good as his Side Special.
I love his standard special, especially when you swallow Lucas :)

Mutilator7

Quote from: Phaze on May 15, 2008, 08:29:21 PM
Quote from: La Pared on May 12, 2008, 01:28:57 PM
Kirby's Standard Special. Any Kirby pro (like myself) know that this is one of his best attacks. Almost as good as his Side Special.
I love his standard special, especially when you swallow Lucas :)

The sweetest hairdo ever, especially cool when he has his sword out

JrDude

Sheik's Side B.
For one, it can grab the edge to recover better, and it's really good if used right.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kilroy

Quote from: JrDude on May 17, 2008, 03:56:19 PM
Sheik's Side B.
For one, it can grab the edge to recover better, and it's really good if used right.
All I've ever seen it used for is "LOL SPINNY SPINNY ELECTRIC-TRIC-TRIC OLOLOL YOU GOT A BAZILLION DAMAGE SOMEHOW FROM A STUPID CHAIN"
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

JrDude

Quote from: Olimar on May 17, 2008, 04:05:44 PM
Sheik's Side B.
All I've ever seen it used for is "LOL SPINNY SPINNY ELECTRIC-TRIC-TRIC OLOLOL YOU GOT A BAZILLION DAMAGE SOMEHOW FROM A STUPID CHAIN"
You've obviously never seen me use it. "LOL CIRCLY CHAIN THAT ELECTRICUTES YOUS ADN I RECOVER FROM IT OLOLOL."
[move][/move]
Dude .

Cornwad

Any of Olimar's tilt moves. Side tilt can hit people when they are on the ground. You can just keep using it over and over until you reach a ledge :)

Kilroy

Quote from: JrDude on May 17, 2008, 04:24:56 PM
Sheik's Side B.
You've obviously never seen me use it. "LOL CIRCLY CHAIN THAT ELECTRICUTES YOUS ADN I RECOVER FROM IT OLOLOL."
That's what I mean. All people do is take it out and spin it infinitely. Then if they're dieing they'll be like HOLY FU-/side-B
 FOR NSF MASCOT

JrDude

Quote from: Olimar on May 17, 2008, 04:26:30 PM
Sheik's Side B.
That's what I mean. All people do is take it out and spin it infinitely. Then if they're dieing they'll be like HOLY FU-/side-B
I'm like the only one who does it as a recover.
And I don't just spin it either.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kilroy

Quote from: JrDude on May 17, 2008, 04:28:47 PM
Sheik's Side B.
... Then what else do you do? In and out?
 FOR NSF MASCOT

JrDude

Quote from: Olimar on May 17, 2008, 04:29:17 PM
Quote from: JrDude on May 17, 2008, 04:28:47 PM
Sheik's Side B.
... Then what else do you do? In and out?
No, rarely while I'm falling from and almost up death, I use it and point it down to avoid being hit. Doesn't always work but yeah.
I also just let it out, shok them, then smashA
And this arguement just proves it's underrated
[move][/move]
Dude .

HTA!

Eizweir

G&W's down special, people know what it does, but are to lazy to do it.  Great for getting revenge on spammers
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Allegretto

The gale boomerang. Very effective if you know how to use it.

Gale
Arrow
Sword

Great combo with Link.