News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Underrated characters

Started by Ridley, May 15, 2008, 07:21:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tibar21

you're confused, i said people are afraid to use him. not fight him.
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

HTA!

Quote from: tibar21 on August 12, 2008, 10:46:38 AM
Any way, i think another undderated character is bowser. lots of people are afraid to use him because he's so heavy, but he is really good.
Nay. >_>
Charizard is more under rated than Bowser,Charizard being the more powerful one.

JrDude

If I didn't know better, I'd say Tibar and Tollhouse are the same person. Except Tibar seems is mentally challenged.
Anyway, Charizard can easily do the Hyrule Temple thing, and Bowser may be underrated, but your logic on why, sucks.
Peach is pretty underrated too.
[move][/move]
Dude .

tollhouse2006

Quote from: JrDude on August 12, 2008, 02:21:35 PM
If I didn't know better, I'd say Tibar and Tollhouse are the same person. Except Tibar seems is mentally challenged.
Anyway, Charizard can easily do the Hyrule Temple thing, and Bowser may be underrated, but your logic on why, sucks.
You got the wrong idea, jrdude.  Although, I don't get how people think Charizard is the best flyer when Meta and Pit clearly are faster and better at flying.  In general I think Bowser is better than Charizard.  A regular Charizard user would likely use the other two pokemon to accomidate charizard than they'd be better than bowser, but it's always the skills of the players that decide everything.
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

Cornwad

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on August 12, 2008, 03:05:32 PM
Quote from: JrDude on August 12, 2008, 02:21:35 PM
You got the wrong idea, jrdude.  Although, I don't get how people think Charizard is the best flyer when Meta and Pit clearly are faster and better at flying.  In general I think Bowser is better than Charizard.  A regular Charizard user would likely use the other two pokemon to accomidate charizard than they'd be better than bowser, but it's always the skills of the players that decide everything.
Charizard isn't the best glider, but he can still do everything the other gliding characters can do.

tibar21

pit is the best glider. 4 obvious reasons why:
he has that monster recovery move to back it up.
his gliding attack is more powerful than meta knight's.
his gliding is faster than charizard's.
charizard's glide attack has more lag.

Nayrman

Quote from: tibar21 on August 12, 2008, 04:48:47 PM
pit is the best glider. 4 obvious reasons why:
he has that monster recovery move to back it up.
his gliding attack is more powerful than meta knight's.
his gliding is faster than charizard's.
charizard's glide attack has more lag.
You're missing the point...Charizard can still glide and attack...
Metaknight's the better glider because he's faster and his attack is genuinely harder to block. He also has less lag when he lands and can easily get up from the attack. X_X;;

tibar21

pit and meta knight's gliding attacks have no lag at all.charizard does. because of his weight and the fact that charizard's glide is so slow, he decends faster than pit or metaknight do. Pit is nearly as fast as meta knight. its very close.

Cornwad

I think the point was that Meta Knight has the best glide. Charizard's is the worst, but he can still very easily go under any stage that Meta Knight or Pit can...

tibar21

pit is also better at gliding than meta knight because he has more control of where he lands thank to his recovery move. it could mean the difference of losing or wining.

Nayrman

Quote from: tibar21 on August 12, 2008, 05:34:34 PM
pit is also better at gliding than meta knight because he has more control of where he lands thank to his recovery move. it could mean the difference of losing or wining.
I really fail to see how that matters since people tend to either grab the ledge, get the hit, or just bypass the other player altogether X_X;;

Cornwad

Quote from: Nayrman on August 12, 2008, 05:38:47 PM
Quote from: tibar21 on August 12, 2008, 05:34:34 PM
I really fail to see how that matters since people tend to either grab the ledge, get the hit, or just bypass the other player altogether X_X;;

Not to mention that Pits recovery is really laggy and he is defenseless while using it. I would rather just glide without using up b...

tibar21

yeah, but with meta knight's recovery, the opponent can predict where meta knight will land, no matter what the stage surroundings are. Pit is the complete opposite. he can go wherever he wants. for instance, if there was an upper platform up high, pit could easily get up there and escape from enemy reach, and then would have time to regroup before the enemy could get to him.

HTA!

Charizard is the best of PT's 3 choices...

And I'm almost certain he's better than Bowser... but whatever...

JrDude

Tibar, just shut up and admit you're retarded.
[move][/move]
Dude .