News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Take this hardcore gamers.

Started by Macawmoses, May 24, 2008, 01:51:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

Wii Fit is selling out EVERYWHERE. I went all over the place in search of it, mainly because I want the board, and it is gone, gone I SAY!

http://www.zoolert.com/wiifit.html

Take a look, if you see it in stock, within 2 minutes it will be out of stock. Wii Fit is a hit....amazingly. I think this is essentially Nintendo saying: "Fuck you Hardcore, FUCK YOU!"

*DISCUSS*

Tupin

Miyamoto says that they are making games like this to create a better environment for core gamers.

Even Miyamoto says that the point of Wii Fit isn't to lose weight, so what's the point? I would rather go to a gym...

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

WiiGuy

I'd get Wii Fit just for anything but the yoga.

And yes, I am to amazed that it is sold out everywhere.

Macawmoses

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on May 24, 2008, 01:56:52 PM
Miyamoto says that they are making games like this to create a better environment for core gamers.

You are right, it is to draw in future hardcore gamers.

Professor Layton

I bought Wii Fit last night.
The game is actually pretty good.
There are a few minor problems with the game though.

Gwen Khan

Even Miyamoto says that the point of Wii Fit isn't to lose weight, so what's the point? I would rather go to a gym...

I think it's to show you that your fat, did you hear the news story about a girl getting upset when the game said she was overweight? http://videogames.yahoo.com/feature/wii-fit-or-wii-fat-/1213585
"She is solidly built but not fat"

thunderhero4

Silverhawk79

You know that Wii Fit won't be the only game to use the balance board, right? I can see a snowboarding or skateboarding game working very well with it.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on May 25, 2008, 11:23:54 AM
You know that Wii Fit won't be the only game to use the balance board, right? I can see a snowboarding or skateboarding game working very well with it.
Or the Balance Board could be used in conjunction with the Wii Zapper for a whole new first person shooter!

Tupin

We Ski is already out and supporting the balance board, Silver.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

jnfs2014

Wii Ski.

Lotos

Let's hope.  With my luck, by that time Miyamoto will be like: "lol wut are Hardcore games?"

Unknown0

All I can say is: WOW.

I'm not surprised though, even my friend, who is a gamer, finds it fun. O_o

My mom was going to get it (I don't find it interesting), but I already told her the price. :D

Macawmoses

I am aware, but I am sure we can find stats that state it is for the game itself.

Unknown0

Actually, Wii Ski is compatible with the Balance Board.  So yes, it can be used for those sort of games.  I wouldn't mind a skate. Wii. >:D