News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

You know what's sad?

Started by Lotos, May 14, 2008, 06:52:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotos

When people who try to flame you don't have their facts straight or try to use opinions as facts.  I had two people in the past flame me on MySpace (see, I can turn a MySpace-esc thread into a non-Myspace-esc thread) for this, one sadly used the truthbox, which is pretty much like a flame on a Chan board, except without the image, and it's a lot easier to figure out who the message came from.

Linkman

Zovistograt

Yes, but it's easy to shut them down if you DO have the facts.  And it's very satisfying.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Water ☮

hehe. I just finished writing on a truth box. and i posted a bulliten telling people to write in mine :3

iz i a loser?

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Zovistograt on May 14, 2008, 06:55:00 PM
Yes, but it's easy to shut them down if you DO have the facts.  And it's very satisfying.

not always true, remember our dear friend noshie?

LinkXLR

I stopped listening when I heard myspace.

And also, Zovi is correct.

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

JMV

I'm the only one in that thread who knows what grammar is.
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

Macawmoses

Quote from: JMV290 on May 14, 2008, 10:49:04 PM

Which is sad....

Zovistograt

Quote from: JMV290 on May 14, 2008, 10:49:04 PM
<Quoted Image Removed>

why do you go on a cow forum
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Shujinco2

I do to. However, I have seen people use assumptions to find the facts. Watch out for those people, they know what they are doing. They can get inside your head!